Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Sellers Who?  (Read 311 times)
scamseller2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:08:58 AM

Hello there;

I'm tired of scams or I see people make mistakes. Please don't trust these people. There are too many liars in the market. Don't believe them anymore. Now I'll leave a few sites here (I'm shopping). These sites are fake. I lost $ 50000. Now I'm bored. It's really hard to find the right vendor for mining.

1- https://prominerz.com/

This is the most lying site on the market. I bought about $ 15,000 worth of products from these guys. I paid with bitcoin. But they didn't send one. I complained everywhere. I kept texting. But they didn't give me my money back, nor did they answer. Even though I complain, these people can still go on advertising. I don't know how Google allows them to advertise. But now they need to be closed.

2- https://bitzshop.io/

They say they're in China. LIE! I went to the address they gave. They stole my $ 5,000 money. Every day, I complain to the hosting and domain companies they are registered with. The sites still haven't closed. These people are lying. They don't have payment systems except for Bitcoin. I'm writing through Telegram and Whatsapp, there's no answer or they're blocking it.

Don't be fooled by these people. These are liars. Please, everyone who reads this article should complain. Don't let them fool people anymore. ENOUGH! We have to say stop this together. PLEASE HELP ME!

THANK YOU FOR LISTEN ME
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:31:15 AM

How do I know you are really telling the truth?

I can make an account and write that as well about any site. Also, if no one else has equipment in stock don't just buy out of the first site you find with them in stock (most likely it is a scam) unless you check here first to see if people have bought from them prior, or if they are active here.

Alternatively, if the topic is not opened, you open it and verify, don't just go on FOMO full on.

I find it very hard to believe that as the first post on this forum you talk about loosing 50.000 $ and never interacted here.

Scams or no scams from those websites...
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:45:23 PM

$50, 000? for such an obvious scam? I apologize for, but that's absurd, by having that money and investing on random websites for such amount is ridiculous. You should make a research first before buying something in the internet. By simply, googling the site in google will give you some hint for what experience did other users experience on that sites.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 11:54:00 PM

Prominerz is already being discussed here look at this thread from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158030.0

I don't trust prominerz even the asicminervalue review as trusted I don't recommend this site to buy ASICminer.
Never heard about bitzshop but if you want to buy ASIC miner and don't want to be scam always use the official websites or go buy directly to the manufacturer because not always safe to deal with 3rd party resellers like the 2 websites above.

List of manufacturer below where you can buy miner from the real distributor or official websites.

- https://shop.bitmain.com/
- https://canaan.io/
- http://www.innosilicon.com/
- http://www.microbt.com/
- https://bitfury.com/
- http://miner.ebang.com.cn/

Don't deal again with 3rd party unless if they are verified seller or trusted seller/distributor.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 05:44:46 AM

I think you should explain more about why you find it worthy to use those websites in the first place. I mean, why didn't you use the official website? Why didn't you use escrow? What was the reason?

By learning things like that we can help other people who probably have the same thought as you did. I still find it hard to understand why would you risk more than $1k for such websites.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:29:14 AM

Both seller websites that OP stated above are having a negative review on Trustpilot and prominerz.com/ got 50/50 score which is excellent and the bad. But I think OP you should show us a piece of evidence about how they are going to fall you in that big amount. Thank you for the heads up you brought here, there are many newbies might fall them too.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:43:25 PM

Maybe you always got excited to purchase something to the point that you are not doing a self-research before making a purchase at any site.

Isn't it usual that we as a customer will always check for the site's credibility before throwing away money to them?

Even at $10 purchase, we just don't easily hit that "Purchase" button.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:23:25 PM

How do I know you are really telling the truth?

I can make an account and write that as well about any site. Also, if no one else has equipment in stock don't just buy out of the first site you find with them in stock (most likely it is a scam) unless you check here first to see if people have bought from them prior, or if they are active here.

Alternatively, if the topic is not opened, you open it and verify, don't just go on FOMO full on.

I find it very hard to believe that as the first post on this forum you talk about loosing 50.000 $ and never interacted here.

Scams or no scams from those websites...
Just take a look at the 2 websites linked. It's pretty obvious that those 2 mining stores are scams, they offer insane profit with no proof of current customers or a legitimate site.

Bitzshops are offering miners for more than half price, and prominerz are also offering rigs for a low price - whilst both of these companies don't have any company information listed. The sites are also showing bait notifications that are saying people are buying items every hour (which is likely faked as well)l.

$50, 000? for such an obvious scam? I apologize for, but that's absurd, by having that money and investing on random websites for such amount is ridiculous. You should make a research first before buying something in the internet. By simply, googling the site in google will give you some hint for what experience did other users experience on that sites.
Let's be more kind here. It's obvious OP isn't very experienced in crypto and he has simply been led astray with his first purchase. For the future, make sure you avoid scam sites like this, where deals look too good too true.

Smiley
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:11:45 PM

Lost $50.000 when choosing a wrong site mining is insane, I'll prefer to buy bitcoin or also pick some altcoins and choose reputable exchange maybe it will more comfortable for me.

Actually I don't know much about the profit that will get by some miner when they mining bitcoin, is there anyone who willing to explain the profit when mining bitcoin?

Because I'll lose my all money when I wrong to choose the wrong site and different with when I choose investing in bitcoin because when the price of bitcoin goes to down I'll still have an expectancy for the price back to up again.
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:07:39 PM

I remember last year, I ordered my first s9[j] from shop.bitmain.com around 350 ish dollars plus transport plus the customs tax and I was so worried it's a scam, I talked with their customer support, online, by email, read bitcointalk and after all that I was still nervous.

You can never be diligent enough, true, but set your minimum threshold bar higher, buy one and wait; or research the hell out of it and then put a big order after if you are worried stock will not last for long (ie. bitmain)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:52:38 PM

Lost $50.000 when choosing a wrong site mining is insane, I'll prefer to buy bitcoin or also pick some altcoins and choose reputable exchange maybe it will more comfortable for me.

Actually I don't know much about the profit that will get by some miner when they mining bitcoin, is there anyone who willing to explain the profit when mining bitcoin?

Because I'll lose my all money when I wrong to choose the wrong site and different with when I choose investing in bitcoin because when the price of bitcoin goes to down I'll still have an expectancy for the price back to up again.
It's really not hard to figure out which sites are scams with a little bit of looking and researching, and if you're dealing with something like $50,000 trying to buy miners, you should be buying units from an official distributor or manufacturer of mining hardware. Buying miners using payment methods that have at least some buyer protection also helps. I almost never purchase miners with crypto unless it's from this forum from a reputable member or with an escrowed order.

Many of the sites 'reviewed' by asicminervalue aren't actually legit and pretty blatant scams. Do your own research when determining whether or not a site's legit, though always remember buying direct is the best.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:29:00 PM

Hello there;

I'm tired of scams or I see people make mistakes. Please don't trust these people. There are too many liars in the market. Don't believe them anymore. Now I'll leave a few sites here (I'm shopping). These sites are fake. I lost $ 50000. Now I'm bored. It's really hard to find the right vendor for mining.

Sorry to say that you are being too careless on this situation.Being scammed once is considerable but talking about twice? How come you didnt even learn on your 1st experience on dealing with fraud? It isnt really too much to type google then do make some search. When it comes to selling miners then Bitmain would be the first choice.There were reseller sites but you do still need to search or verify it up.Question is, why these people do end up on trusting fraud ones? due to lack of verification or being too lazy.

prominerz.com

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 05:36:04 PM

Prominerz.com here to take questions. Above guy probably either a competition site trying to make us look bad or an unhappy customer (We don't have many but every shop for whatever item has unhappy customers, it just fucking happens that in rare cases something can go wrong).

We are not so big and I do not know of any purchase of 15k that has gone wrong, might be late? Maybe a batch that has been rescheduled? Maybe communication problem since the customer does obviously not speak english very well (ex. THANK YOU FOR LISTEN ME).?

We do not have anything to hide nor are the purchase notifications on the website fake (its a plugin, easy setup, shows recents purchases to motivate customers to buy obviously). Not a scam, simply a technique for indecisive customers to say YES to prominerz.com. Don't see the problem here since its a normal competitive market where we want to be the ones where you buy your miner.

To explain some basic things:

- YES, there is no argument that can deny that its not better to buy from the factory pricewise. BUY from the factory IF YOU CAN!  Smiley

- Factories in China usually have a very lame customer service and therefore we are more like a "middlesmen" since we do have not only a random chinese guy in place, we do have our own guys in place that take care of orders and assure nobody gets ripped off. Sometimes we hold some stock ourselves. Trust me when I say, we handle a lot of shit people don't even know about, hundred of thousands of dollars disappear every day in China with so called Sellers of Miners from Alibaba, Taobao, etc etc...

- Factories, like these days, lie a lot. The reschedule, cancel, threat us with refunds if we don't stop pushing and have delays, I believe in a moment like that it's better to deal with a shop from asicminervalue.com then with a factory cause those guys really do not give a damn about your thousands of dollars spend on their equipment. Was there myself, saw it, felt it, can confirm it. THEY DON'T CARE at all.

What I see is that there are three big issues. Price, payment and delivery dates:

PRICE: Obviously our and other shops prices are higher cause we buy the miners that have been bought by distributors in China, with a price they decide while drinking tea in the morning. Thats why the prices sometimes are double or three times of what the manufacturers. That price changes every fu...ing second (that's what it feels like) and it brings us to the second issue...THE PAYMENT

PAYMENT: Most of the shops I know, like us, do not accept Paypal for obvious reasons. 1st, cause Paypal, does not allow crypto related trade. Whoever offers paypal, does it with a trick or uses the so called "send money to your family" mode, not all, cause i dont know all shops. The ones I know that offer it, are much more expensive to cover losses caused by the amazing Paypal customer protection (really sucks for sellers, not only in crypto mining, also in other things, every seller that uses paypal knows what I am talking about)

Then there is the famous thing about crypto payment refunds. When customers pay in crypto, we pay the factory or distributors in dollars, that said, crypto works as a tool for the transfer and not as an asset that we hold for customers. So if after a month (whatever happened) we have to refund a customer, you'll get the amount in dollars. This can be seen as "fraud" when the bitcoin made a jump, but it is a fucked up shit when the bitcoin goes down, and both things have happened in the last 3 years and everybody that is in this, knows that. From hundreds of orders, we have 2-3 cases with a bad outcome (the customer felt we are scamming him) but we can't do much, since we get the refunds from factories as well in dollars and not in BTC or ETH or LTC...which leads is to the factories and their schedules...

DELIVERY: Recently it became a normality that batches are late cause chips are rare and the chip producers have a huge backlog of orders from Bitmain, Innosilicon, Micro BT and so on...that's the WHY, not cause someone is mining with your equipment (which is a rumor going around and probably is the case with manufacturers in some cases) or we sit on your miners and dance Macarena.

My suggestion as from the customer point of view is, always read the terms and conditions and always try to find reviews from the shops (of course also there, pay attention to the fake ones) and of course TALK to them before you buy. Don't just jump in and spend thousends of dollars on a shop that looks fancy.

Asicminervalue.com is a help but not an insurance, since shops come and go and get thrown out as well. The problem here is that a shop that looks legit in the beginning, can turn out a scam after all after some time...

If anyone has an issue, you can hit me up here or write us through the chat or support email. We are ready for any kind of criticism or questions that come up. We neither steal nor scammed anyone nor are we planning to do so. We try to make this shaky insecure market a bit more stable, at least the shops I know from including ourselves.

Bests

Reto
prominerz.com
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

[snip]
You can create your ann thread on service announcement board in which your users will go there to report and write their issues regarding your services—which is skeptical in my thoughts.
mikeymellow

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:37:03 AM

Hello there;

1- https://prominerz.com/

This is the most lying site on the market. I bought about $ 15,000 worth of products from these guys. I paid with bitcoin. But they didn't send one. I complained everywhere. I kept texting. But they didn't give me my money back, nor did they answer. Even though I complain, these people can still go on advertising. I don't know how Google allows them to advertise. But now they need to be closed.

2- https://bitzshop.io/

They say they're in China. LIE! I went to the address they gave. They stole my $ 5,000 money. Every day, I complain to the hosting and domain companies they are registered with. The sites still haven't closed. These people are lying. They don't have payment systems except for Bitcoin. I'm writing through Telegram and Whatsapp, there's no answer or they're blocking it.

Don't be fooled by these people. These are liars. Please, everyone who reads this article should complain. Don't let them fool people anymore. ENOUGH! We have to say stop this together. PLEASE HELP ME!

THANK YOU FOR LISTEN ME

Friend of mine got took by them for a 10,000 grin miner. Feds involved now as well as local police dept. Because banks were involved its serious and getting addressed.
MiningZ

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 03:24:13 AM

is it safe to buy from this site ?

https://www.microbtwhatsminerd1.com/product/whatsminer-m30s/

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 09:20:41 AM

1. The first clue is in their domain name. Look at it, no legit business would use such a domain name.

2. So many people have been scammed by the site. You can see a number of scam accusations

3. microbt.com even has a warning about this;

Recently, some anonymous parties plagiarized our information to list on the following pirated websites microbt.company.com, microbtchina.com, microbtgroup.com, microbtwhatsminerd1.com, and microbtmining.com and claimed themselves as the legal owner of relevant information and products.

In this regard, we MicroBT (Shenzhen MicroBT Electronics Technology Co., Ltd) hereby reiterated that

Firstly, there are only two official websites MicroBT website www.microbt.com and WhatsMiner website www.whatsminer.com being operated by MicroBT

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██