Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the Christ's words be hatespeech again?  (Read 192 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:44:37 AM

At least here, there is no risk !

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

The common sense of the People of the Sands? However after they erase the "new testament" they will come for the book of the People of the Sand... I think they already labeled hatespeech inside?

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward.

Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:52:44 AM

One more religious related topic.I guess we need a separate childboard for that.

I agree ! and one for news ! on the other hand it's the political class which will legislate the new testament as an illegal book, as they did with the so called illegal plants Smiley. so it's political... and society.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:01:07 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 10:46:56 AM by tvbcof

The New Testament is probably closer than most people think to be being labeled 'antisemitic' and 'hate speech' and being outlawed.  Actually it will be 're-written'...by helpful Rabbis of course.  Wait for it.

The main beef that Talmudic Jews have against Christianity is 'the Trinity'.  That is, the belief in the divinity of Jesus Christ.  It is 'idolatry'.  The re-write of the New Testament will resolve that problem.  Islam is actually good to go in this regard.  When Jews and Muslims get together and hold up one finger, as Barbara Lerner Spectre does, their esoteric meaning behind that is 'one God.'  So some say.

A kid I know came home from public school the other day and spontaneously told me that Jesus's dad was Joseph.  She had learned it in class that day.  This is not the U.S.;  it is a so-called 'Catholic Nation' in SE Asia.

'Education' is very important to (((them))) world wide in furtherance of their goals of bringing "world peace" and being "a light unto the nations" and such-like.  More like "a tapeworm unto the nations" if you ask me.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 12:07:56 PM

are you pro christ pro religion?
as far as i have learned,

many people say satan is some kind of atorney of god, not an enemy.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:04:17 PM

are you pro christ pro religion?
as far as i have learned,

many people say satan is some kind of atorney of god, not an enemy.

I'm an atheist.  From what I can tell of Christ's teachings they seem unusually decent for the time.  I respect the guy for that and find it interesting and meaningful that Christianity got the foot-hold that it did back in the day.  Of course it got corrupted in various ways just like everything else.  I detest ethnic supremacy which is one of the many reasons why I'm so down on the Talmudic Jews.

If I had to guess I would say that in a general way 'Lucifarianism' in it's various forms is the dominant religion today, but most practitioners don't even know what it is and often consider themselves something else.  Generally they got to be Lucifaians by the invisible hand of the Kabbalahists.  These creepers have all kinds of sales pitches for Lucifer/the-light-bearer/satan/renfran/moloch/whatever.  I'd not heard the 'God's attorney one, but it's not surprising.  All these sales pitches are a bunch of horse-shit to me.  Inevitably people use this perception of an 'enlightened' state as an excuse to do shitty things to other people.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:32:05 PM

Since there are religions, and many denominations of most major religions, it is quite possible that there is going to be a religion that is bigger than the others. But when the "bigger" is so far ahead of the others that it is miraculous, there must be something to it.

What is fantastic about Christianity is, it is the only religion where you don't have to do things to gain favor with God or nature. Jesus did the work of salvation for people when He suffered and died and arose again on the 3rd day. (He's alive, btw, some 1,900 years old.) All you have to do is believe, and even the believing is inspired by the Holy Spirit in each of us.

The logic of something like this doesn't seem to make sense. But Christian writings superscede all others in numbers and attention to detail. In fact, the Bible is the greatest of all books by the number of copies that have been made... greater by several times than the next most printed. There is definitely something of strength to it. And the strength isn't just a little stronger. Rather, it is a lot stronger.

Nobody can eliminate the Bible from the world. Anybody who tries will only succeed in eliminating himself.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:41:47 PM

You can also quit Christianity, detest it publicly for many, many years... Then come back into Christianity. Always welcomed back. Fatwa-free.

Smiley

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:45:09 PM

^^^ But don't take too long. If you fall away too far, you won't come back.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:11:53 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 02:24:46 AM by Artemis3

The New Testament is probably closer than most people think to be being labeled 'antisemitic' and 'hate speech' and being outlawed.  Actually it will be 're-written'...by helpful Rabbis of course.  Wait for it.

The main beef that Talmudic Jews have against Christianity is 'the Trinity'.  That is, the belief in the divinity of Jesus Christ.  It is 'idolatry'.  The re-write of the New Testament will resolve that problem.  Islam is actually good to go in this regard.  When Jews and Muslims get together and hold up one finger, as Barbara Lerner Spectre does, their esoteric meaning behind that is 'one God.'  So some say.

A kid I know came home from public school the other day and spontaneously told me that Jesus's dad was Joseph.  She had learned it in class that day.  This is not the U.S.;  it is a so-called 'Catholic Nation' in SE Asia.

'Education' is very important to (((them))) world wide in furtherance of their goals of bringing "world peace" and being "a light unto the nations" and such-like.  More like "a tapeworm unto the nations" if you ask me.

Well historically the reason Christianity has this weird notion of a "Trinity" is because that was the half-assed solution to "fix" an irreconcilable divide that started in with the early Christians when they were finally accepted by a major power (Rome). The then emperor got angry with that stupid division and demanded a solution or else... And the Trinity was the solution. The divide? Some said Jesus came in the flesh, while the other group said he only did in spirit.

I'm a bit surprised Quran gives such attention to Mary, interesting none the less, but they insist they were in the flesh. And its not like the Jews are incorrect with the idolatry thing. Many reformist denominations object to the semi-cult of Mary practiced by Catholics or representing Jesus in the cross, statues etc (which Islam forbids, probably with the same aim). Humans, especially in those days, would do the most ridiculous (and sometimes gross) things to "please" some inanimate figure or object... Context, about the time a religion was founded is important to understand it.

It is funny and tragic, how in human history major religions immediately split over the smallest things. There are some references to that in the Life of Brian (yeah, Monty Python) with the sandal thing, but is the truth. Christians, Jews, Islam they have split in factions and some really hate each other...

This is what emperor Constantine faced, this is why he demanded an end to that division, the best they could come with was that Trinity, a discussion that today is long forgotten, but surely unnecessary. Christians would show a sign of maturity if they dropped it to improve relations with the other groups.

Sometimes things that look incredibly complicated are explained by the simplest of things, its simply a matter of not knowing.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:21:22 AM

Jesus is God and great is a mystery of godliness that God revealing himself in the flesh and that flesh was the body Jesus Christ was carrying. The mystery of God  has blinded the mind of unbelievers and that is the reason why we are having problems on earth now. Why should you kill for God, is Allah that weak?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:59:07 AM

Well historically the reason Christianity has this weird notion of a "Trinity" is because that was the half-assed solution to "fix" an irreconcilable divide that started in with the early Christians when they were finally accepted by a major power (Rome). The then emperor got angry with that stupid division and demanded a solution or else... And the Trinity was the solution. The divide? Some said Jesus came in the flesh, while the other group said he only did in spirit.

As an atheist it's all the same to me.  But Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God.  Under that concept I see nothing illogical or 'weird' about the idea of his divinity.

I'm a bit surprised Quran gives such attention to Mary, interesting none the less, but they insist they were in the flesh. And its not like the Jews are incorrect with the idolatry thing. Many reformist denominations object to the semi-cult of Mary practiced by Catholics or representing Jesus in the cross, statues etc (which Islam forbids, probably with the same aim). Humans, especially in those days, would do the most ridiculous (and sometimes gross) things to "please" some inanimate figure or object... Context, about the time a religion was founded is important to understand it.

Looks to me like Talmudic Judaism, Catholicism, and various forms of Lucifarianism are all basically brothers under the skin.  They all draw on pagan 'mystery school' and gnostic fantasies associated with schools somewhat distinct from the Abrahamic stuff outlined in the Old Testimant.  I won't say anything about Islam only because I've not studied it much, though there seem to be different flavors and some of them look a lot like sect philosophies from the others biggie religions.

The key to these more pagan forms of belief are the 'unification' and 'oneness' of things.  What these people really get off on is the 'oneness' of male and female.  Kabbalah with it's Shekhinah stuff is classic.  Looks to me as though Kabbalah is the biggest driving force.  It is utterly key to Talmudic Judaism and wormed it's way into basically everything else besides.  Most of the 'new age' crap looks like warmed over Kabbalah to me.

Anyway, the male/female unity stuff is really at the fore these days and is, I believe, the motive force behind the tranny movement.  Catholics reflect it, and their lineage back to pre-Christian mother god worship, with their focus on Mary.  Lucifariens/Satanists have the baphomet with it's beard+tits thing going on.

It is funny and tragic, how in human history major religions immediately split over the smallest things. There are some references to that in the Life of Brian (yeah, Monty Python) with the sandal thing, but is the truth. Christians, Jews, Islam they have split in factions and some really hate each other...

This is what emperor Constantine faced, this is why he demanded an end to that division, the best they could come with was that Trinity, a discussion that today is long forgotten, but surely unnecessary. Christians would show a sign of maturity if they dropped it to improve relations with the other groups.

Sometimes things that look incredibly complicated are explained by the simplest of things, its simply a matter of not knowing.

From listening to Talmudic Jews (in their own words) they consider themselves as a race to be sort of mini-Gods with the power to shape and create worlds.  Looks like they expected the messaiah to be a fierce Jewish warrior who killed their enemies and installed them in their rightful place as slave owners of the 'the nations.'  When Jesus didn't do that, and in fact did just the opposite, they resented it bitterly and about the only true 'hatred' I see manifesting itself today is the hatred Jews have for Jesus.  They seem to have no love lost for any non-Jews either.  To call them 'ethno-centric' is a vast understatement.

The one group that Talmudic Jews seem to hate more than almost any other would be the Karaite Jews which, through the years, they've mostly extinguished.  These Jews reject the 'oral torah' (e.g., the Talmud) and those who claim to draw power from it, though in less graphic terms than did Jesus.  They draw their understandings of spirituality exclusively from the 'Torah' (the 'old testimant' in Christian parlance) and not the 'oral' version which the Pharisees ('generation of vipers' who's father is the the devil accd to Jesus) claim to have been given.

Anyway, as best I can tell the Karaite Jews seem to be normal decent people.  Some debate exists about whether they were related to the Sadducees of Jesus' time or not.  Unfortunately the Karaite Jews are mostly extinct now-adays.  Only about 40,000 of them according to Wikipedia.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:52:28 PM

^^^ A bit of the Jew-mistake can be shown by combining a piece of O.T. Scripture with a piece of N.T. Scripture, and then adding some thought to it.

The O.T. Scripture is Job 34:14,15:
14If it were his intention
and he withdrew his spirit and breath,
15all humanity would perish together
and mankind would return to the dust.

Notice that our life and existence depend on God maintaining within us His Own Self in the form of His Holy Spirit, along with our selves in the form of our spirits.

The N.T. Scripture is 2 Corinthians 12:9:
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

St. Paul had a "thorn in the flesh." We don't know what his problem was, but it might have been an eye problem from the time of his conversion, when he was blinded for several days. He had asked God to remove the problem - to heal him - and the N.T. Scripture was the answer God gave, and Paul's acceptance of it.

Now, put your thinking cap on regarding these two Scripture sections. Throughout Scripture God is said to be almighty. He is stronger than all of the strongest angels combined. But can He be almighty in weakness, as well? If He isn't almighty in weakness, then He just might not be almighty after all, right?

The O.T. Scripture shows that it is God Who maintains our life and living. The N.T. Scripture shows that God is strong in the weakness that we are. In other words, God made people to be the weak section of reasoning creatures. And He made us in such a way that He is our strength. Our whole purpose in life is to remain weak, so that God can be strong in us, so that his almightiness is even expressed in weakness.

None of us likes being weak. But along with St. Paul, I have to declare that when I am weak, then I am strong. God made me to be weak so that His strength could be revealed through my weakness. When I am weak, God's strength works through me, and that is what He made me for... so that He could be almighty even in my weakness. I am honored.

Cool

bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:25:42 PM

They already teach children that pirates are rapists and thieves in schools. This indoctrination is degrading to our historical figure.

Stop this discrimination now!

We all know the Christians are behind this devious tale.

We also know pirates were friendly people who often gave candy to children.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:22:12 PM

Jesus is God and great is a mystery of godliness that God revealing himself in the flesh and that flesh was the body Jesus Christ was carrying.
This is on the scripture.

1 Timothy 3:16

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:36:06 PM

They already teach children that pirates are rapists and thieves in schools. This indoctrination is degrading to our historical figure.

Stop this discrimination now!

We all know the Christians are behind this devious tale.

We also know pirates were friendly people who often gave candy to children.

Luke 6:32-36:
32“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

The point is that we do good to all people. This doesn't mean that pirates stop being pirates because they lover their own, and do good to their own. Christians are right when they call it as it is.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:36:52 PM

When will the Christ's words be hatespeech again?

Right before Jesus returns to put His words into effect worldwide.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:11:34 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 08:23:34 PM by tvbcof

I'm not so sure that Jesus is on track to come 'right after' (or even 'ever' being an Atheist.)

Lots of so-called Christians have this vague understanding that 'the Jews' have to take over before Christ will come.  The idea seems quite vague indeed and in fact it seems to be promoted heavily by Zionists and their many operatives in the Christian churches.  Hmmm...

It's actually quite a convenient thing to have one of the worlds most powerful religions dedicated to getting you to the top if that happens to be your own goal.  Some people might be suspicious that Zionists are using and shaping this phenomenon to their own benefit.

Let's say that ones faith and/or understanding is misplaced and Jesus doesn't come back and knock 'the Jews' off the top of the pyramid.  Or let's say the timing is a bit off and he comes back to take care of business in a few thousand years.  Then what?  I'm not looking forward to getting treated like a Palestinian for the rest of my life.

I will say this:  If the Talmudic Jews achieve their stated objective of total domination over and enslavement of 'the nations' and Christians whine to Jesus about the fairly intolerable situation, Jesus could quite rightly IM his flock and say "All the information were there in front of you if you had just opened your eyes.  What the fuck is wrong with you people???"

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:08:15 PM

I'm not so sure that Jesus is on track to come 'right after' (or even 'ever' being an Atheist.)

Lots of so-called Christians have this vague understanding that 'the Jews' have to take over before Christ will come.  The idea seems quite vague indeed and in fact it seems to be promoted heavily by Zionists and their many operatives in the Christian churches.  Hmmm...

It's actually quite a convenient thing to have one of the worlds most powerful religions dedicated to getting you to the top if that happens to be your own goal.  Some people might be suspicious that Zionists are using and shaping this phenomenon to their own benefit.

Let's say that ones faith and/or understanding is misplaced and Jesus doesn't come back and knock 'the Jews' off the top of the pyramid.  Or let's say the timing is a bit off and he comes back to take care of business in a few thousand years.  Then what?  I'm not looking forward to getting treated like a Palestinian for the rest of my life.

I will say this:  If the Talmudic Jews achieve their stated objective of total domination over and enslavement of 'the nations' and Christians whine to Jesus about the fairly intolerable situation, Jesus could quite rightly IM his flock and say "All the information were there in front of you if you had just opened your eyes.  What the fuck is wrong with you people???"

The point is that the info IS right there in front of our eyes. The recorded word of Jesus is that things will be happening like they are today, right before He returns. But, that we won't know the exact day of His arrival, so be on the watch - be repentant and as righteous as possible at all times.

In the beginning of the Acts of the Apostles, the angels told His disciples that He would return as they had seen Him go into Heaven... rising into the air, blessing them while He rose up, and hidden by a cloud. The reverse of this will be something like His return.

Consider where Jesus told His disciples that when they saw things happening, like wars and rumors of wars, then to look up, because their redemption was near. The wars and rumors of wars the disciples saw (if nothing else) was when Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. If they looked up and died at a Roman sword while looking up, the next thing they will see is Jesus calling them back to life in His second return.

Regarding the idea that Jesus's words are considered curse words, or words to be cursed, this has always been the case in the view of some people. There isn't any again about it.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: