Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗲 [ANN] [POW] LightBit - CPU only coin [Old ANN] [No Premine] [Fair Launch] 🗲  (Read 794 times)
zoneterror

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

What is the RPC PORT please ?

Thank you !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ReaperMan666

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:50:52 AM

So you've got 1 bloke solo mining the absolute flog out of this one, with the power of over 1300+ very high end PC's, and no one is giving out any info as to how to allow anyone else to solo mine this, taking away quite a lot of the incentive to mine this in the first place!!!

Wasn't the idea of this being CPU only, designed for the average miner in mind??   Not some 1300+ Ryzen/i9 PC mining farm giant to essentially own almost every single block on the entire block chain...  

It's the same bloke that's done just that with CPU chain and a bunch of others also.....  "Goes by the name of Henry on the discord forums...

I've been watching this one...

Note:  IF you're just an average joe, don't waste your time on this one.   I don't mean to be negative about this, but we're not exactly given half a chance in hell with it...

:/
zoneterror

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:13:55 PM

So you've got 1 bloke solo mining the absolute flog out of this one, with the power of over 1300+ very high end PC's, and no one is giving out any info as to how to allow anyone else to solo mine this, taking away quite a lot of the incentive to mine this in the first place!!!

• Please go to the Discord Channel, more info about the issue that happened: https://discord.gg/n98XvCA

Copy of the message:

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your interest in this amazing 0 premine project.

Thing is, there were some issues with the chain, so we are fixing them and planning on doing a re-launch asap.

Please keep an eye here to start mining as soon as we launch.

That will be the most fair launch.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks
bubasik

Activity: 301
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 02:28:27 PM

addnode 185.185.69.156 add
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:10:54 PM

in short, this coin can be summarized as follows
FAIL START Cheesy
and the development team are newcomers

Hello. Nice perspective you have. Everything has a first time. We are working really hard to fix the issues. If this start failed, we will fix it and Re-launch it! This doesn't mean the end. We are working on it as we speak and will re launch asap.

Thanks!

@Lightbit.  Its just an observations. Observation is that "setgenerate " function is disabled.. Dont know how you missed it to activate as it is a CPU coin.

2nd point client not sinking..

I am sure that you tested it  both solomining and  Blockchain Sync before release. how come both are not working in first release..

Again No offence  from myside. just want to point things to help your team

zoneterror

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:21:54 PM

I am sure that you tested it  both solomining and  Blockchain Sync before release. how come both are not working in first release..
Again No offence  from myside. just want to point things to help your team

• The dev. team hasn't sleep for more than 24h  Undecided     Maybe they were  so happy thinking they finished that they missed some little details ... .

- Give them some times, they mentioned in the discord that they were working at the moment for the final and working release.

Thank you for commenting, it helps to know what the errors are Smiley
lightbit (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 02:41:54 AM

I am sure that you tested it  both solomining and  Blockchain Sync before release. how come both are not working in first release..
Again No offence  from myside. just want to point things to help your team

• The dev. team hasn't sleep for more than 24h  Undecided     Maybe they were  so happy thinking they finished that they missed some little details ... .

- Give them some times, they mentioned in the discord that they were working at the moment for the final and working release.

Thank you for commenting, it helps to know what the errors are Smiley

Hello! Thanks a lot for understanding. Much appreciated. We will try our best to deliver the perfect project! Really appreciate your help and understanding!

Thanks again!  Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:56:03 AM

From what I could gather. This is pretty much the same with Bitcoin but CPU only. The home page and the about page is pretty much the same and there's no information about the team or whatsoever. I also couldn't find the whitepaper if there's any.

Nonetheless this is interesting. Will keep a close eye on this thread.

lightbit (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:13:03 AM

From what I could gather. This is pretty much the same with Bitcoin but CPU only. The home page and the about page is pretty much the same and there's no information about the team or whatsoever. I also couldn't find the whitepaper if there's any.

Nonetheless this is interesting. Will keep a close eye on this thread.

Hey, thanks for your interest! Team would like to stay anonymous as of now. About the whitepaper, it will be launched later (we will add it in the RoadMap).
I think this clears your concerns. Thanks again! Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
Hashpex

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:34:26 AM

--= HashPex CPU Mining Pool =--

Listed on http://hashpex.com Pool

Dedicated CPU Pool - Discord Available for Support
Lowest Fees
Multiple VPN Auto-connection ports for faster mining - USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, RUSSIA
User friendly mining clients (Can be downloaded from hashpex.com)
Regular Random Airdrops to Miners
Payouts every 2 minutes
Dedicated High Speed Server

Code:
cpuminer -a yespowerLITB stratum+tcp://hashpex.com:3331 -u YOUR_WALLET.WORKER_NAME

Join us on Discord (links at the hashpex.com website)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: