Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin featured in a web comic called "The Nurbs"  (Read 627 times)
thirdprize (OP)

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 01:57:49 PM

My web comic is just starting a bitcoin related story.  It uncovers the truth behind Satoshi and what happens when bitcoin goes "to the moon".  It is not to be taken seriously.  Here is a link to the first episode.

https://thenurbs.xyz/Home/ShowComic?comicNo=124
sorry check your link before because I avoid phishing, a little advice I see your comic web display is quite interesting but maybe it would be better for your web comics to be redesigned so that it is easy to read every episode, whether it adds some text below, well even though I know it doesn't have to be taken seriously

If I ever get as far as making a printed collection of it, I will let you know.  As it is, it works the same way as all the other web comics.  Eyes on adverts.

thirdprize (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

This weeks episode is all about blockchain.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:59:14 AM

It is coming along well. It has been a while since I came to this thread so you have added quite a few more pages. You doing well and it looks good. I am glad people are passionate about bitcoin and its use and not all about money and profits. The thing is you talking about bitcoin as an investment. That's the first mistake people make. It is not an investment it is a technology which you can invest in but it is not an investment itself. It is, after all, a currency.

thirdprize (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 09:30:00 PM

It is coming along well. It has been a while since I came to this thread so you have added quite a few more pages. You doing well and it looks good. I am glad people are passionate about bitcoin and its use and not all about money and profits. The thing is you talking about bitcoin as an investment. That's the first mistake people make. It is not an investment it is a technology which you can invest in but it is not an investment itself. It is, after all, a currency.

It will be mocking people who invest in bitcoin.

thirdprize (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 05:52:51 PM

This weeks episode is all about cryptocurrencies.

https://thenurbs.xyz/Home/ShowComic?comicNo=133

Dixbless

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:17:58 PM

Waiting for new episodes, very exciting. Although, the story looks quite finished.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 08:00:20 PM

I've read in your comic, that in your theory, it's a girl , satoshi and the name of the cat and Nakamoto was a nickname for her phone, this is a new twist, honestly I never imagine that Nakamoto is a girl because there are no hints from the other theories, anyway you've already said that it should not be taken seriously but what, if Satoshi Nakamoto is indeed a girl.
Anyway great reading your comic, this is the first comic I've read about Bitcoin and Nakamoto, we should create one for our children, to educate them about Bitcoin.
It's really a plot twist where most people would assume Nakamoto is a man. Well, the part that I like the most is that illustrates the price comparison of pizza purchased with BTC at prices ten years ago and lately. Quite flicked. And yes, this can be interesting and easy to understand the educational tool. Illustrations with attractive pictures and colours are easier to capture meaning.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
thirdprize (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 04:23:26 PM

This weeks episode.  Bob has been trading.

https://thenurbs.xyz/Home/ShowComic?comicNo=134

thirdprize (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 06:23:37 PM

Been off a while but away now.  This weeks episode.  Bob has been trading.

https://thenurbs.xyz/Home/ShowComic?comicNo=136

thirdprize (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 07:47:20 PM

Back to weekly updates now.  In this weeks episode, Bob has been wondering what to do with his money.

https://thenurbs.xyz/Home/ShowComic?comicNo=139

alizarosa1123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:17:21 PM

Fascinating stuff operation. Checked your connection during a protected way and that i loved what I saw. This whole Satoshi secret will stay together of the simplest unsolved puzzles ever presumably outperforming the Bermuda Triangle riddle in ubiquity levels.
You have to change the title of now though(Bitcoin). Its great seeing increasingly more BTC related amusement nowadays.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:07:54 PM

My web comic is just starting a bitcoin related story.  It uncovers the truth behind Satoshi and what happens when bitcoin goes "to the moon".  It is not to be taken seriously.  Here is a link to the first episode.

Wow. I never thought someone would utilize their talent well on something that the mass reads. I never thought someone would exert a great effort in putting all elements of a comic with an interesting lead - bitcoin. This might be the start of a comic revolution having many people be interested in. It is good that while we are in total lockdown, we think of other ways to be productive.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: