Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡  (Read 1896 times)
gabrieljony

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:20:26 PM

currently we use the hardware of the OnePlus smartphone.

That is, the owners of these smartphones will be able to use your software now?
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:44:46 PM

apparently this is used for testing.
Interestingly you will have 1 modification of the phone . what are your plans for this?
darwin81

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:10:18 PM

now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.
misna

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:01:34 PM

now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.
let's see how active investors will be and how much money they will be able to attract . I will follow the news from the team.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:08:31 PM

let's see how active investors will be and how much money they will be able to attract . I will follow the news from the team.

Now maybe investors will find a safe place to save their money and it looks like they are also not interested in betting on unclear projects, but if the project is good maybe it will be a good choice.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:08:36 AM

We chose the OnePlus smartphone for its performance and price, it fits perfectly with our operating system. In the future, we will release our own smartphone, as well as adapt our OS to other manufacturers.

📡  ▬▬▬▬▬   IRBIS NETWORK   ▬▬▬▬▬  📡
Decentralized Telecommunications Network
Secure GSM  •  Telegram bot for Secure Calls  •  Secure VoIP  •  SIMX – cryptosim
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:21:16 AM

Interestingly you will have 1 modification of the phone . what are your plans for this?

We took the best from existing operating systems, removed everything that could affect the security of users and added additional functionality that is built into SafeCallsOS and gives users additional security at the hardware level.

In our OS:

- already built-in VPN, which you can turn on at any time for all applications, as well as distribute the Internet via Wi-Fi and they will also have Internet access already with VPN;
- also in our OS, with each new connection to a Wi-Fi access point, the MAC address changes;
- your browser, which hides ads and does not store history;
- an application store that is not tied to Google Play;
- a crypto wallet that works without a central server, directly with the blockchain;
- secure mail;
- built-in application for secure calls around the world, with the ability to change the number and voice.
.. and much more is in our secure smartphones.

All this will work on our ecosystem, namely the Irbis Network blockchain and with the help of our IBS tokens, it will be possible to pay for the products of our company and decentralized applications of third-party developers.

Secure GSM  •  Telegram bot for Secure Calls  •  Secure VoIP  •  SIMX – cryptosim
rajshukla1986

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:49:12 AM

Now maybe investors will find a safe place to save their money and it looks like they are also not interested in betting on unclear projects, but if the project is good maybe it will be a good choice.

it's important. That is, the fact that they already have working prototypes and working business is the most important thing for me.
Yurikmonstro

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:21:12 AM

me, too, this all very interested in. Since different users will require different phones .
amstaf36

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:56:20 AM

a lot will depend on the exchanges that will be listed. These exchanges should be as popular as possible.
Rahat786

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

I liked how this project works and I will support the guys as I see just a huge prospect. I mean, I see I can make money off of it.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 11:51:32 AM

I liked how this project works and I will support the guys as I see just a huge prospect. I mean, I see I can make money off of it.

Thank you! We will try to fulfill all our tasks.

stalmer

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:53:52 PM

investors are looking for the most secure projects and therefore look at those who already have working products. That's what I'm paying attention to.
goodhash93

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:25:34 PM

It's great that the project is developing and safe phone I would be happy to buy for me if the price is not too high for ordinary users.
ciberovejito

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:56:40 PM

now this project really pleases me. since usually we see nothing but white paper. but I also wonder what investments you have used before?
sfelk

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:31:42 PM

It's very interesting it's all because now it is most important to have a secure smartphone. The threat of hackers is growing every day.
dudex22

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:03:58 PM

Yes, I am glad that the project will be able to scale so quickly. Since it is important for investors to understand that the tokens will be in high demand.
ADXXXDAS

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:38:25 PM

As I understand it to buy these tokens on exchanges will need to pass identity verification and this in itself already violates the principles of anonymity and I do not really like it.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 03:59:39 PM

now this project really pleases me. since usually we see nothing but white paper. but I also wonder what investments you have used before?

At the expense of own funds.

irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 04:03:02 PM

As I understand it to buy these tokens on exchanges will need to pass identity verification and this in itself already violates the principles of anonymity and I do not really like it.

Already now you can buy tokens directly, without going through the exchange identification (KYC). You only need to enter your ETH address, indicate the number of tokens and choose a payment method (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: