Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] Get your Whatsapp, snapchat, Paypal etc. SMS Number Verified for $5  (Read 129 times)
PremeGV (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:47:26 AM

Are you failing to verify the SMS verification part of the registration? I have these blank SMS numbers that have never been used for any services. If you want to register on the same service twice but only have one number then I can send you the SMS for only $5! No disposable fake numbers that don’t even work but genuine blank numbers!

Why is this needed?

Buy an international whatsapp number for your business account instead of using your local number
No tracking at all- All codes are immediately cleared after SMS verification is successful
Fully anonymous- All numbers cant be tracked down to your location in anyway
Double accounts- Download multiple accounts or 2 face for android and have double accounts for the following services such as whatsapp
Hide your real number from companies that sell your data for profit

Basic verification =$5
Whatsapp
Snapchat
QQ
Telegram
Gmail

Special premium= $9
Paypal
Yahoo
Protonmail
Linkedin
Qiwi
Viber

Other services=$10

Call and SMS forwarding- I’ll call and SMS forward my international number/s to your local number. This basically means that if someone calls your purchased number, it will automatically pass it on to a specified number. Price=$35/m

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: