Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to invest safely in cryptocurrency?  (Read 4827 times)
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:13:41 PM

good idea but i don't agree with the top 500, too risky if it is in the top 500
I think the top 50 coinmarketcap is safe for long-term investment.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:33:51 PM

Number 1. The project that I am thinking is bitex - xbx working according to the roadmap and even releasing products every now and then. The only missing is a good marketing and number 2. The project that comes into my mind is Membrana - MBN which has a working product or platform which is an exchange they even ran a traders competition and I can say it was a success since it allows the trader to earn while assessing the product before releasing to the public.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:48:51 PM

if I think personally a safe way to invest in cryptocurrency is :

1. the project runs according to the roadmap and whitepaper that has been made;
2. cryptocurrency that we invest in already has a product;
3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

In my own choice I choice old project than to choose new project that we need to learn and study to give extra other time before I invest.
The old project is surely a lot of investors and trusted team members that no need to give  a lot of time to study about the project.
Choosing top 500 in the list in coin market cap is very difficult Imthink is better to invest and choose from the top 20 to 100 to avoid wasting time how potentially guve profits in the future.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:08:35 AM

Great tips, investing in new coins now is a very great risk that it would take the grace of God to really get anyone that would not eventually scam or close up along the way even if some of them push thee project forward a bit. I have seen so many projects too that pushes for likes some months and then breaks down along the way because if the lack of strength and will to do so.

I think like you right said, it is best to just invest in coins that are already old, and the ones that still have very active development in the market and also falls with the top 100 in the market. These are the projects that investors mostly look into first when they decide to invest in cryptocurrency, so if anyone is to have it real good with  a piece of cake, best to pick from top 100.

We only have this choice to ensure our long-term profit because most of the available altcoin in this market is at a very bad stage and can put us at risk in investment. I think now choosing a good project needs to be considered carefully because you have to study carefully and always pay attention to new updates from the project. I personally do not like to invest in old coins because those coins have been mentioned a lot in the past 2 years and it is difficult to make big profits in the long term.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 03:31:46 AM

Top 500 is still too wide and in my opinion not all of them are good to invest, also there are a lot of project are using fake volume to get more investors. I think, coinmarketcap rank can't be a good factor to invest in projects.
Of course, there are lots of coins on coinmarketcap which need their volume and cap to be corrected as it mislead some investors. Sometimes it takes time for coinmarketcap to update such information. Although investing in coins already on coinmarketcap like the first 100 coins is not an assurance of gaining profit, it helps the investor to escape new projects which are likely to turn out to be scam.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:49:12 AM

3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

I agree on that point. Coins that have an active developer team will always be an option because a project must depend on a good developer team. In addition, by having a product, altcoin will be more in demand because it will be more quickly adopted

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:02:25 AM

I agree with your analysis, because by looking at coins that are already registered in Coinmarket Cap, it will provide a little risk for us to experience fraud when investing. but its not wrong if you start to invest in new coins that also have good prospects like old coins. but this is all about your beliefs when want to invest.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:18:37 PM

I agree with this point. In my opinion the most important thing is the product of the project. Because that's what will be used by the community and will affect the price later. Of all the points you mentioned are true, but I often invest in projects that do not look at CMC ratings.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 12:26:01 PM

Thanks for the checklist. It really lightens the investment strategy in cryptocurrencies. There is always risk participating in ICOs as projects are new and we can not predict the future. But with already running projects, from the past updates of development, product and its user base we can have some vision for the future. Also After listing most of the project's coins or tokens price decrease with huge percentage. we can buy cheaper.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:41:22 PM

a little extra from me, the team must really be verified at least less or less successful in 1 or 2 ICO projects, the team greatly influences the success of the project, because in my opinion investors from one project will remain part of the other projects, besides, the project must really have an Exchange registration plan.

Nwagodno

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

Top 500 is still too wide and in my opinion not all of them are good to invest, also there are a lot of project are using fake volume to get more investors. I think, coinmarketcap rank can't be a good factor to invest in projects.

Thanks you for pointing that out. Many people think that because a project is in top 100 or whatever coinmarketcap that guarantees the project to be a good one. No.. So many things are happening in the space. Just like you pointed out also, many projects now use fake volumes to lure investors. Its always good to make indepth research before investing on any project no matter the position in the coinmarketcap.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:50:08 PM

I think your just being judgemental buddy! just remember that in Cryptocurrency Investment no one is safe all investors are subjected to any risk, thats because of crypto-currency nature, like unusual fluctuation and extreme volatility and other factors ,thats why investors is being warned before they are venturing in the crypto space, thats why "Invest only that you can afford to lose! And investing in the new competitive and honest projects is not bad as long as you are aware regarding the risk associated with it.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:19:13 PM

There's actually no perfect indication for a genuine project, but it's best to still be on the look out. Investment in cryptocurrency is highly risky and that explains why several people believe that it's best to invest only what you're willing to loose. Due to the volatility of the market, some persons have gained tremendously while others have losed substantially. You always need to be careful about your investment choice and strive to carry out some due diligence before investing.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:54:33 PM

When you enter on thee crypto market or any other market the first rule is to use money that you can lose without life crush. If you will remember those rule always then any deals will not so terrible. At second, we should remember to use small deposit while we don't have enough experience. I think there are 2 main rules for safety in the any investment
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:13:22 PM

There are some team who get delay on this and some who were advance, dont look much on the time as long as they are on the right path.

If you beleive in the project then you should invest, some product are not good even they are out.

This is a must, development and partnership is a good to keep the fire in the community.

there are many tokens not in CMC but still one of the best, CMC requires more than 1 exchange so dont focus on it. i will choose the token who are good and will be in CMC soon, another price boost.

There are so many like this that are now called shitcoin.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:16:20 PM

Are you into investment on ICO/IEO or trading in the market? who have 2 views on your list.

coinmarketcap is not a good website to see if you want to invest in trading. there are so many outside the streets of exchange.
About the product, it is better to buy or invest on the token before they release the product and also before listing in CMC as product and CMC listing is a great leap of price in the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:47:15 PM

I agree with you because investing in project that already has a real product and starts running will reduce the risk of losing a lot of money
Most new projects only want to get a lot of money from investors after they disappear

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:21:08 PM

Some of the points highlighted here to aid invest safely in crypto are OK but not all.  The very first thing to consider is the team, do a background check to know if they are capable to accomplish the project vision. Also check the project development so far if it's worth your investment. Any project without development progress for long is considered dead to me. Then to be very safe, stick to top 10 coins although this is not a guarantee that you will make profit.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:43:51 PM

Actually, crypto is full of risk, there is no safe investment in crypto. However, we can manage to be in a safer condition.
Well, I also agree with your statement. But, investing in top 500, it is still side? I think if we want to invest safely, I will prefer to choose the top 100 coins. Moreover, the coins that have high trading volume, high circulation supply, and also future product utility and real case.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:52:45 PM

We can't be at 100% safe in this form of investment and even with the others. The safety of our investment and funds really matter on how we manage it.
Crypto investment is a very risky market and many were fails, but a lot of people keep trying to understand on it and give the best shoot for it will be fruitful in the future. In fact, many did it well and succeed.
It is our courage pushing it and helps in order to achieve our goals.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: