Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prepare for long term HODL  (Read 8731 times)
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:27:02 PM

1. You must have another source of income
If you have other sources of income, you can buy coins that you want you to hodl and not just coming from bounty campaign and airdrops, the top coins are must coins to hodl right now, I don't believe in new coins, it will take time before we can their potential
Investment in altcoins and hold it for long term, this isn't another income source. Bounties is good earning source for hard worker. The new coins best for long hodl but not good profitable i think that. Very specific new coins are long liquidity i think you can buy those. I hodl BTC for long term specially.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:33:44 PM

If you have other sources of income, you can buy coins that you want you to hodl and not just coming from bounty campaign and airdrops, the top coins are must coins to hodl right now, I don't believe in new coins, it will take time before we can their potential
Investment in altcoins and hold it for long term, this isn't another income source. Bounties is good earning source for hard worker. The new coins best for long hodl but not good profitable i think that. Very specific new coins are long liquidity i think you can buy those. I hodl BTC for long term specially.
You are right if someone think for holding for long term then they have to hold bitcoin as altcoins may or may not have chance to get faster than bitcoin in price increase. I have invested in a number of coins in which a number of them are not able to compete bitcoin in value but in the previous year only one coin of my portfolio increased much higher which gave me a good profit.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 06:18:24 PM

Preparation for long term hodl usually takes time and big funds you must have a decent income so you can allocate funds for coins that you are going to Hodl long term, in my case I allocate some of my earnings coming from bounty to buy coin that will likley pump high in the future.
Indeed, you have to get a high amount of money to make a decent profit in a long term investment, that's the strategy thought. It always requires you to buy in the good timing, I mean the time when the coin's price is too low so you can earn a lot when there's a high pump  of price.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:17:04 PM

Preparing for long term hodl is never seems easy. You've to get pretty occupied with stuffs that won't make you to question your patience of the altcoin you have. Hodling token that has no value do cause alot of heart breaks. So get occupied with work and don't hope on crypto
With such attitude regarding cryptocurrency, it is best for you to quit the market. Investing in cryptocurrency is now the only investment tool that can help an intelligent person who does not have millions of dollars - earn these millions. Of course, this will not be an easy job for him. Long-term holding and investment in quality projects is the way to achieve financial freedom.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:39:21 PM

In my opinion, one way to prepare for HODL in the long run is to continue to monitor price charts and pay attention to the good news for the development of the coins that we hold so that we can make a decision when is a good time to sell our assets.
continue to monitor price charts? You will lose a lot of time to trade long term if that is the case,
if you want to monitor the price charts every day you better do daily trading, it will make it easier for you to get profit

Thank you for the advice. but I think it's better to hold a coin for a long time. because we can have great potential in making big profits. even before I had felt a big profit while holding coins too long, as soon as the price went up I immediately sold it. the profit I get is greater than the capital I spend when buying.
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:12:44 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 11:22:48 PM by flagpara

Note: This is not about how to identify good coins to HODL
This is about how you can be a good long term holder

Either in crypto space or outside crypto space you must have other source of income,there was a time when i used to rely on coins i hold for monthly income but most time they failed me because some altcoins takes more than a month to add value. You can learn trading or find a better job to get constant income for your daily needs.

2. Not all altcoins are good for long term holding
Some altcoins are too weak to have better value overtime,these coins only add value to price once in a blue moon,WHY?because the power of demand is too low and they have no working product,i belief that working product is what makes a coin have many more investors

3.HODL Only Altcoins With Real Use Case
There are different categories of coins with use cases,many use case are weak use case,for example using fashion  designer to back a token is a weak use case to me because it means you can only use the token to buy the designer wears and many will call this a real use case? no it wont do very well.
Make sure that the real use case of every altcoins you hold will be very reasonable,the products backing them up must be something that is different and will catch the eye of investors,the usefulness  must be outstanding .

4. Stay Updated Always
Opportunity comes but once as many know it,so always stay updated about crypto,read crypto news online and keep tracks on your altcoins so that you wont miss future updated or even token swaps,some altcoins i hold have already switched to MainNet and im glad i dont missed the opportunity,you can use blockfolio app to track your altcoins.

Altcoin season is what many are waiting for,even new projects are waiting for altcoin season to return before they get listed on exchanges,im sure of one thing and that is good things dont come easily,today is bitcoin turn to reign and one day altcoins will have its day as well.

If you don't have another source of income than how you will survive in cryptocurrency world. After Bitcoin halving another source don't be needed, because price could be run of Bitcoin. My experience is also saying number 4 option, I missed huge profits because of stay update.

mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:01:31 AM

Either in crypto space or outside crypto space you must have other source of income,there was a time when i used to rely on coins i hold for monthly income but most time they failed me because some altcoins takes more than a month to add value. You can learn trading or find a better job to get constant income for your daily needs.

Some altcoins are too weak to have better value overtime,these coins only add value to price once in a blue moon,WHY?because the power of demand is too low and they have no working product,i belief that working product is what makes a coin have many more investors

There are different categories of coins with use cases,many use case are weak use case,for example using fashion  designer to back a token is a weak use case to me because it means you can only use the token to buy the designer wears and many will call this a real use case? no it wont do very well.
Make sure that the real use case of every altcoins you hold will be very reasonable,the products backing them up must be something that is different and will catch the eye of investors,the usefulness  must be outstanding .

4. Stay Updated Always
Opportunity comes but once as many know it,so always stay updated about crypto,read crypto news online and keep tracks on your altcoins so that you wont miss future updated or even token swaps,some altcoins i hold have already switched to MainNet and im glad i dont missed the opportunity,you can use blockfolio app to track your altcoins.

Altcoin season is what many are waiting for,even new projects are waiting for altcoin season to return before they get listed on exchanges,im sure of one thing and that is good things dont come easily,today is bitcoin turn to reign and one day altcoins will have its day as well.

If you don't have another source of income than how you will survive in cryptocurrency world. After Bitcoin halving another source don't be needed, because price could be run of Bitcoin. My experience is also saying number 4 option, I missed huge profits because of stay update.
indeed at this time bitcoin is used as a long-term investment tool, and indeed we should have other fixed income so that we can continue to hold bitcoin. except if we do daily trading, of course this can meet daily needs, as long as they have skills

bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 08:26:16 AM

There are different categories of coins with use cases,many use case are weak use case,for example using fashion  designer to back a token is a weak use case to me because it means you can only use the token to buy the designer wears and many will call this a real use case? no it wont do very well.
Make sure that the real use case of every altcoins you hold will be very reasonable,the products backing them up must be something that is different and will catch the eye of investors,the usefulness  must be outstanding .

4. Stay Updated Always

Good tips. I also think something is missing here. I suppose if anyone is hodling a coin, it shouldn't be on exchange at all. People gotta be safe this year by moving their tokens and coins to a wallet they owns the key. Atomic wallet is one good example of such. Can get it on atomicwallet.io . Also, You want to check if the team is active before you hodl a coin for long.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:40:21 PM

Let me also emphasize more on point number 4, "stay updated always" this should be taken seriously especially when you plan on hold a coin/token for a long time, i have seen cases where investors hodl a token when it was an erc20 till even when the token has done 2 swap to coin they are not aware, only to come back after a year to ask how they can swap their erc20 to coin, this is because they fail to follow update of the project and they ended up missing out,
to hodl for long term is oe thing, to follow up with update is another, people should take note of this.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:58:36 PM

I do not have time for long term HODL anyway unless stated otherwise, maybe token dumped on me and it's worthless or team have any future project development aside these factors I do not hold and to hold should be solely on team genuineness and transparency.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:53:50 AM

This post is quite informative. We really need to take heed before embarking on a long term hodl. One of the most important aspect is being updated on the happening with the project one hold. It's very appalling to find out that the token you hold has been swapped and what you have in your wallet is useless.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:16:07 AM

Of all that you explained clearly, of course, I agree on point 4, when we are holding the coin, of course we should not just keep it in the wallet and not follow the developments, because there are many cases of altcoin that experience swap tokens and so on if we miss the moment. of course we can lose the token.

And we also have to keep monitoring the price because if we pass the price so that we don't lag behind the highest price moment on the coins we hold.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:51:44 AM

I do not have time for long term HODL anyway unless stated otherwise, maybe token dumped on me and it's worthless or team have any future project development aside these factors I do not hold and to hold should be solely on team genuineness and transparency.

the only coins worthy of long-term hold are top coins and not tokens or newly released coins with projects that have not been proven to have real products, the market is currently getting a slow pump but it is like a guarantee when we hold the top coins because of growth faster when positive trends happen

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:12:59 AM

totally...
i'd add some stuff about securing your coins and it'd be a perfect post to pin for new comers
people got to have clear instructions and explanations to feel safe and invest in crypto
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:46:05 AM

There are different categories of coins with use cases,many use case are weak use case,for example using fashion  designer to back a token is a weak use case to me because it means you can only use the token to buy the designer wears and many will call this a real use case? no it wont do very well.
Make sure that the real use case of every altcoins you hold will be very reasonable,the products backing them up must be something that is different and will catch the eye of investors,the usefulness  must be outstanding .

4. Stay Updated Always

I agree. We must not just rely or primarily depend into the income that we can acquire with cryptocurrency related works. We must still have another source of income which will be mainly our source while we are still waiting for the price to rise so that we can gain profit from it. Specially now that the market is still down which means almost all or let us just say that all cryptocurrency prices are that low to sell. In order for us to hold for a long period of time,  we must obtain another job to work with whle staying or keeping yourself updated on the price chart of those crypto coins you have in your wallet in which you must have already sort out potential coins that are worthy for long term holding. Also, we need patience, faith and strong mind to make good decisions not to be tempted to sell our assets. Just keep on holding and surely, in no time we will all be rewarded for the patience we exert for holding.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:04:47 AM

It looks as if we are in for another bull run, with the Bitcoin exchange rates increasing by around 10% during the last two weeks. But the big question is whether the altcoins will be witnessing a similar price movement or not. For now, the Bitcoin dominance is somewhat stable, hovering around the 68-69 percent mark. In case a bull run occurs anytime now, then we can expect this dominance to grow to somewhere between 75% and 80%.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:03:53 AM

It can be a wrong choice holding for long term sometimes, before you make up your mind to hold a coin do long term make sure the transparency of the team is like no other, make sure the project roadmap consist of long term developments

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:38:20 AM

Actually reading the news about that coin is gonna help you to decide whether you gonna hold it or sell it. Reading or watching news will for surely gonna help you out. Also, analyzing the market trend is gonna be a big factor. Try to study the market trend also for you to be able to understand the movement of the coin that you are holding.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:57:23 AM

Actually reading the news about that coin is gonna help you to decide whether you gonna hold it or sell it. Reading or watching news will for surely gonna help you out. Also, analyzing the market trend is gonna be a big factor. Try to study the market trend also for you to be able to understand the movement of the coin that you are holding.
In my opinion, it is unnecessary to look for the news if you are going to do long term holding because the news now will not dictate the future value of a cryptocurrency because it is just a temporary noise. Looking at the technical data from the chart is more helpful because like you said, you will be seeing the current trend and you will have an idea if it is still good to enter the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jamalkm74

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:02:03 PM

I Agreed, As holding crypto Alt for long term is risk all the time,need more patient, and aslo think positive, target one year or two year or more, before buy and hold you need more advice, and care full.

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: