Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not ever complain, You must believe in every action you decide.  (Read 849 times)
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:08:37 PM

When prices of altcoins are down, you don't need to blame anyone. All you need to do is to keep holding your coins, you won't lose if u keep holding, you only lose when you sell at a crush time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

there is no point if we can only regret it, it's better to think back to find a solution so that our investment does not always lose.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:23:17 PM

there is no point if we can only regret it, it's better to think back to find a solution so that our investment does not always lose.

Don't blame yourself regarding your past decisions if some of them went wrong. Maybe at that point, that's the best decision that you can think of. So if later on, you realized that it's not the best one, just moved on. Else, you will be crazy thinking of what should have been done and should haven't. At least you learn a lesson or two for your next battle.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:33:24 PM

why do people complain about the market situation? complain about the drop in altcoin prices? complain because bitcoin dominates the market today rather than altcoin?
yes, isn't every action you decide is the result of your research? if every decision you have made, you also have to believe in it.
yes ... but if you are not sure about that, it doesn't matter either, because it is your right, but remember to never regret it when you make other decisions that are more risky than the previous choice.

until now I still hold the altcoin bag and also bitcoin, I do not panic, do not complain, remain patient, and of course always confident of every action I have decided.

Patience and knowledge is best way to eaen profits in crypto currency and confiden and.positive think. A lot of.people complain investing in cryptp didn't know all about the risk and for me no need to complain we have own decision and choices how to invest in crypto.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:57:53 AM

I think it is natural for someone who has bought coins at a high price but there is no upward price movement, they are certainly worried and complaining. but whatever it is we must always be patient in facing this market turmoil

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:12:50 PM

People complaining when prices dump or when they make the wrong decisions only make them human. Well, complaining too much doesn't solve the situation, patience remains the key.  We should understand that we must not always win, sometimes you lose. In situations whereby you buy coins thinking their prices will soar later, and the reverse happens, you only lose funds when you sell cheap.  In essence, patience is vital in crypto space.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:35:38 PM

Everything depends on you and you are the only one who is responsible for all actions that you take. If you have made a mistake, just keep moving and learn from them instead of complaining because arguing brings you nowhere.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:21:52 PM

Complain may happen because we have decided the wrong decision due to in holding, selling, choosing, and other decision that we have taken. In this case, nothing to regret. That is why before deciding something, it is better to make it, research, and also analyze them very carefully in order to avoid complaints, regret, and also bad impacts of the decision. Moreover, in the crypto world, it will really influence bad for us.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:24:34 AM

This is very true, others always complain if something goes against their plan, even they make it, and decided to do that thing. We are accountable for whatever decision we had been made.

The fact, we cannot win for everything, sometime, the outcome is slightly or even too much different than what we expect.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:35:23 AM

i complain about the markets because people got too greedy investing blind pumpndump coins just for profit and not giving the coins their worth it really deserves. after then they complain that they got scammed and putting all altcoins into the same scheme. also that blind investing in the overvalued btc where i see it coming that people will complain that they made big losses.

the respect for the work of the coins and the trust is also gone i think and the main reason is greed. what about the real devs who putting alot of afford improving their coins? prices dont get up when they are doing it. sooner or later everything could fall into ice and nobody is doing any profits anymore because everyone lost respect into the "thing".

the markets are a prove that pure greed doesnt lead to any money and everyone will loose everything. people really need to start thinking different about alts by giving them the price they really deserve instead using it as a pure speculation object. giving more trust as a currency which you can really use for transactions. a bit more investing with brain would make everyone more happy, because everyone suffers from this buying selling behavior sooner or later.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 12:40:48 AM

people complain because their investment doesn't go up, they bought altcoin some time ago because they saw a chart of the market that was starting to go green and were sure that the market would recover soon. but what happened was, the market was still the same and had not yet risen again, surely they were all disappointed because they had not been able to gain profit for months, I also felt the same way.

but my disappointment is always bearable when I see bitcoin rise, and believe that altcoin also has the same opportunity.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:29:49 AM

why someone complains for several reasons, and that's human nature. yes I personally also complain because the market situation is so bad, but it does not become an obstacle for me to stay in this market. I am still patient and waiting for the market to recover.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:47:12 AM

Everything depends on you and you are the only one who is responsible for all actions that you take. If you have made a mistake, just keep moving and learn from them instead of complaining because arguing brings you nowhere.
Of course, you need to continue your journey and always try to do an analysis of the committed erroneous actions. You must love the cryptocurrency market.

it is a good step if someone has experienced failure at the beginning then keep the spirit and continue the next step I think you can adapt in this market. crypto is sometimes unexpected and the ones at risk are always profitable. You will get experience when you have done things that you have never known before.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:15:45 AM

Of course, you need to continue your journey and always try to do an analysis of the committed erroneous actions. You must love the cryptocurrency market.

it is a good step if someone has experienced failure at the beginning then keep the spirit and continue the next step I think you can adapt in this market. crypto is sometimes unexpected and the ones at risk are always profitable. You will get experience when you have done things that you have never known before.

There may be people who are immediately frustrated when the investment value goes down but many people who take the opportunity to accumulate certain coins whose prices fall. Not all altcoins are good, but also not all coins are bad because there are many altcoins whose projects are continuing and products are being adopted.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:17:58 AM

complaining won't benefit you, but passion will benefit you. the market in bad condition does not mean you have to complain, you need to do other strategies that can produce, you need to trade because in my opinion it really produces
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:47:18 AM

Some actions i took sometimes ago over an investments turns out bad. Though i complained,  i see reasons i have to take responsibility for the action. Sometimes taking a bad decisions made me learn the road to success.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:31:41 AM

why do people complain about the market situation? complain about the drop in altcoin prices? complain because bitcoin dominates the market today rather than altcoin?
yes, isn't every action you decide is the result of your research? if every decision you have made, you also have to believe in it.
yes ... but if you are not sure about that, it doesn't matter either, because it is your right, but remember to never regret it when you make other decisions that are more risky than the previous choice.

until now I still hold the altcoin bag and also bitcoin, I do not panic, do not complain, remain patient, and of course always confident of every action I have decided.
  market, price, the ups and downs of altcoins greatly affect investors. however, it is inevitable and we must make the right decisions with our money. I totally agree with your opinion. Try to grow and make a profit. stop complaining if we really want to be rich

Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:41:11 AM

everyone has different reasons and depends on their investment. considering the market is not stable I think complaining is normal, I also realize it because I complained when it was bought at a low price but now there is no significant upward movement, but I still believe that it is only a matter of time.

Casilazh

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:23:36 AM

You must be responsible for every action you take. but the market is not stable, you have to be able to arrange your bags.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:40:31 AM

every time i see a topic like this from a newbie it reminds of that meme that the apartment is burning and everywhere you look there are flames, but he is saying "everything is fine".
bag holders like this are already in at least 90% loss and they encourage themselves and everyone else to continue bag holding to reach a new record of loss at 99%.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: