Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the correct section to post this thread. (Link inside)  (Read 192 times)
Dreamer! (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:39:49 PM

Have i posted it in the correct section?
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174902.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

I tried to read but stopped after the "Investment scheme where Investors would only have profit per week". Sorry but I don't think your post is right for this forum. It belongs to some Ponzi or HYIP group or something similar to those.

*Please read ful. I really need some advice.

Hello forum members.
I have an idea to start a new startup. I can't elaborate my idea as of now but it would be something related to Investment scheme where Investors would only have profit per week. I almost spent a month elaborating my idea and converting it into a business model. I have also spent much of my time in studying about starting an ICO phase for fundraising to develop my firm and make it globally expanded. Technically speaking, none of the centralised firms would loan me the amount to start a startup without any collateral. And also I've tried to make investors have profit by just transacting with the token(Which would be created for my startup). Now, I can't give any much detailed information about it so it would get a bit difficult to understand. I want to know "Can i launch a ICO to launch the Industry and make the token holders beneficial in plenty ways?" I would proceed legally with all paper works done but i don't know where to start. Also, I've read that a "Team" is required to launch an ICO which I don't have yet. This is a single man operation so what can i do in such situation? I am rarely exposed to the blockchain network so i need genuine advices so that i can exactly know what to do. I would really be thankful to those who can spend some time answering me.
Thankyou.

*Is this the right section to post this? If not please anyone can guide me where can i move this thread?

*Also please let me know if it is anything wrong. I don't want to break any forum rules & regulations.
Dreamer! (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:53:10 PM

I tried to read but stopped after the "Investment scheme where Investors would only have profit per week". Sorry but I don't think your post is right for this forum. It belongs to some Ponzi or HYIP group or something similar to those.

*Please read ful. I really need some advice.

Hello forum members.
I have an idea to start a new startup. I can't elaborate my idea as of now but it would be something related to Investment scheme where Investors would only have profit per week. I almost spent a month elaborating my idea and converting it into a business model. I have also spent much of my time in studying about starting an ICO phase for fundraising to develop my firm and make it globally expanded. Technically speaking, none of the centralised firms would loan me the amount to start a startup without any collateral. And also I've tried to make investors have profit by just transacting with the token(Which would be created for my startup). Now, I can't give any much detailed information about it so it would get a bit difficult to understand. I want to know "Can i launch a ICO to launch the Industry and make the token holders beneficial in plenty ways?" I would proceed legally with all paper works done but i don't know where to start. Also, I've read that a "Team" is required to launch an ICO which I don't have yet. This is a single man operation so what can i do in such situation? I am rarely exposed to the blockchain network so i need genuine advices so that i can exactly know what to do. I would really be thankful to those who can spend some time answering me.
Thankyou.

*Is this the right section to post this? If not please anyone can guide me where can i move this thread?

*Also please let me know if it is anything wrong. I don't want to break any forum rules & regulations.
I'm really sorry, but i have no such intentions. Investment scheme means holding the tokens. I'm sure once i elaborate my concept you'd change your mind. And yet if it seems Ponzi pr Hype scheme then i will immediately shut it down.

That's why i need some advice.

I have a dream to start my firm and i will struggle to get there. No problem if the ICO Fundraising isn't for me. I would try anyhow with the legal firms.

Even the government supports something similar to my concept so I'm sure it would not be anything ponzi.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:11:27 PM

I'd suggest either Long Term offers, Gambling or Service Announcements depending on how likely you are to keep going (Games and rounds might be best in the gambling section if you're offering a stable interest or attempting to)...

Gambling is probably best for HYIP schemes (High yield investment program). If it's unlikely this is going to make profits, don't bother risking people's money. There are a lot of people here that will put in more than they should and can afford (and they might not be much anyway, so just don't unless you can get the profits)...
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:55:40 PM

Since it's still a plan or such development is not taking place at the moment, Project Development section is the proper section for that thread as it seeks assistance, guidance, opinions, and suggestions. That also includes the possible Fund raising.

Once it's got ready for launch, then make a new official ANN at Service Discussion section.

I just want to say, it's gonna be tough. Nowadays, you need to harm your own wallet first to initiate a project since it's difficult for other people now to just fund and give money to an "IDEA".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: