Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡  (Read 1896 times)
osunac

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:29:21 PM

in fact, I have not seen competitors in this project, and therefore I think the demand for these services will be huge. What can not but rejoice investors.

I have already allocated $ 700 for the purchase of tokens. Hope that will be able see that the interesting after listing on exchanges. Now bitcoin behaves strangely and also the price will depend on it.

Yes now it would be right to invest in projects that have working prototypes or successful business as in this case.

Yes, there is essentially need to understand how the project will develop and when investors will be able to make a profit. I will need to understand this before purchasing tokens.
if tokens are used as a means of payment then the demand will be huge I'm sure. as the team shows good results already now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ndrew

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:44:05 PM

the fact that you are going to produce smartphones under its own brand is quite ambitious. I think this will require a lot of investment.

Yes I think it takes millions of dollars and because I'm not sure that soon we will be able to see such smartphones.

this will require a lot of investment. If the team will not hold IEO is unlikely they will be able to attract a lot of funds.
Lalnunpuia

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:50:11 PM

in any case they have sold more than 10 000 SIM cards and it is impressive and it would be interesting how things are with IP telephony

in any case, it will be very convenient for those people who often call to other countries. So I think there will be a lot of demand.
MrJuicyBacon

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:00:47 PM

as I understand you already have a fully working business and this is of course a plus for investors as now everyone wants to see working prototypes before investing.

now it is really important but it is also important to understand when there will be a listing and on what exchange to be sure that the project will be in demand.
ygriffiny

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:41:07 PM

in fact, I have not seen competitors in this project, and therefore I think the demand for these services will be huge. What can not but rejoice investors.

I have already allocated $ 700 for the purchase of tokens. Hope that will be able see that the interesting after listing on exchanges. Now bitcoin behaves strangely and also the price will depend on it.

I also decided to buy tokens. I hope that the company will continue to develop and we will be able to make a profit within 12 months.

I wouldn't be so sure as the market situation looks very strange. So you should know how it all will work bitcoin lost $ 1500 in 1 day.
danielshahbaz

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:53:08 AM

I also decided to buy tokens. I hope that the company will continue to develop and we will be able to make a profit within 12 months.

I wouldn't be so sure as the market situation looks very strange. So you should know how it all will work bitcoin lost $ 1500 in 1 day.

Yes, the events in the market look quite strange, well, then working business and their services can be paid by visa card
ygriffiny

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:23:17 AM

in any case they have sold more than 10 000 SIM cards and it is impressive and it would be interesting how things are with IP telephony

in any case, it will be very convenient for those people who often call to other countries. So I think there will be a lot of demand.

Yes, if the cost of such services will be less then I will be happy to use the same events.
ygriffiny

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:04:35 PM

the fact that you are going to produce smartphones under its own brand is quite ambitious. I think this will require a lot of investment.

Yes I think it takes millions of dollars and because I'm not sure that soon we will be able to see such smartphones.

this will require a lot of investment. If the team will not hold IEO is unlikely they will be able to attract a lot of funds.

I believe that now this is a natural way to raise funds. But if their business is so successful now, I don't understand why they're doing sales rounds at all.
anatol7

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:55:01 PM

the project roadmap and project team looks just fine. I think that we will soon see a global project on the blockchain.

But I can understand what will be the prospect of income for investors. After that I will buy tokens.

this no one will tell you in fact as the flight to the moon will depend on many factors and even on the price of bitcoin which dominates the market.
d4amenace

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:25:22 PM

as I understand you already have a fully working business and this is of course a plus for investors as now everyone wants to see working prototypes before investing.

they have 4 services already launched and will soon be launched 3 more services. So the team is showing good results now.

we will wait for news about it . But as I understand it they have a pretty successful business now and it's all going to be really cool.

I wonder if the team will work in the stock market ? And will investors receive any dividends?
severooliver

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:56:24 PM

now people do not understand how they risk when they use old technologies, but at the same time they want to pay less for cellular services.

the company will provide security and calls worldwide. In fact, it is not logical to compare it with conventional mobile communication .

But that they managed to cover about 188 countries is impressive. The team did a good job of scaling the project...

Yes now they have done a good job and we can only wait for the listing on the exchanges to draw conclusions as to how much the tokens will be in demand.
nanale

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:35:39 PM

now people do not understand how they risk when they use old technologies, but at the same time they want to pay less for cellular services.

the company will provide security and calls worldwide. In fact, it is not logical to compare it with conventional mobile communication .

it will be calls all over the world. And so for people and businesses who make such calls it will be most convenient.
Thecode0048

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:10:04 PM

the project roadmap and project team looks just fine. I think that we will soon see a global project on the blockchain.

at least this is a good use of blockchain technology. I will monitor how this project works.
abidali

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 05:43:08 PM

Yes it was sad despite the fact that now there are positive news about bitcoin,
anatol7

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:18:48 PM

please tell me I can now buy tokens for me ? And what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this?
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

please tell me I can now buy tokens for me ? And what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this?

Yes, you can buy tokens. Minimum investment from $ 150. You can buy at the specified link: https://sctelecom.org/direct-ibs-order/en

📡  ▬▬▬▬▬   IRBIS NETWORK   ▬▬▬▬▬  📡
Decentralized Telecommunications Network
Secure GSM  •  Telegram bot for Secure Calls  •  Secure VoIP  •  SIMX – cryptosim
d4amenace

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:19:00 AM

it seems to me that the project will be quite a narrow circle of users as not all important security of personal data, but for all users is important the cost of services.
severooliver

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:31:37 AM

you can purchase tokens on the website. The minimum contribution to the project will be $ 150 if I understand correctly.
evgenijj

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:41:21 AM

at least this is a good use of blockchain technology. I will monitor how this project works.

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?
sserg0607

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:13:15 PM

SIM for IoT please tell me what it all means and where can I read more about it ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: