Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰Forex Trader Looking for Capital 0.1 - 1+BTC💰💰  (Read 160 times)
goldentrigg3r (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:28:35 AM

I'm a forex trading looking for additional capital to trade with.

Terms:

- The loan will be for a full 30 days and at the end, you agree to pay me a % of the profit generated on the capital loaned to me. ( This % will be agreed upon before hand)
- I will be paid through btc at the end of each 30days, for however long you decide to stay with me.
- The account will be the trading account will be created and funded by you, that way I never have access to the funds, which removes any perceivable risk that I might take your money.

Please select the duration you would like to do.
I offer 30/60/90 days
If you have any additional questions, please ask Smiley

Code:
[b]Initial Capital[/b]: 
[b]Questions or Concerns?[/b]:
[b]Duration[/b]:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 02:42:02 AM

Terms:

- The loan will be for a full 30 days and at the end, you agree to pay me a % of the profit generated on the capital loaned to me. ( This % will be agreed upon before hand)
- I will be paid through btc at the end of each 30days, for however long you decide to stay with me.
- The account will be the trading account will be created and funded by you, that way I never have access to the funds, which removes any perceivable risk that I might take your money.

I offer 30/60/90 days

Code:
[b]Initial Capital[/b]: 
[b]Duration[/b]:

Initial Capital: none atm.
Questions or Concerns?: 1. Are you expecting someone to open and fund a trading account on a scam site? If no, where do you want to open a trading account?
2. Are looking for a blind follower of your trading signals? If no, what exactly do you expect?
3. Are you planning to use the funds on a pump and dump shit? If no, what are planning to do?
4. Will you compensate the losses, if incurred, if you find someone who is willing to follow? If yes, can you escrow some funds, if requested?
Duration: Answer these questions when you can  Smiley

Thanks.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 03:34:47 AM

@goldentrigg3r I have to admit that I have seen the most creative loan request. Obviously the lender will not get a single satoshi in return. Do you wanna bet? Send whatever amount you are willing to risk to the address I have in my profile. :-P

/s

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 03:39:26 AM

So broke after doing forex that you went to your local bank and they gave a kick on your bum and you landed up here? Grin

That is not a loan. That is a private deal at the most.

So now we are moving from lending to forex financial advice? How many jobs do you do per day? Which is this site you talk about?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goldentrigg3r (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:43:06 AM

Terms:

I offer 30/60/90 days

Code:
[b]Initial Capital[/b]: 
[b]Duration[/b]:

Initial Capital: none atm.
Questions or Concerns?: 1. Are you expecting someone to open and fund a trading account on a scam site? If no, where do you want to open a trading account?
2. Are looking for a blind follower of your trading signals? If no, what exactly do you expect?
3. Are you planning to use the funds on a pump and dump shit? If no, what are planning to do?
4. Will you compensate the losses, if incurred, if you find someone who is willing to follow? If yes, can you escrow some funds, if requested?
Duration: Answer these questions when you can  Smiley

Thanks.

1. No scam sites, of course, the account will be opened at https://hugosway.com/ where bitcoin deposits are accepted.
2. I do not make signals. Once the account is created it will be hooked up to a MetaTrader 4 VPS(paid for by me) where it will mirror my trades for the month.
3. No pump & dumps or any of that. This simply a means to make extra income on top of my own trading.
4. I can compensate for the losses if incurred. As for escrow, when you open an account at Hugosway, you will be asked to create a MetaTrader 4 Account, I will only have access to the MetaTrader 4 info which you will provide for me so I can connect it to my VPS. With the MT4 info I will only be able to place, edit & close trades on the account I will not be able to withdraw or move funds. That being said you are in control of your funds at all times.
goldentrigg3r (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:37:20 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: