Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction For 2018 To 2020  (Read 15600 times)
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:22:19 PM

We can predict and analyze bitcoin from year to year, by seeing the movement of bitcoin each period we can conclude with our assessment, bitcoin is indeed a process of improvement. Slow but sure to increase and have good value in the coming year.
Bitcoin halvening will happen next year so it will surely brings up the real bull run by end of 2020 or in 2021 at that time we can see new all time high price for bitcoin atleast it will reach more than $50K just 10 times from the current price.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:02:30 AM

Sad to say but I think you noticed the value of the bitcoin last year 2018 was not good because your prediction willl not hhappend but iw ill became worst in the second upto last quarter of 2018. I think too your prediction will be in 2020 will be far in reality as of now it takes more years now before it reach that.
There are just prediction, it could happen or not.
2018 is no question a bad year for us, especially those ho haven't sold their coins because the longer we monitor the market the more we get hurt.
It was a complete bear market but we never loss hope, I personally hold a lot of coins that has less value now, but I believe it will recover.
If wishes were horse, even beggars will ride. It is good to speculate but speculation is to be done moderately, we are already in 2019 and yet we have not seen that value, even this post could not even push for FOMO buy. When I talk, many people will think that I don’t support the market, but the problem is not the market, but we are the problems.

The mindset we have about BTC is too much that we have forgotten why BTC was created, ha anyone ever predicted that by 2019, a lot of institutions would have adopted crypto and using it for digital transactions, but all I see everywhere is value prediction! Prediction!! Prediction!!!. Whether BTC reaches that amount or not, I am all into BTC and will use it till eternity whether it rises or not.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:48:34 PM

We can predict and analyze bitcoin from year to year, by seeing the movement of bitcoin each period we can conclude with our assessment, bitcoin is indeed a process of improvement. Slow but sure to increase and have good value in the coming year.
well, in the next 2 years I am so optimistic about bitcoin and other altcoins. most likely the price might be higher. in this case, the price of bitcoin might repeat its heyday in 2017. I feel that the price of bitcoin can reach a price of $ 12,000 in the future.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:14:45 PM

Many have made predictions about bitcoin in 2018, whether it's an expert or just a participant, but the predictions that have been made are not right at all. it is true that you say that bitcoin is heading towards a process of improvement, now it seems like it is looking and heading towards it. just waiting and hoping to get better.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:28:35 PM

I think expectations like those of OP led many unsuspecting people to suffer great losses in recent months, because once the price of bitcoin was catapulted unusually towards $20K in 2017 few had enough common sense to sell. On the contrary, greed led many to buy such expensive bitcoins, trusting that a rise to $100K was only a matter of weeks, and the sad results are well known.

That is why we have to be very cautious in the face of such high expectations, so a bitcoin at $10K by the end of 2019, and at $15K by the end of 2020 would be very beneficial for everyone.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 04:35:53 PM

I believe end hope BTC to USD for December 2018.In the beginning price at 15164 Dollars. Maximum price $18821, minimum price $15164. The average for the month $16685. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $17590,
And my predictions BTC to USD for December 2020.
In the beginning price at 62294 Dollars. Maximum price $72131, minimum price $62294. The average for the month $66033. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $67412,

That's really a illogical prediction.
IMO predicting the actual price is really a hard task.
And as of Now BTC is struggling in 12k USD.
So the OP's price prediction is too far from the actual price.
The only thing that gonna affect the price is marketcap

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:58:36 PM

I believe end hope BTC to USD for December 2018.In the beginning price at 15164 Dollars. Maximum price $18821, minimum price $15164. The average for the month $16685. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $17590,
And my predictions BTC to USD for December 2020.
In the beginning price at 62294 Dollars. Maximum price $72131, minimum price $62294. The average for the month $66033. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $67412,

That's really a illogical prediction.
IMO predicting the actual price is really a hard task.
And as of Now BTC is struggling in 12k USD.
So the OP's price prediction is too far from the actual price.
The only thing that gonna affect the price is marketcap

Even the OP predicts that way, this could help us gain confidence despite of being far from the actual price. This helped attracts good mind setting although we seen market cap really pulled down the price harder. Bitcoin price really struggled at $12k, but I've seen it working too hard to correct this circumstances right now and the potential is already so let's stay positive as well.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:02:04 AM

Even the OP predicts that way, this could help us gain confidence despite of being far from the actual price. This helped attracts good mind setting although we seen market cap really pulled down the price harder. Bitcoin price really struggled at $12k, but I've seen it working too hard to correct this circumstances right now and the potential is already so let's stay positive as well.
This is struggling time I know and it will be good very soon so waiting is the only best thing we can do.  Bitcoin was low in 2018 it was dump year but I am happy i enjoyed this opportunity to buy so many coins at such cheap price of 6 or 7k $ which is now 16k $ and increasing. More than this so struggle will make bitcoin stronger.
Imagine that I try as much as possible and then struggle to gather 1 bitcoin and if by that 2020, the price eventually hit that target, would it not be worth the wait, whatever wait that we make in bitcoin will really be worth it in the long run, mots investments requires patience, and bitcoin investment is not exceptional, the fact we have seen it give result in a shirt time does not mean that is how it will always be.

Bitcoin is not a ponzi system, it is a serious tech that will have a great impact on the whole world, which we should know that it will really take time for us to get to the full development of it and we all know the positive effect of its full development in the market and the only way that we can partake in it is if we stay strong and patient with the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: