Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked account, now requesting to sell account.  (Read 330 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 11:55:26 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 04:44:41 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

This user ramsdaj28 posted on the auction board few hours ago advertising to sell his Snr member account. Looking through the account, the password has already been changed twice (source: BPIP) and email was recently changed too [source: Trust page]

Aftering leaving a negative feedback on the account the user tried to act smart by moving the topic to Bitcoin discussion board (source: account's post history) so the evidence of attempt to sell account can be removed since the auction board doesn't offer such privileges. Unfortunately for the user, I have already achieved the thread before he could do that.  Archive link: http://archive.is/oSp1V

I presume the account to be a hacked account until proven otherwise and request for visible negative feedback from DT members should be given to the account.

From his PM there are possible reasons for me to assume this user Marcogwapo is connected to the account somehow since he promised to retaliate and that account has already left a false tag on my account but since I can't prove the accounts to be connected to each other except the fact that, the account has received Smerit from the accused on a deleted post, that'll be a story for another day Grin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 11:59:43 AM

Went ahead and have left him a negative feedback for the meantime. @ramsdaj28 prove your ownership to get the tag removed regarding account being hacked.

Thanks for reporting @CB
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

If you notice I didn't tag the account @Marcogwapo because I can't proof you guys are connected i only stated the obvious as for the negative comments on my trust page, a quick review of them you'll notice they're all false and just emotional retaliative feedbacks just like yours which i don't care about.

I don't also leave retaliative feedbacks if not I would had done so to all the accounts on my page including @Marcogwapo The feedback stays until you have proven ownership of the account with a valid proof like sign message from either your staked bitcoin address or previously used bitcoin address before the password and email were changed.

Although I might consider removing my feedback if you can prove ownerships of account others might not since you tried sales of account (which is frowd at by many including myself) and also tried what i just mentioned in OP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 02:00:37 PM

I did check his previous posts from the start, and I see him starting in the Bitsler bounties which is odd for me knowing that starting your account here and you are already posting in the Games and Rounds section, it looks like @ramsdaj28 must know it already and it could be another account or something.

I have seen his posts in the local boards, and he is still posting in that section, maybe he sold it to another person that knows the language. I can't be for sure that if that happened, but I will be monitoring to see what happens. It's either he could prove that it is his account or not.

One thing that I have seen is that he started a signature and design creation thread back in 2017, so it might be the same person too. He bumped it recently so I'm still uncertain if I should tag him or not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 02:12:16 PM

One thing that I have seen is that he started a signature and design creation thread back in 2017, so it might be the same person too. He bumped it recently so I'm still uncertain if I should tag him or not.

The tagged can be viewed from two angles, first the user should prove it isn't a hacked account. Secondly, like every other user that have tried selling an account on the forum which is deem to be an untrustworthy act, he deserves a tagged.

As you can see from my explanation above, he tried covering up the evidence which means he was aware of the repercussion of sales of account. Now if i wasn't smart enough to archive the thread, i would had been the victim since I won't have been able to defend my feedback.

I haven't concluded, it say "possibility" right there on the thread's title. The tagged is simply a warning.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:21:47 PM

Yes, this is me! My account is not hacked. I actually started in bitcointalk as a member of Bitsler. There's a specific weekly event in Bitsler that time called "Bounty" where participants fron the bitsler website needs to post our username in the Bitsler thread in bitcointalk forum. Only certain number of participant will be accepted in the event.
It's nice that you have discovered that before discovering this forum Shocked

I am the original owner, I am actually a campaign manager before and a signature designer. I don't just get how OP have immediately concluded that this is a hacked account.
As the OP has said, he hasn't concluded it yet but having evidence that you own your account would be nice. Maybe sign a message from your previous transactions here that are public or a signed messaged to a staked address.

The tagged can be viewed from two angles, first the user should prove it isn't a hacked account. Secondly, like every other user that have tried selling an account on the forum which is deem to be an untrustworthy act, he deserves a tagged.
The change in email address looks very suspicious, I'm just worried that it may be sold or something.

As you can see from my explanation above, he tried covering up the evidence which means he was aware of the repercussion of sales of account. Now if i wasn't smart enough to archive the thread, i would had been the victim since I won't have been able to defend my feedback.
It might be the normal reaction when it comes to things that you might haven't expected but posted it anyway. I'm still in doubt about him not knowing that "account selling" is highly discouraged.

I haven't concluded, it say "possibility" right there on the thread's title. The tagged is simply a warning.
Maybe more evidence then?

*edit

@ramsdaj28 deleted his posts here, I don't know why but it makes him look more guilty. Managed to quote him

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:37:59 PM

The account is surely hacked, you don't need to worry much. Roll Eyes

This proves everything about how untrustworthy the current owner is.

He changed his email to:

Code:
fuckcryptopreneurbrainboss@gmail.com

Edit: kudos @Timelord2067, I was fast !. Are we alt of each other ? Wink
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:39:15 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 11:29:57 PM by Timelord2067

Looks guilty to me:

*edit* snap! hacker1001101001 and I took a screen shot at the exact same moment in different time zones!

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:39:01 PM

Tagged by the way since current account owner want to sell that account. Most likely account has been hacked and current owner like to sell it.

Send me PM if incase account recovered by original owner with enough evidence. There will be record on meta log if account recovered by manual.

Qoute from Private message from user
Okay, nevermind. I'll just leave those negative trust in your account. I'm done with this bullshit. Yes, this is being hacked! So what now?

Well I knew from the start that it was a hacked account. The accused account have been trying to convince me into removing the feedback on the account and he'll also remove both feedbacks on mind, one of his and the other from @Marcogwapo. Possibilities are they're alts. Since we can now conclude about this issue what about @Marcogwapo issue? Or I should just let it be.
So this case becomes self admitted and he deserve tag. Please provide more evidence about connected account if there is any.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:40:31 PM

Qoute from Private message from user
Okay, nevermind. I'll just leave those negative trust in your account. I'm done with this bullshit. Yes, this is being hacked! So what now?

Well I knew from the start that it was a hacked account. The accused account have been trying to convince me into removing the feedback on the account and he'll also remove both feedbacks on mind, one of his and the other from @Marcogwapo. Possibilities are they're alts. Since we can now conclude about this issue what about @Marcogwapo issue? Or I should just let it be.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
swishhyyy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:30:22 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 11:54:03 PM by swishhyyy

Good day, guys!

Please, do not entertain any transactions that will be executed by that account. Taht account was hacked. I'm the real owner of that account. I lost access to that account on July 22. At first, I thought I just forgot the password so I just didn't pay much worry about it. And now, it seems that the hacker has changed the email of the account 😢

I already left a negative tag on the account.
hacker1001101001

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:32:23 AM

Good day, guys!

Please, do not entertain any transactions that will be executed by that account. Taht account was hacked. I'm the real owner of that account. I lost access to that account on July 22. At first, I thought I just forgot the password so I just didn't pay much worry about it. And now, it seems that the hacker has changed the email of the account 😢

Can you sign a message form an old connect address of yours?
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:58:13 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 07:17:54 AM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

That account was hacked. I'm the real owner of that account.

What's are the odds, that account (claiming to be the real owner) is still been operated by the hacker. If it's truely the real owner then, the user should head over to meta in search of the account recovery team because both password and email has just be changed (guessing to random words). After successful account recovery, you can then appeal your tags here and it'll all be removed. There might not be a need to prove ownerships to us again since you'll have to do that to the recovery team to get back your account.

Possibilities are they're alts. Since we can now conclude about this issue what about @Marcogwapo issue? Or I should just let it be.
So this case becomes self admitted and he deserve tag. Please provide more evidence about connected account if there is any.

Well, all I just have are his PMs of him negotiating in plural form (like those red tagged will be removed). Already sent a PM to the account and if his supportive feedback to a hacker doesn't get removed in 32hours (or when he becomes active) his account would get a feedback from me. Although I don't leave retaliative feedbacks his case has to be different since it has to do with a hack crime.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
swishhyyy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:32:53 AM

Good day, guys!

How could I? I have already lost access to the account, which means that I won't be able to do that anymore.
That account was hacked. I'm the real owner of that account.

What's are the odds, that account (claiming to be the real owner) is still been operated by the hacker. If it's truely the real owner then, the user should head over to meta in search of the account recovery team because both password and email has just be changed (guessing to random words). After successful account recovery, you can then appeal your tags here and it'll all be removed. There might not be a need to prove ownerships to us again since you'll have to do that to the recovery team to get back your account.

Possibilities are they're alts. Since we can now conclude about this issue what about @Marcogwapo issue? Or I should just let it be.

Well, all I just have are his PMs of him negotiating in plural form (like those red tagged will be removed). Already sent a PM to the account and if his supportive feedback to a hacker doesn't get removed in 32hours (or when he becomes active) his account would get a feedback from me. Although I don't leave retaliative feedbacks his case has to be different since it has to do with a hack crime.

I don't think there's any way that I can recover it. The email has already been changed, and I guess the email is not real (considering that the "f" word is not allowed in gmail addresses).

I don't know how the hacker was able to compromise my account, but I have a feeling that the hacker is a member of the Bitsler community base on his explanation about bitsler (which are true).

I don't also think that I can provide the requirement you are talking about (signed address or whatsoever) because I already forgot the wallet that I used during my campaign (I change wallet from time to time for security reason).

The best thing that I can do for now is to give that account a negative tag and inform you about it.

P.S. I don't even know who that Marcogwapo is. I believe, he's never been part of one of my campaigns in the past considering that the account is just a Jr. Member and the reference that he's put in the feedback is a link to one of the transactions I did when I distributed payments to my campaign participants)
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:03:08 AM

How could I? I have already lost access to the account, which means that I won't be able to do that anymore.

You don't need access to your account to sign a message using an addresses which has been used by this account earlier.

I don't also think that I can provide the requirement you are talking about (signed address or whatsoever) because I already forgot the wallet that I used during my campaign (I change wallet from time to time for security reason).

What kind of 'security measurement' is this ?
This is the worst thing you could possibly do.

There is not a single reason to delete private keys - at all.

Without a signed message, you unfortunately can't get your account back and no one can verify that you really are the original owner of this account. You could just be anyone claiming it.

hacker1001101001

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:34:06 AM

You are a Sr.member and you don't know how to verify your account ownership by signing a message..that's pretty odd here. Huh
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:31:47 AM

You can sign a message on the following addresses that can be found on your profile, in that way it will prove that the account really belongs to you. Try to remember it if you can because that's the only way your account will be recovered even here Recovering hacked/lost accounts it is still important.

Code:
3Et7Wku2QbtCgpgGudkWE7RkL2PKnn2knd
bc1q9pczmsfe3wwgkfqecqn527vqm8p57y9ssmlme3
1Gfixevvc9VsEFkeM7jEfh7FnusPntRbwN
bc1q673efkeevek2q9688hnu5uynexxj6ek329z3na
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 04:43:30 PM

You can sign a message on the following addresses that can be found on your profile, in that way it will prove that the account really belongs to you.

Quick addition though, the address the sign message will be coming from has to be an address used (that's posted on the forum) before the very first incident of change of password and preferable the address has to come from an unedited post or the last edited date shouldn't exceed that of the change of password which is 3/26/2019 at 2:34:44 AM {Forum time}

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:25:47 PM

I'm leaning more towards the account being hacked rather than the user selling his own account with it, because most often than not people selling their accounts would just create a newbie account to post the availability of their main account so their "product" isn't being risked on having a red tag. Only a hacker would make this mistake by posting the availability of the account with a post on the account itself. There's really no sense for a sr. member really to make a mistake like this not unless the account questioned is owned by a new person beforehand.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: