Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to invest safely in cryptocurrency?  (Read 4827 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:34:58 AM

if I think personally a safe way to invest in cryptocurrency is :

1. the project runs according to the roadmap and whitepaper that has been made;
2. cryptocurrency that we invest in already has a product;
3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

Investing in new projects may be high risk but in my opinion there are some good new projects as investments. New projects that are listed at large exchangers might be considered because not all projects can be listed on binance for example. I agree that it is safer to invest in projects that already have products because with products, projects can run for a long time

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:17:56 AM

one of the safeway to invest in crypto currency is to study the timeline and roadmap and see does the company attend blockchain conference meetings and communicate on social media very often
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:40:19 AM

If i am going to suggest, invest only on the existing project like bitcoins or ethereum, in this way its up to you how you could manage your investments, investing in ICO or IEO or project that has not yet launch might not be a good idea for long term profits, its only a short term, but please lets take this seriously because earning money is too hard, lets not predict about new projects being launch nowadays as some of them are just frauds.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 11:48:05 AM

3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

There is always a risk of getting something we want to get. Indeed, some of the things you say are something that can be considered before we decide to invest. But, we also need to estimate the likelihood of the results that we can get later, by determining when to buy a coin and estimate the price increase in the future before deciding to invest.

therefore, timing is the most important thing before investing. because we will definitely need the right feeling and timing to buy, and pay attention to the chart of the coins or tokens that we invest, if it doesn't go up then it's better to cut loss. but if there is a good move, maintain it and sell when it rises high to the top.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

I want to add that when you wanna invest in Cryptocurrencies, bar in mind that it is very volatile in price and one of your main concerns should be to ensure that this volatility does not affect you in anyway, this is why you should always set a Stop-loss in every if your trades, it's very important, Stop-loss and Stablecoins is your friend.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:21:05 AM

You forgot to add about how much money we should use to invest in cryptocurrency because this will the most important to know. We cannot use all of our money to invest in cryptocurrency, and that is why we need to determine how much the money. Without knowing how much money we use, we could get lost in fiat because the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating and we are not always making a profit every day. It is better to invest in a well-known project than to invest in the new project because there is no guarantee to make a profit in the future.

Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:25:50 AM

for me the best way to invest is to always monitor your portfolio and make a bet if you have found a new point that is worth investing in next. I always observe the development of the price of altcoin, those who have no further development and afterwards many die. This needs to be considered in your investment

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:52:13 PM

What you wrote about is called "How to Reduce Risks When Investing in Cryptocurrency." Security is about something else.
Even the criteria you listed do not guarantee you that everything will be fine with your investments. Take, for example, the Miracle Tele project, which is now changing the conditions and not doing very well with investors, although it has all the criteria you listed above.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:20:54 PM

Now the crypto market is very much filled with various fraudulent projects that collect a lot of investments and deceive their investors. If you want to save your money, you'd better stop investing in new projects. Pay your attention to those projects that have long been on the crypto market, but have a large price volatility. On them you can earn good money.
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:07:03 PM

The only and obvious safety is when you work with a quality broker. It’s not something that you can easily join, so that’s where a lot of effort and hard work has to go. I am hugely comfortable with doing these things through Forexing since you got get good Forex broker reviews facility which helps you set in the right direction and then it’s the route for all in terms of able to make proper and safer investment.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:10:35 PM

There are a lot more factors that should be investigated before the investment decision. But the problem is that there is an opinion that after 10 years, 99 percent of all coins that are now trending will not survive.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:30:06 PM

Now the crypto market is very much filled with various fraudulent projects that collect a lot of investments and deceive their investors. If you want to save your money, you'd better stop investing in new projects. Pay your attention to those projects that have long been on the crypto market, but have a large price volatility. On them you can earn good money.
Though it is also not an assurance but it gives a little edge lessen the chances of  being scammed, with so many projects around the market who turned  scams, and developers who runaway with investors money after collecting the funds that they've need and disregard anything about the projects that they've created.

You can increase your potentials if you will invest with projects that already exist just need to keep enhancing your knowledge about every factors that will bring the value to rise high, to put your investment in the right place.
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:34:59 PM

What you wrote about is called "How to Reduce Risks When Investing in Cryptocurrency." Security is about something else.
Even the criteria you listed do not guarantee you that everything will be fine with your investments. Take, for example, the Miracle Tele project, which is now changing the conditions and not doing very well with investors, although it has all the criteria you listed above.
Those are just part of the scamming way they use in exiting the market, within the next few months now, I am sure that the miracle tele project will also exit the market and this is really not so fair to many project investors that has put their trust in the project, if miracle tele project end up being a scam, I am not sure that I will ever believe in this projects again, because this one seems so much like a very quality project to majority of us.

What op listed can still help us to some extent, but I think what will help us more now is just luck because these projects now look like gambling to me where everything that you do is not certain and you have to wish for luck always to shine on you when you participate in the project.

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:50:52 PM

You used the world safe' wrongly friend,there is no safe investment in crypto and the more you always remember this the better, if you can't take risks you won't see any big changes in your life, this is how things works, invest only what you can afford to lose, thats the only safe warning there is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:56:34 PM

Well there's a lot of things before we put our money in a invest like in crypto and ICO project first we need to read the white paper even it takes a lot of time next thing check the background of the team because there's a lot of scammers here in crypto world then check if it's has a strong support of the community then what makes crypto genuine so that we cant put our money there. Always think twice so that there's no regret if you lost or become a winner in the end.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 07:26:39 PM

Risks in the cryptocurrency have always been and will always be, it is just necessary to minimize these risks, for example, to invest in top and prospective coins, as they are more reliable

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:46:50 PM

Well you really outlined good points, road map is meant to act as a guide to direct the team but nowadays many are just deviating thus ending up building entirely different things, while those that followed their roadmap no matter how hard it is are doing well. Also, in terms of updating the community about the progress made etc, most are also found wanting and when asked you will be surprised at their answer. Furthermore, I personally thinks top 500 is too much as you might find it hard making a good choice, so I think top 100 is okay or even lesser.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:59:55 PM

Top 500 altcoins is still very risky, why not top 100 or 200? few coins manage to hit the top 500 list and yet they are dubious projects, you can't trust top 500 coins, i think what makes a project outstanding is working product, if the product backing the project is good enough there will be high demand

notsocool

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:55:18 PM

How to invest safely in cryptocurrency? It's simple - stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum. 90% of all coins are either outright scam or are useless or will never gain any significant traction.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:58:59 PM

1. Learn about the project and its development team. Do not select projects belonging to a new development group.
2. Based on trading volume and liquidity of Altcoins to choose appropriately. Do not select Altcoins with low liquidity.
3. For the time being, remove the idea of ​​investing in ICO projects because the present time is not appropriate.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: