Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 06:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to buy a token account  (Read 152 times)
herokity (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:06:49 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 12:22:45 PM by herokity

as subject.

I am a newer, i learned some knowledge about trading on this website.

So I only trade with old members and only use escrow transaction

Please don't try to let me give you the money directly, I will terminate our conversation directly. I will not let you give me the account first, everything is under the escrow transaction.

the token regist need USA driver license . I am not an American, so I can't register , maybe it can use fake dl to regist .
https://jointoken.com/#/

If you can register an account, then I will buy it.

Price private chat, or you send a price you expect through PM.

I am a new member, but my sincerity is full. If someone successfully completes a transaction with me, I hope to leave a message below.

I can wait, even if I can't buy the account, I will not take the risk to trade with new members or call the funds first, so please don't try to deceive me, you won't get anything.

UPDATE :

now, i give clear price , 500$ per account. it's not a joke.  so , please contact me as soon as possible
if you can do that , we can cooperate for a long time.
herokity (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:40:44 AM

As new member you are limited in sending private messages so better let's speak on telegram.

This is my telegram: @Lakkixx

man, you also is newer ,  I don't trade with new members, thank you.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 2310

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

I would be cautious about selling an account that has anything to do with financial matters that must be linked to your actual ID - it could lead to you being liable for any debt or fraud committed by this person.

Now, I know they will say they will do no such thing and that their intent is to be sincere and honest - yet they are attempting to commit fraud just to get the account.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
herokity (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:13:19 PM

I would be cautious about selling an account that has anything to do with financial matters that must be linked to your actual ID - it could lead to you being liable for any debt or fraud committed by this person.

Now, I know they will say they will do no such thing and that their intent is to be sincere and honest - yet they are attempting to commit fraud just to get the account.

I won't refute you, because you are right.
But one thing I need to explain: The card bound in TOKEN is my own card, must receive the billing verification code before it can be bound.
Will I take my own card fraud?
herokity (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:19:39 PM

But one thing I need to explain: The card bound in TOKEN is my own card, must receive the billing verification code before it can be bound.

I can purchase account by real name(Including video authentication), because I will not use it for any illegal activities. My purpose is simply to break the support of some websites for the unfriendly international credit card.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 2310

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 03:26:14 PM

maybe not but the account will still be linked to the person you purchased it thru via their legal identification - what is to keep you from saying they committed the fraud using your card? Also, might it be possible the site itself might have an issue with cards attached not matching the identity tied to the account?

might it also be possible that this type of service may be available to you from another source where you do not have to commit fraud to use it?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: