Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:50:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡  (Read 1896 times)
amstaf36

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:53:07 AM

Why do you still need to hold ICO if you have working platform already? You can use the funds generated from your 10000+ sim cards that you sold and more than possibly you have private investors on this project. ICO is not a thing anymore so I don't know if you can achieve your financial targets on this crowdsourcing strategy.

let's see how this project will work. But the fact that the team has been showing good results since 2017 is very important.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:42:08 AM

I would like to see more news about IEO . what exchange it will be and when. It's also very important to me.

now you can buy tokens in telegram bot . But as I understand now the conditions should be more favorable and you can get a discount even though maybe I'm wrong.

All is correct. Now when buying tokens, you get the best prices.

📡  ▬▬▬▬▬   IRBIS NETWORK   ▬▬▬▬▬  📡
Decentralized Telecommunications Network
Secure GSM  •  Telegram bot for Secure Calls  •  Secure VoIP  •  SIMX – cryptosim
ILSad23

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:43:23 AM

do I understand correctly that the project began its work in 2017. Have you done sales rounds before or used your own*?

as I understand it, they invested their funds or were private investors...
rajshukla1986

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:28:48 PM

Why do you still need to hold ICO if you have working platform already? You can use the funds generated from your 10000+ sim cards that you sold and more than possibly you have private investors on this project. ICO is not a thing anymore so I don't know if you can achieve your financial targets on this crowdsourcing strategy.

perhaps the company is better even to use the stock market for this. Although I'm not sure it will be interesting for investors now.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:35:25 PM

do I understand correctly that the project began its work in 2017. Have you done sales rounds before or used your own*?

I will tell you more: since 2014, we have been actively developing products for secure communication and investing our own earnings. For us, this is the initial investment.

Secure GSM  •  Telegram bot for Secure Calls  •  Secure VoIP  •  SIMX – cryptosim
edibala

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:24:04 PM

will there be a test period . Can I now check how your services work ? or I should definitely buy your services.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 01:41:01 PM

will there be a test period . Can I now check how your services work ? or I should definitely buy your services.

You can now go to our website and check the connection options. If you have a telegram messenger, then you can register in our bot and test calls with "Fake Caller ID" & "Change of Voices" to any of your numbers.

Mscris

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:39:42 PM

the project has a really great future and it seems to me that it will be in demand but 300 dollars per month tariff plan ? It's expensive.

I also think it's very expensive. But apparently the team has a business plan that it should stick to now.
amstaf36

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:49:43 PM

I wonder if bounty program or airdrop ? I would like to participate in this and get tokens for me.
sularno

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:06:23 PM

I'm a little worried about the tokens that will be unfrozen in 2020 . Will we see the dump after that? how will this procedure take place ?
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 07:08:38 AM

I'm a little worried about the tokens that will be unfrozen in 2020 . Will we see the dump after that? how will this procedure take place ?

Don’t worry. After defrosting our tokens, they will not be present on the exchange, only those that will be sold in the IEO process.

irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 07:40:49 AM

I wonder if bounty program or airdrop ? I would like to participate in this and get tokens for me.

Get involved! Information is in our bot.

blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:28:01 PM

Don’t worry. After defrosting our tokens, they will not be present on the exchange, only those that will be sold in the IEO process.
This is a good thing. in this case, the tokens will be in demand and do not worry about what will dump.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 01:13:13 PM

Read above, we have already answered this question Smiley

fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:30:50 PM

Read above, we have already answered this question Smiley
you 2 times responded on one and the same question simply. you have to be more careful. you can ban your account for 30 days for this.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:08:14 PM

are you going to produce your own smartphones?  can you find out more about this ? what will be their cost and what are the benefits?
misna

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:25:47 PM

are you going to produce your own smartphones?  can you find out more about this ? what will be their cost and what are the benefits?
That's very interesting. And this requires very large investments. I would like to get more comments from the team about this.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:48:38 PM

Yes, it will be so. I think if they pass all the audits it will also be in demand even from the government.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:18:35 PM

Yes, it will be so. I think if they pass all the audits it will also be in demand even from the government.
let's see how the project will continue to develop but the fact that they have already sold 10,000 SIM cards is cool.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 03:35:41 PM

Call security is built from two components: No. 1 Cellular operator and No. 2 Smartphone. We have created a secure connection at the operator level, but often the cause of all troubles are smartphones that transmit a lot of personal information to third parties. Therefore, we have developed our own secure smartphone that runs on our operating system, which provides security at the hardware level.

This is our SafeCallsOS operating system, which runs on Android.

After crowdfunding (IEO / STO), we plan to release our own smartphones under a personal brand, currently we use the hardware of the OnePlus smartphone. Already, we have secure smartphones that can be purchased.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: