Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡  (Read 1896 times)
kolan1975

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:09:05 PM

SIM for IoT please tell me what it all means and where can I read more about it ?

We will wait for news from the team and see how the project will develop further. But I will support the project now.

in any case, those who buy tokens now will be able to get a huge profit. I am ready to allocate $ 450 for this .
andrey1961

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:56:33 PM

why I not saw any news on any exchanges will IEO ? You wrote that will round of sales on exchange but I not saw on what exchange this will be.

Yes, I would also like to get more news about IEO . will it be in the future or will it only be listing on the exchange in the future. ?
butch1220

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:37:20 PM

do I understand correctly that the team is developing VPN on blockchain. ? what will be the cost of such services ?

This should be as secure as possible and it will be impossible to track the user. So this service will be really in demand.
ageservices

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

Great project because they already have fully working prototypes . That is, we understand that the project will be really in demand and it's really cool.

The fact that they sold more than 10,000 SIM cards is impressive and I think it's just the beginning. But in fact, the project is already successful without the use of its own tokens.

Yes, business is developing just fine. and I think the crypto economy will make it even more secure.
acchussein

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:04:59 PM

do you plan to obtain licenses in the future to install your own equipment in each country in order to build your own network ?

It takes billions of dollars and so I don't think it's real. And the goal of the project is essentially to provide secure communication. This is essentially the most important thing.

as I understand it, buyers of tokens will need to wait for the launch of the smartphone and then it will be possible to get the maximum increase in prices for the token.
thereal_mastermind

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:38:24 AM

do you plan to obtain licenses in the future to install your equipment in each country to build your network?

It takes billions of dollars and so I don't think it's real. And the goal of the project is essentially to provide secure communication. This is essentially the most important thing.

as I understand it, buyers of tokens will need to wait for the launch of the smartphone and then it will be possible to get the maximum increase in prices for the token.

I think that for production smartphones and write own OS need money and importantly time. so you need to hold tokens for a long time.
natalya366!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:20:31 AM

Great project because they already have fully working prototypes . That is, we understand that the project will be really in demand and it's really cool.

The fact that they sold more than 10,000 SIM cards is impressive and I think it's just the beginning. But in fact, the project is already successful without the use of its own tokens.

Yes, business is developing just fine. and I think the crypto economy will make it even more secure.

I don't really understand. users will have to install special routers and receive a reward for it? When will it be possible ?
kolan1975

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:01:13 AM

the project looks just fine. I think this is a good business and then the use of blockchain technology here is justified. Although if there are other payment methods other than tokens . that would be cool.
xolanisphe

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:47:09 AM

why I do not saw any news on any exchanges will IEO? You wrote that will round of sales on an exchange but I do not saw on what exchange this will be.

Yes, I would also like to get more news about IEO . will it be in the future or will it only be listing on the exchange in the future. ?

I haven't seen any news about IEO. But I would like to understand that the listing on the exchanges will be as fast as possible since the tokens are in demand right now.
gonnsimss

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:28:49 AM

SIM for IoT please tell me what it all means and where can I read more about it ?

We will wait for news from the team and see how the project will develop further. But I will support the project now.

in any case, those who buy tokens now will be able to get a huge profit. I am ready to allocate $ 450 for this .

This is a very wise decision now. I am sure that tokens can be sold immediately after listing on exchanges. Since these are working services now.
lovefox

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:09:47 AM

please tell me I can now buy tokens for me ? And what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this?

Yes, you can buy tokens. Minimum investment from $ 150. You can buy at the specified link: https://sctelecom.org/direct-ibs-order/en

I have already bought tokens for me and now I will wait for the listing on the exchanges. I hope the tokens will be worth at least $ 1.

I think it is quite possible and in the future users will be able to make X20 in the next few years. Because it's a successful business.

I think it is too early to draw conclusions about this. Because many users do not understand how important will be the security of personal data.
kkardik

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:15:22 PM

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?

tariffs in every country I have not heard and they want a global project with convenient international calls.

if you use telegram bot that the rates will be different for each country and you will be most convenient to use.

I also tested this project for me and it all looks quite in demand. I'm just about to buy some tokens.
shein

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:22:44 PM

how much money are you going to allocate for marketing ? Everyone who needs a secure mobile connection should know about your project.
gonnsimss

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

SIM for IoT please tell me what it all means and where can I read more about it?

me here is, too, interested in this question. I did not understand how it will work in practice and what can it mean?
hoangpm

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:48:53 PM

what exactly do you offer to investors? Will there be any dividends or something like that? Where can I read more about the economic model?
lovefox

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:45:57 AM

what exactly do you offer to investors? Will there be any dividends or something like that? Where can I read more about the economic model?

We'll just see a flight to the moon after the listing on the exchanges as it will all be in demand and there should be a huge demand for tokens.
xlenon

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:09:36 AM

how much money are you going to allocate for marketing? Everyone who needs a secure mobile connection should know about your project.

I am also interested in this question. Since the project works in 188 countries but I think few people know about this possibility.
Arthalor

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:34:36 AM

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?

tariffs in every country I have not heard and they want a global project with convenient international calls.

if you use telegram bot that the rates will be different for each country and you will be most convenient to use.

I also tested this project for me and it all looks quite in demand. I'm just about to buy some tokens.

The project looks just fine and it seems to me that there is a great prospect in this. VPN on the blockchain I think it will also be in demand if the cost of such services is small.
xprotocols

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:05:05 AM

I see that the project has received high marks and has publications in the top media it is of course very important. But even more, than it is already a working business.
lovefox

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:25:50 PM

I also now use their services. But I think if there was a client application for PC as Skype it would be more convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: