Activity: 47
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 07:20:55 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 07:12:01 PM by minkcrypto

Removed

CPUchain Founder
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:39:37 AM

I don't know mate but the issues you mentioned is not enough. Having identical source code, no whiteaper, and unknown team makes the project shady and weak but not an outright scam. I also think it is up to the accuser to prove that they have premined coins instead of saying they have not provided evidence that they have no premine.
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:49:49 AM

They have removed the entire channel and proceeded to new one in order to hide they are a scam coin

They never removed the General Channel.  Its been renamed to old-general

Get your facts straight before you make such serious accusations.

Now everything you say is called into question because you say they removed entire channel and they didn't....  Huh
AkiAfroo

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:56:41 AM

I was there and you are omitting some things.
You started insulting everyone. but the facts is the 80% of the coins are copies of btc / eth etc, etc. Be proud that they copy your work. is proof that you are doing well. in the same way I tell you that you have lacked professionalism at the time of claiming and you have been like an angry child that a stranger has
 copied his toy.

AkiAfroo

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:41:15 AM

my project? , oh boy you are very far from reality. remember accusations are not a game. you have to proof what you said.
AkiAfroo

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:48:32 AM

my project? , oh boy you are very far from reality. remember accusations are not a game. you have to proof what you said.

You are being pro for scam project, do you know that?

im not part of this project,- keeping saying this and im going to report you. last warning.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:55:49 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 11:15:03 AM by hugeblack

Don't be scammed by anonymous developers
I do not know whether this evidence is sufficient to prove that it is a scam but sufficient to prove that it is useless.
With this simple definition, and no need to use in addition to a weak roadmap and lack of development, I do not think it has a future.
Even if that currency is not a scam, what does it mean when it worth zero?

Edit: SCAMMER

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.
What does this message mean?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 10:30:21 AM

We are very busy to even respond to this, but since this is about our Project, we are obliged to respond.

1. Identical Source code with CPUchain
LightBit has an identical source code with CPUchain https://cpuchain.org https://github.com/cpuchain/cpuchain without any modification and they clam to be a non premine coin without any evidence,
The genesis block has been mined 1 day ago before they've announced their coin on bitcointalk ( CPUchain have announced on bitcointalk 4 days before they mined an genesis block )

Answer - Your source code is identical to Bitcoin. Does that make you a scammer? And about the genesis block, we announced the project on BTT 24 hrs ago before the final launch. Old ANN can be find here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174240.0;all (PROOF) Also, when we launched, there were 30+ people active on our discord and they all saw the genesis block on the explorer. Which you can still see btw.

2. Poor homepage roadmap

Lightbit doesn't have any identical roapmap or features compared with CPUchain

Answer - We never compared LightBit with any other coin. But FYI, WP will be launched in Q4. Thanks! Smiley

3. No Whitepaper

Lightbit doesn't have any whitepaper although it is a clone of CPUchain

Answer - Same as answer 2.

4. Developer's identity are hidden

No public identity for developers, likely to be a scam.

Answer - If team wants to stay anon, that does not make them scammers. Looks like Satoshi Nakamoto is a scammer to you? And if you are not familiar with the term "0 premine" - It means the team holds only the amount of coins which they mined after the announcement, same as the community. I personally mine and hodl just 130 LITB so far. Smiley

5. Copy of CPUchain's work

According to the community manager ( AL!CE ), they are planning to clone the mobile wallet, mobile mining application of CPUchain's.

Don't be scammed by anonymous developers

Answer - I am AL1CE from discord. I never said such things to the owner of Cpuchain, which makes it a false claim. Thanks!

At last, it is up to the community to decide if its a scam or a great project. All we can do is work on it. So please focus on your own project, and let us focus on ours. Thanks! Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: