Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet VS Komodo. Atomic Swaps / Lightning Swaps DEX  (Read 482 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:47:34 PM

You are right about Komodo and the decentralized exchanges. Day by day DEX will get more investors and it's populary is being increased gradually. Most of the big altcoins are already planning to launch their own Decentralized exchanges. This year we have seen Biance DEX, ViteLabs DEX, Populous Dex and so on and recently McAfee announced his own DEX exchanges. So, Komodo is a safe investment for sure. But I am not sure about the Stakenet, But I would prefer Atomic swap than Lightning Swaps.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altseasonmike

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:56:42 PM

I’m really excited about that Lightning Dex Tech.
As i read today in their discord something will happen very soon.
Can’t wait for the first comparsion of Lightning Swaps vs Atomic Swaps
Marckolind (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:59:49 PM

I’m really excited about that Lightning Dex Tech.
As i read today in their discord something will happen very soon.
Can’t wait for the first comparsion of Lightning Swaps vs Atomic Swaps

Me neither, as far as I'm aware they would do a video on it. Comparing the two. That's gonna be funny to see!
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:16:36 PM

It's surprising how many people in crypto don't know what Lightning swaps are.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:01:34 PM

If you search for it, you'll get TONS of FUD results though. Lightning is kind of technical (like the rest of the crypto world), so I guess we need so see lightning in real use cases, before people actually start to care that much about it, it's a shame though, since Lightning is such a powerful invention, which will change the way we transact with cryptocurrencies moving forward.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:17:27 AM

If you search for it, you'll get TONS of FUD results though. Lightning is kind of technical (like the rest of the crypto world), so I guess we need so see lightning in real use cases, before people actually start to care that much about it, it's a shame though, since Lightning is such a powerful invention, which will change the way we transact with cryptocurrencies moving forward.
Right now, the only people adopting Lightning are in it for the tech. Everyone who's in crypto for the money - i.e. the vast majority - don't see the incentive just yet.
The projects that do decide to build on Lightning to make it more accessible and profitable... The crypto world is their oyster. No one sees it coming just yet.
Lightning will probably blossom into something quite nice in the near future and it may just take a lot of people by surprise.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:29:53 PM

Right now, the only people adopting Lightning are in it for the tech. Everyone who's in crypto for the money - i.e. the vast majority - don't see the incentive just yet.
The projects that do decide to build on Lightning to make it more accessible and profitable... The crypto world is their oyster. No one sees it coming just yet.
Lightning will probably blossom into something quite nice in the near future and it may just take a lot of people by surprise.

True, I believe Lightning will be HUGE moving forward. A great example is a game made as spin off on Fortnite, just running on Lightning instead. Check: Lightnite.io
By playing this game, you can earn actual BTC through gaming, which is something that got's everyones attention. Pretty cool  Grin
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:57:40 PM

I am a supporter of Stakenet project and I think in the end they will outcome every DEX we currently have on the markets. True , Komodo has 1-2 years ahead of Stakenet when it comes to oldness but if we compare the 2 roadmaps , stakenet could be years away in front of komodo once the roadmap is completed. Lighting Swaps DEX is a future that will attract a lot users to their dex so even Waves and Blocknet are gonna have competitive technology at some point this is why I gather all 3 of them besides Komodo.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Marckolind (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:04:02 PM

I am a supporter of Stakenet project and I think in the end they will outcome every DEX we currently have on the markets. True , Komodo has 1-2 years ahead of Stakenet when it comes to oldness but if we compare the 2 roadmaps , stakenet could be years away in front of komodo once the roadmap is completed. Lighting Swaps DEX is a future that will attract a lot users to their dex so even Waves and Blocknet are gonna have competitive technology at some point this is why I gather all 3 of them besides Komodo.

Komodo runs on Atomic Swaps
Stakenet on Lightning

Big difference here is speed. Stakenet will be pretty much instant, (like a centralized exchange would be), and personally I believe that's what people wants.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:01:02 AM

Komodo runs on Atomic Swaps
Stakenet on Lightning

Big difference here is speed. Stakenet will be pretty much instant, (like a centralized exchange would be), and personally I believe that's what people wants.
Lightning for speed.
Aggregation for volume.

How can it be beat?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: