Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: beware of IEO SCAM  (Read 722 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:24:49 AM

This must be the very first scam accusation where I did not read one single (bot/zombie) newbie account trying to defend the exchange with lines like "I am using Coineal and I never had any problem".

1. What happened to that initial 80k?
Maybe a negotiation is ongoing between the two parties. Coineal cannot just return the entire amount since they also had some expenses when they were trying to sell Cybr tokens.

2. Is Coineal also amongst the exchanges faking their trading volumes?
Was there an evidence released?

3. Did Coineal intentionally scam Cybr?
I don't think it was their intention to scam their client. It just so happened that investors were not really interested with Cybr despite the effort of Coineal to hype it.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:00:10 PM

Until now I have not been interested in trying ieo. Because based on experience from last year always loses when investing in ico so it makes me hesitate to invest in ieo. But several times I saw the project that held ieo in binance was always successful. And the price goes up many times after that is finished. Exchange greatly influences the success of ieo. And I am sure a good exchange will not arbitrarily accept projects for ieo.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:16:05 PM

Until now I have not been interested in trying ieo. Because based on experience from last year always loses when investing in ico so it makes me hesitate to invest in ieo. But several times I saw the project that held ieo in binance was always successful. And the price goes up many times after that is finished. Exchange greatly influences the success of ieo. And I am sure a good exchange will not arbitrarily accept projects for ieo.

IEO projects listed at Binance are always very well reviewed and must be evaluated by a lot of experts. Hundreds of ICO projects apply at this exchange every day, so it takes a lot of manpower to conduct that check. I personally fully believe in all of the IEO projects proposed by the Binance exchange because it brings a great deal of profit to the participants and up to now any project listed here has a level of double profit compared to IEO price

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

IEO projects listed at Binance are always very well reviewed and must be evaluated by a lot of experts. Hundreds of ICO projects apply at this exchange every day, so it takes a lot of manpower to conduct that check. I personally fully believe in all of the IEO projects proposed by the Binance exchange because it brings a great deal of profit to the participants and up to now any project listed here has a level of double profit compared to IEO price
It sounds like only Binance did well, but how about the others? Did their IEO projects turn into a scam? I hope it won't and not to like seeing IEO being shit just like what ICO did. We all thinking that IEO could make a change but if it goes like these, better not to trust them anymore unless it runs by Binance.

I hope those developers who want to launch their project, they have to think also the benefits of all and not just for themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 12:26:17 PM

It is true that IEO in binance has no doubt because there have been many IEO programs that have not really deceived investors, if I think it's not just bination, there are a lot of highly trusted exchanges like Bittrex which yesterday held a very successful IEO vodix token and third exchange exchanges. The investor is very trusted

[
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:26:30 PM

I don't trust any ieo or exchange conducting them as lot of them are just fakes and coineal might actually bought those token themselves and hype the price to dump on fomoers and when it turn out to be refund to the ieo funder , they halt the trading and dump it on investors to pull out the cash in other coin which they believe will be a gain for them even if they return the investors fund.

But my question is when they know that the figure displace when the ieo was on was wrong why not let people know until it was ask for remit which is there fault and under the law they should be dealt with .

I don't believe in the volume generating by those exchange anymore I just trade my own way to any coin with my TA and this is why we see lots of manipulation in market now a days.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:53:06 PM

many problems are happening with IEO now, this news will be very detrimental to the development of crypto and IEO, we have lost confidence in some Exchange, now IDAx Coineal, Binance with hacking, and more, this must be an immediate solution for Exchange developers, don't until Exchange loses its name later, I haven't found a clarification about this by coineal. so, trust must be built together, crypto developers, Launcpad exchange and investors, so that crypto really develops.
With the existence of several problems that afflict crypto exchanges, of course the trust from the investor will diminish, and for a good solution the exchange party must quickly fix the problems that have already happened to the exchange, so that their exchange names are not defective in the eyes of the crypto public.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

I don't trust any ieo or exchange conducting them as lot of them are just fakes and coineal might actually bought those token themselves and hype the price to dump on fomoers and when it turn out to be refund to the ieo funder , they halt the trading and dump it on investors to pull out the cash in other coin which they believe will be a gain for them even if they return the investors fund.

But my question is when they know that the figure displace when the ieo was on was wrong why not let people know until it was ask for remit which is there fault and under the law they should be dealt with .

I don't believe in the volume generating by those exchange anymore I just trade my own way to any coin with my TA and this is why we see lots of manipulation in market now a days.
I think if you choose a good exchange to join IEO then you will have very different assessments because each exchange has a different strategy and if you choose Huobi then you will very easily earn big profits if you have the opportunity participation. There are currently hundreds of IEO projects listed at lots of normal exchanges and it is best to stay away from those IEO projects as most of them are not profitable for investment. I personally recommend Huobi, Binance, Okex, Gate, Kucoin because those are the top 5 exchanges with the highest success rate

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:10:59 PM

2019 was the year of the rebellious IEO programs, ICOs were unable to attract investors. I do not trust IEO programs from small and insecure exchanges. Major trading platforms like Binance, Houbi, Okex have done very well to create confidence for investors. However, there are many IEOs with many different types of scams, they can take advantage of investors' trust with exchanges to make money or scammers who have cooperated with trading platforms to Make money from investors.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 01:11:40 PM

There is another possibility that could have happened during the CYBR IEO, which many users would have overlooked. Shawn Key himself admits that there was a bulk order on the first day, which took the proportion of sold tokens from less than 1% to over 50%. There is a real chance that this was done by an individual user, and he might have withdrawn his investment just before the closure of the IEO, as none of the other whales were investing in the listing.

If this was the case, then we can't really blame Coineal.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:42:41 AM

Im afraid Coineal is not the only one who running IEO on their exchange like this.
I have read about idax, there are some fraud accusation about their IEO too.
Before investing on IEO, i highly recommending that we must only select the top exchanges with real trading volume ( at least less fake volume ) to invest on.

barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:28:46 AM

Im afraid Coineal is not the only one who running IEO on their exchange like this.
Before investing on IEO, i highly recommending that we must only select the top exchanges with real trading volume ( at least less fake volume ) to invest on.
Most exchanges running IEO after binance are only doing it for the money and that is why they came about theirs, so what else do we expect from them, we expect to do their due diligence like binance will do or we expect they to really care about developer of investor? Just as advised by you, if we really want to do anything about IEO, we have to make sure it is with exchanges that are reputable and will really guide our investment.

One of the reason why IEO is not thriving as much as ICO did in that 2017 which I had thought would be the push for this years bull run is because most exchanges that are doing it are not really serious, and I think that the only exchange that is still much more okay in this field is just binance, but binance is still finding it very difficult to really produce a quality project because we lack it.

mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:48:31 AM

Coineal IEO?
Better skip that, most of the project are listed on this exchange are shit project and just aim for quick buck. I saw some of their Coineal IEO progress always saying SOLD OUT but I'm not sure is really SOLD OUT, maybe is just fake...

Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:54:30 AM

It is good to report any fraud projects or fraudulent exchanges, this help us to avoid projects and exchanges like this, but should include also the proof of this is a scam,  this is a fair for the both side.

There are so many scams, we saw a lot of many reports and we should also learn from that. IEO is new but its also a good place for the scammers, this is why i don’t participate on not listed coins. Have to be care or else lose money, that’s the worst result if you invest without any care at all, be a good investors.

well i agree with you, reconsider before investing anywhere be it IEO, STO, ICO etc. in this case we have seen many good projects but ended up with fraud, IEO is one of the new project programs but you also have to be vigilant because of scamers Will not stop to deceive investors, scamers are always around us.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:31:20 PM

that's right, we better choose a large exchange because it is impossible for them to falsify trading volume, if they falsify trading volume then it will damage the good name of their exchange.

so now, i think ICO and IEO don't have differences anymore, now they look the same.
i feel we should be more careful when choosing an IEO project.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:45:59 PM

I was not too surprised by this article. Because mid-range exchanges often use these tricks to trick investors.
When the projects listed on the exchange are sold out, there is definitely an interest in investors and want to buy the projects listed on the exchange. That's why this unfortunate event happened, it happened the same with IDAX.
But everything will be resolved as well.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:46:38 PM

Coineal IEO?
Better skip that, most of the project are listed on this exchange are shit project and just aim for quick buck. I saw some of their Coineal IEO progress always saying SOLD OUT but I'm not sure is really SOLD OUT, maybe is just fake...

I just found this out. I don't think coineal only does that. There are still low exchanges that do IEO and it is very damaging to IEO's reputation in the end.

It's better to do IEO in the real / top exchange for the security of investment value. Compared to having to lose money investing IEO at low exchange.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:47:46 PM

Coineal IEO?
Any IEO from big exchanges like coindeal usually gets sold out on time, and you know that coindeal is also as big as binance although binance still the best. That is how binanceIEO gets sold out easily too and I can tell you that as fast as my internet is, as fast as my fingers are on mouse and keyboard, I have never been lucky to participate in IEO of biance because it is always getting sold out like you said, but I would not judge that they are fake because I know we have thousands of people who are always interest in the limited space to buy the coin. 

I think for coindeal issue with the developer, something must have gone wrong that we do not know because I have known coindeal for long time now and I have come to trust them for their great services that they have rendered to the society.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: