Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracle Tele Is a Scam Stay Away  (Read 4457 times)
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 09:53:18 AM

I've been waiting for payment for 2 days, does not receive the award? (2 weeks) I hope this is not a fraud.
I received my payment 4 days ago but it took longer than always - 2 days

Bitcoin or Ethereum?

I am asking because my withdrawal is pending since 5 days now. Ethereum.
Depends on the amount. Smaller amounts are paid faster. It seems that they choose smaller amounts in order to cover more people, but in the last few days even small amounts are rarely paid.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyMail

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:20:30 PM

Straight Up Scam. End Of. I think we should all pay a visit to the head office and terrorize these scamming pricks. follow them home that kind of thing
pirashki

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:50:03 PM

Email they sent me today:

"CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik."

Huh Huh Huh

well, many people have received this too.

at first I thought that it's a spam mail from a fake email address. but when I checked the address of the sender, I was totally shocked...

well, at this stage I think that this message means "goodbye all, we are running away with your money!"
yanika1

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:09:32 PM

The CEO just wrote in the RU telegram group:

"Guys, chill out. We need some time."
Frandydandy

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:13:36 AM

Group for miracle tele investors: https://t.me/joinchat/Je1m8BYQ6ilscXP0p0dw6A

There are only 3 persons there - I think Miracle Tele had more  Grin

They are giving out rewards for all accounts now! Stay cool...  Cool

No they not. I have a demo account (received tokens from bounty and airdrop), that so some reason is called "regular", but I cant neither stack my tokens, nor sell them or withdraw them.

Yep, in this group not so many members, but they has clearly explained what is going on
yanika1

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:09:32 AM

I think there are some tech/ organizational issues. So let's hope the things will get fixed soon and the project gets on the right track again.
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:40:16 PM

I do not know whether this project is scam or not. But personally, I managed to sell part of my tokens on their internal exchange at 0.27 euros per token. Then they changed the rules and the tokens received for participating in their bounty could no longer be sold on the internal exchange. Therefore, I managed to sell the rest of my tokens on ForkDelta at about 0.15 cents per token and now I can sleep peacefully. In the current environment, when the price of the token can drop several tens of times on the first day of trading, I think I got a good result by selling them at a price approximately equal to their value on the ICO.  And are they scammers or not time will tell, I stocked up with popcorn and watch ))
IDDQDmnx

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:37:48 PM

Please validate your account by activating Miracle Tele sim card to withdraw rewards - what does this mean? I do not need a card, why am I obligated to buy it?
bernardos

Activity: 686
Merit: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:50:18 PM

It means that they have no found a new way to take your money. Some users in their telegram groups have complained that they tried purchasing the SIM card with money their earned from the staking of TELE tokens and it didnt work. They probably want you to pay them your own money, not what you earned from staking.

Content writer and Croatian translator. Contact me for more information.
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:56:34 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 06:06:33 AM by sonerbo

They canceled my payout and now  they say I must buy a sim card. They are totally SCAM keep away !!!!

marikzp

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:15:15 PM

all chats in telegrams blocked!
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:05:53 PM

all chats in telegrams blocked!

Their chats work. But this does not change anything, their business model initially aroused strong concerns in me, it is very similar to the Ponzi pyramid. And in my opinion it has already begun to crumble.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 10:20:28 PM

I have received an email from TELE. Anyone who has a complaint about their way of doing business is named "fraudsters"

Hey community,

Today we have a bit of unpleasant news, but please do not be alarmed. For the sake of full transparency, we are letting you know that last Friday we have been attacked by fraudsters, and as a result we have had to take some dramatic but temporary measures. Due to stolen call traffic, from Friday to Sunday we have been forced to turn off the “call” feature. Consequently, to preserve the integrity of MiracleTele SIM cards and the rest of the platform’s features, all users’ funds which have been requested for withdrawal have been returned to their accounts.

As of the time of this announcement, all of the platform’s features are back to being fully operational. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that you will continue to support us. Please rest assured that nothing is more important to us at MiracleTele than the security of our platform and the safety of your digital assets. We’re working around the clock to make sure that no further breaches will ever occur.

We sincerely hope to retain your full trust. As you know, MiracleTele is the modern-era mobile operator that brings you bureaucracy-free, private and secure system, high-quality telecom services and low rates. With your tokens, you can also take advantage of our blockchain-based loyalty program with bi-weekly token holder rewards.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eelorriaga

Activity: 4

Soy lo que soy. Alguien dbe serlo.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:33:31 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 11:28:42 PM by eelorriaga

they canceled 3 payments the first one was make at 11st august.
Nearly 50€ and there are not at my balance - they told me it will be fixxed by september 15th
also i can confirm that all my tokens bought at miracletele CANT be staked anymore.
they allowed staking again for all tokens
i have a sim card.
i was banned in whatsapp and telegram asking for this and when the ICO contnued on the website illegaly.
palmerisrael22

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:31:37 AM

On September 23 Inter-continental  Exchange, ICE, owners of New York Stock Exchange is launching bakkt, a company to facilitate the mass adoption of bitcoin. Bakkt has partnered with Starbucks to build a template for a cost-effective system to process low-volume bitcoin payments. If this happen n miracle tele continue to operate, be sure miracle tele will be the #1 telecom company in the world in no distant time. Action to take now, Buy more TELE!
alex1908

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:19:21 AM

they canceled 3 payments the first one was make at 11st august.
Nearly 50€ and there are not at my balance.
also i can confirm that all my tokens bought at miracletele CANT be staked anymore.
i have a sim card.
i was banned in whatsapp and telegram asking for this and when the ICO contnued on the website illegaly.
They block everyone who asks the wrong questions or says the project TELE is a Ponzi scheme . Especially in RUtelegram chat.
fratelc

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:29:45 AM

All panding payments were canceled and returned to account and will be awalable from 15.9.2019 for withdraw...

All withdraws now are ok..., I have tested to IBAN and ETH.... all recieved.
ausie2019

Activity: 47
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:11:18 AM

Miracle Tele is officially A SCAM!!!

As from today/yesterday, we can confirm that our dear darling, Miracle Tele is a scam!
You all received their last email (I will split this in 2-3 parts):

“Today we are bringing you a few little news items and clarifications. Because of the fraud and theft attempts we recently experienced, of which we told you in our previous email, our reward rate, sadly, has gone down."

That is a complete lie and a scam. They were the ones who dropped their tokens on exchanges, forcing their worth to plummet to almost zero. Just a lie, nothing more than a lie.

“The good news is that because we weathered the unfortunate event well, by responding to it quickly and decisively, we are seeing the reward rate gradually creeping back up.”

Another lie, yesterday the reward was 0,48€, today it is 0,43€, and it will drop in the future because more and more people see this company for what it is, a scam, and are running away from its platform.

“Our call and internet features are back to normal. However, depending on the destination and the time you place your calls, some calls may cost more than 0.20 euro per call. These are market realities over which we have very little control. Sorry about that."

“Sorry?” Sorry, my ass! This is nothing more than a scam. Their white paper guarantees calls of 0,2€ per minute, nowhere do they mention any other possibilities. What they wrote here means that they can change the call rate as it fits them without forewarnings or any kind of notification – a scam!

“Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so…"

Scam number three – nowhere in their white paper (contract to which you/we all had to agree when you signed up to their platform) do they mention this.
It is optional to order and use their sim card, but let’s be honest, most of you joined this to earn rewards, not for their sim cards, therefore, another scam!

“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account.

Scam number four!! Are these guys complete morons? Now they want to force users to deposit 50€!! To gain access to funds that are ours in the first place. This is where the boys in blue (police) step in.

“Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!"

Scam number five and a clear showcase of what kind of morons we are dealing here with (if this is too much for you??) Only an idiot can build a company on such premise.

To sum it up, if you want your money you must – must buy their card, activate and use it, but buyer beware… their cards come with a hidden cost, a well-hidden cost, a monthly fee for the number you pick which is up to 16€... per month!!!

Let’s clarify this a bit – if you want your money/investment back, which by the way it will now take 4-5 years to get at the current reward rate, you are forced to use their stinking sim card, paying them monthly fees for the number and unknown call rates which could, would change as these SOBs fits. (SOBs – sons of bitches)
Their goal here is clear, if they get their 70,000 users/idiots to pay them 50€ per head, they end up with… 3,5 million euros! Out of your pocket. Or if you order it for 10€, we come to 700,000 euros… out of our pockets.
What to do now you ask? Those of you who are with this shit hole of a company from the start had probably already got even, got their investment back, but most of us joined this shit hole in the last 6-8 months when they sold the most of their tokens… more in part 2
ausie2019

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:17:38 AM

Miracle Tele is officially A SCAM... part2.

As we say in our country, revenge is a bitch. They scammed us of our money, sealed it in their website so what can you do?
For a start, stop whining and begging them, hit them where it hurts most.

No matter from which country you are, you have rights, even when it comes to ICO businesses.
Go to Google and search for it.

If you are from the UK

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/blog/how-to-report-scam-fraud

The USA

https://www.usa.gov/online-safety
https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/internet-fraud

Yes, you saw it right, uncle FBI takes care of SOB’s like these from Miracle Tele…. Actually, since they showcase the US flag on their website (to the morons from Miracle Tele, feel free to remove it, I already have it on over 100 screenshots of your website), I suggest we all file reports at the FBI, the more, the better. There is nothing wrong if you submit a report on multiple websites against Miracle Tele and its owners.

If you are from European union

https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online
https://ec.europa.eu/anti-fraud/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en

Africa

https://ispa.org.za/safety/report-cybercrime/

or my corner, Australia

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/crime-types/cyber-crime/online-fraud-and-scams
and the list goes on and on.

Simply put “how to report internet fraud in … name of your country…" in Google and uncle internet will show you the right path.

Make sure you save every email you got from these SOB’s, you will need it to prove to your authorities what these idiots did with your money. Same goes for their white paper you can find here:

https://miracletele.com/   You must be logged out to see this (I guess?)

For those of you who cannot find a single website for their specific country to file a fraud report against Miracle Tele, you can use this:
https://www.cryptopolice.com/

And there are others, you must search for them... more in part 3
ausie2019

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:24:02 AM

Miracle tele is officially A SCAM!!! Part 3.

Make screenshots from your Miracle Tele accounts, daily if possible, including screenshots from your previous earnings, transactions… everything, the officials, police, FBI… will need them all.

You might ask… wait, if we do this they will simply run away with our money? Seriously, do you think there is enough money left for you all? There are two ways this can go, either they run away and force-burn their names and faces on the lists of the most wanted Internet fraudsters for life!!... or they will be forced to remove the usage of their shitty sim card to have access to your legally owned funds on their website.

It is up to them. Oh, them, here you can find the whole gang

https://icobench.com/ico/miracle-tele/team
https://foundico.com/ico/miracle-tele.html

If you want the A-hole’s email

Contact Name: Andrew Burchik
Contact Email: andrey.burchik@miracletele.com

You can try and reach others from the team, just switch their first and last names into the email address @miracletele.com.

If you check your profile on their website, you will see they have implemented other changes, among them throwing tokens out of stack and this way forcing users to stack them manually (god knows what lies behind that).

Their goal is clear, they want to cash in again, and this way raise the number of their users which they have now glued to their shitty business for the next 4-5 years.

The question is what will you do, wait for 4-5 years to get at least some of your money back, and at the same time pay abnormally high fees for your phone number and calls which can/will change as these SOBs fits, or will you step into action.

Remember, WW2 was not won because people stayed at home and saluted to the Nazis, it was won because people sacrificed everything to abolish the nemesis.

Miracle Tele is cancerous, can it be healed depends on our actions.

Doing nothing and sitting home whining after our money is the worst of them all.

Please spread this to any platform you have available, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram… Let people know what options they have available. From numerous posts here I see that many of them are clueless of what to do next, what are their rights and legal protection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: