Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One of The Altcoins Bad Project For Investors and Holders!!!  (Read 123 times)
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:55:06 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 11:51:53 AM by nankers
Merited by tk808 (5)

I made this post because I already feel tired with the expectations given by the team from Bob Repairs project. if you ask logically "you make this post as if you don't care, but of all your words in this post as if you still care about Bob Repairs project?" I answered "yes, I still care a little, and I hope that there will be a change in the near future because I personally think the concept of this project is very good" ...
in this post, I didn't mean to review it because I wasn't good at it. I just want you to know and hope that the project team will read this post with the aim that after reading this post they will immediately change all programs and plans for that project. Just a little bit information, i support this project with campaign and buy this token at tokensale

first when this project was just started, a lot of people were interested in investing, either because they understood about this project or were interested just by following the words of John McAfee who said that Bob Repairs was a very good project. this is evidenced by the accumulation of $ 15 Million - $ 20 Million when tokensale only in a period of less than a month. After the tokensale was completed and the tokens were distributed, the team quickly registered Bob tokens in several public markets, which made Bob's price drop from the ICO price. but the team again spoiled investors and holders by creating a buyback program at the price of ico which made this project a return to prices and jobs on the platform. but for some reason, the buyback program was stopped. a few months after that, slowly but surely Bob Repairs experienced a good decline in price and project itself. I personally did not care about the price of Bob's token utility because I was sure that this project still cared about investors and holders. might mean to want to reduce some of the bad situations related to Bob Repairs, in October to November 2018 the team did some programs that they thought were amazing which in my opinion were not good things but setbacks in the program they announced. the announcement was Bob's list on the Bitmart exchange which was ranked #25 at CMC and a week after that Bob was listed again on LAtoken who was ranked #40 at CMC. this announcement is progress or setback, you certainly know the answer. but once again i believe in this project and it was again proven by the buyback program held again. but here I am starting to feel disappointed because the buyback program is different from the old buyback. the team imposed a new buyback at the current market price which Bob's price in the public market was very far from the ICO price which affected the disappointment of several investors and holders including me. and in my opinion the latest buyback program only benefits the company of Bob itself. I concluded like that because in my opinion all the sale and purchase transactions in a public exchange only benefit individuals. seeing this situation I as the holders (as a holders because until now the Bob Platform can't use for outside US. only US can use Bob Repairs platform especially las vegas which means after buying this token when tokensale, I can only support this project as Holders) at december 2018 immediately i asked the team about the development, plans and future of this project. but not the answer I got, instead I was banned from the Bob Repairs telegram group. This makes me hurt, regret and disappointed with this project. I did not lose my mind, a month after that incident I created a new telegram account and returned to the Bob telegram group to ask again about this project. here the team didn't ban me, but the team of Bob ignored my question and which finally made me think of forgetting this project and sell a few my bob. Last July when I checked my other wallet, I discovered that I still had Bob token and this made me go back to just see their project if there was something amazing. I got the news that they will burn as much as 7 Million tokens. this makes me want to go back into their project but I think a little why why only 7 million tokens (which equal is currently only around $ 15,000) do they burn? Didn't they collect around $ 20 million at the tokensale? When I became active again in the group and asked this, the team of bob gave a variety of answers which I think again did not provide any benefit to investors and holders. all of their words only refer to the profits of their own company.

because of all that, finally I made this post with the intention of establishing my heart to leave the project. therefore for new investors who want to invest their money in this project I suggest to think again about this project or just ask the team of this project what this project will become. that's one of my experiences and a bit of complaints about this project, how about you guys? Do any of you feel the same as me about the Bob Repairs project?

ah, i forgot one thing. announcement thread of Bob Repairs in Bitcointalk does not appear to be active for question and answer. in my opinion this is very bad for their project. they forget one important thing is that Bitcointalk is one of the biggest forums in the world of cryptocurrency, so in my opinion if they leave the Bitcointalk forum, they will indirectly suffer losses because in this forum many new investors appear

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:27:45 AM

This long post of yours came across to me as you just can't wait to dump your bob's. What happened during the first buy back? Why didn't you sell all back then?

immediately asked the team about the development, plans and future of this project. but not the answer I got
Wasn't this stated already in their roadmap https://bobsrepair.com/roadmap/?

It has been a while since I last heard about Bob Repair, I just visited their telegram and it looks like the team is still active in development and the platform is gaining customers also.
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:52:03 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 12:46:49 PM by nankers

What happened during the first buy back? Why didn't you sell all back then?
Just for your information, old buybacks only give participants the opportunity to sell a maximum of 100 token bob they have in one day

Wasn't this stated already in their roadmap https://bobsrepair.com/roadmap/?
are you know, new roadmap launched at q2 2019 and look at roadmap again before you talk, in the new roadmap on 2nd quarter there are still some tasks that are not yet complete. now in quarter 3 and they haven't completed the task in quarter 2, is this good or bad for a project?

It has been a while since I last heard about Bob Repair, I just visited their telegram and it looks like the team is still active in development and the platform is gaining customers also.
after i read your post, i visited their telegram. indeed their telegram is active and the admin of the group is also active, but if you are careful there are a few questions from the members they answer but their answers I don't think lead to the questions the members are asking. and also here I emphasize that they like ignoring announcement threads in bitcointalk forums not about telegram groups

Actually, I understand that the team cannot handle the price of bob tokens in the public market. And also I don't really care if I can't use the Bob Repairs platform if this project has a staking program for holders who can't use their platforms like other altcoin projects. But when I ask this, CEO Bob Repairs says "we are not doing any staking program at the moment" this mean is no reward program for holders. If i see the answer from Bob's CEO, it makes me assume that Bob will never make a rewards program for holders, which means this project doesn't care about holders of Bob tokens.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: