Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates  (Read 1255 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:06:01 PM

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this articles published just today about "Contentos" pumping recently happened.

Update 1 (on 9 August 2019)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link 1 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Update 2 (on 9 August 2019)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link 2 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  Contentos.io team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:49:37 PM

Not gonna lie, I made a few bucks trading COS last week. I think swing trading is a cool way to make profits on crypto trading.
By the way, I’m a great fan of Contentos project, I think what  they’ve got with Photogrid is going to be awesome. One of Binance Labs projects with a solid use case. I’ll say it’s a good buy right now.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:01:20 PM

Well, first time I became aware of Contentos was when they had this huge spike of trading volume after they were listed on Binance. Apparently this is a project that was already supported by Binance Labs and it seems like they received a multi-million dollar investment from them (https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181001005633/en/Contentos-Announces-Investment-Binance-Labs-Fund-Created)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:23:09 PM

many interesting partners and investors. Of course, Binance Labs is an outstanding example.
There seems to be some potential, I think I'll buy some tokens before Mainnet starts in September. And then I will see what happens:-)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

I’m a COS holder along with a good number of Binance related projects holder. No strings attached, I believe in transparent projects, a great team and awesome product like what Contentos got doing.
I think the recent COS price spike shows what happens when a cryptocurrency gets more demand due to its use.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:19:54 PM

many interesting partners and investors. Of course, Binance Labs is an outstanding example.
There seems to be some potential, I think I'll buy some tokens before Mainnet starts in September. And then I will see what happens:-)

That's one what I noticed too. It's really looks a promising insight for their supporters who are waiting for the next move that the team will going to make. Well for now I guess I'll keep monitoring for it.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:28:06 AM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:32:52 AM

Well, first time I became aware of Contentos was when they had this huge spike of trading volume after they were listed on Binance. Apparently this is a project that was already supported by Binance Labs and it seems like they received a multi-million dollar investment from them (https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181001005633/en/Contentos-Announces-Investment-Binance-Labs-Fund-Created)

I too noticed the price movement. Usually after such bounty token price goes down due to dumping of tokens. But here it went up. This tells how effective this campaign was. It caught attention of investors.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:41:42 AM

According to the second blog, this "Creation Mining" event was also a great success for Photogrid itself. They got a significant increase in both new users and content created. If other platforms recognize this, it can be a great selling point for Contentos when it comes to signing new partnerships.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:46:32 AM

I have recently been noticing the term binance lab, is it like an extension of binance or what?, saw the process of the photogrid task that was done by Contentos and i think its a brilliant idea, the cryptocurrency industry should rise above what we've seen and create things that are strange and new yet innovative, that's the only way the industry will be able to grow
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:03:21 AM

That's one what I noticed too. It's really looks a promising insight for their supporters who are waiting for the next move that the team will going to make. Well for now I guess I'll keep monitoring for it.

I think COS is a good buy today. It’s gone a bit lower, I guess whales are trying to get their COS bags filled up. With the mainnet to be launched in few weeks COS prices would probably go higher around that time.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 09:05:05 AM

Not gonna lie, I made a few bucks trading COS last week. I think swing trading is a cool way to make profits on crypto trading.
By the way, I’m a great fan of Contentos project, I think what  they’ve got with Photogrid is going to be awesome. One of Binance Labs projects with a solid use case. I’ll say it’s a good buy right now.

Yeah. I wish I had known about this during the event. Reading the article gave me goosebumps about how I can earn COS by getting likes on the photogrid.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 09:43:38 AM

It’s great to know there’re a good number of people on your team, and having Binance Labs involved seems to show that you have a good number  of devs working on the Contentos core. How big would the Mainnet be?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phreeman
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:13:22 AM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:54:58 AM

A lot of platforms are really trying to break the unequal share of wealth that exist between social media platform owners and content creators. This project is like the 4 or there about that I have seen in the last few years. Can platforms like this over take platforms like fb and Instagram??
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:18:43 AM

i've seen in the reddit that there is a event wherein you can earn some COS coins by just doing some photogrip selfies? is it still moving?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:32:56 PM

i've seen in the reddit that there is a event wherein you can earn some COS coins by just doing some photogrip selfies? is it still moving?

As far as I know, that possibility is already over. That was also limited to Brazil. But there are rumours that users in other countries will soon be able to earn COS for Selfies as well.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 01:24:03 PM

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:27:12 PM

As far as I know, that possibility is already over. That was also limited to Brazil. But there are rumours that users in other countries will soon be able to earn COS for Selfies as well.

Yeah, they already announced thay event was over already. Around 300k COS token distributed already. We have to wait new event to start.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 01:40:32 PM

Yeah. I wish I had known about this during the event. Reading the article gave me goosebumps about how I can earn COS by getting likes on the photogrid.

This is all I found https://medium.com/contentos-io/create-content-to-earn-cos-in-photogrid-4605b7af0df1

Every day I always log in on the contentos website to claim POP. With POP tokens, I can take part in a treasure hunt program where we can get COS tokens.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████