Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:32:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dont stop been a bounty hunter because of present condition  (Read 6780 times)
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:34:28 PM

I doubt that at this point may be the earnings in the bounty is very good , gone are the days when each project is allowed to earn very good money , now with the ico does nothing to earn a long time ago.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:35:24 PM

We don't have power to influence other hunters to continue doing bounties where the market condition looks bad. Maybe they are just resting to avoid more loses from their wallets. Resting is far different from giving up. Once the market turn to high tide again they will be a massive return of hunters, investors, and managers to get back to work again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?

At all times, there were good bounty campaigns on which you could earn. Previously, there were more, now fewer. The main thing is to learn how to find such projects. If you can learn this, then you can always earn.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 04:13:08 PM

The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?

yes, we still earn regardless of market condition as a bounty hunter but we all cannot deny the fact that we can realy earn massively when market is soaring the sky. But we should not let the market condition stop us from what we are doing because when the bulls come, we earn many alts that  can go skyrocket in price.

altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:36:28 PM

agree, I think as long as there is still bounty hunting, maybe you should take advantage of that moment and forget about what other people say about the bad bounty hunting now, and from bouny hunting, we can collect a lot of tokens from fundraising projects and serve as an investment for the next few years.

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:55:26 PM

of course, even though there are a lot of bounties now that don't provide much profit or the market is falling in price we can't give up on participating in bounties and don't make bounties our main job. believe, altcoin season will arrive soon

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:07:27 PM

I gave up on joining bounty because I always joined scam bounty or only give $ 2- $ 5 for month's work, one of my friends encouraged me to join bounty, he also advised me not to give up under any circumstances. my friend also said to have earned $ 700 when I'm inactivity. from there I thought if I would not give up joining bounty

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:40:24 PM

Try to collect the most possible amount of altcoins right now, because crypto winter is coming to its end. When Bakkt exchange is going to launch their services and BTC dominance will fall, altcoins from bounties will show their full potential.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:39:13 PM

Yes, but unfortunately, with regards to the bounty, there are a lot of scams in the bounty now, and even those projects that you check with the utmost care, cease to exist a couple of months after the start. Over the past year and carefully selected companies, out of 100 companies for only 1 I received more or less normal payments. Honestly, after such statistics, there is not much desire to work. But I will not give up  Cool
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:45:21 PM

Research and studies is the most important thing in joining a bounty or any bounty in this community.
Try to choose also a bounty with an active IEO for now this will bring more percentage of success.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:46:31 PM

Stopping being a hunter is too strong a decision I can ever make. How i even wish I started earlier. The present conditions are not appealing, its not comfortable, you can work for months without getting a penny but should we consider quitting? hell no. Know the reason why you started and if that alone motivates you, then its cool to continue. Just understand times and seasons.

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 10:49:16 PM

My ample opinion is for every bounty hunter to re strategize and blend with times like this
So instead of giving up; note down your mistakes

Improve on your mistakes and increase your bounty participation skills
Good luck
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:24:18 PM

Gone are the days that bounty hunting was really appetizing and cool to work for and still get something out of it. Off late, bounties are not paying as it use to be and basing on the present conditions to make a decision of quitting is not a good idea at all. It won't remain this way all the time, good times will come and bounty will be worth working for.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:29:38 PM

Despite that bounty hunting is actually not as profitable as 2017, but I agree with you that it is still somehow profitable if you participate only in the most promising campaigns linked to good projects. Actually, it is not easy to find these projects but it is an essential condition to avoid wasting time and effort with worthless campaigns.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:38:30 PM

I have been doing a lot of bounties yet I have not received a jackpot reward but that will not make me stop doing bounties. If we stop we will surely get nothing but if we continue there is a chance that we can get something.

Nice your a positive thinker you're kind of people not giving up easily have an big chance to get successful in the future to get huge rewards for patience and hard work. Some of the bounty project is scam but not all theres a lot pf bounty project are legit and honest for the investors and hunters.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:43:04 PM

I think now I am also excited to join the bounty, because the growth of crypto prices is now also starting to grow, so I believe the development of the project from ICO will also be more developed
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:21:03 AM

If earlier bounty companies were a good additional source of income for me, now I take part in them simply by inertia. 1-2 bounty companies at the same time. Unlike the past. Now you have to choose very carefully, so as not to be deceived.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:55:33 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 02:42:34 AM by Greatchu

Promoting bounties and not getting anything in return is the reason why many bounty hunters stop joining bounty projects,no matter how smart you are when selecting bounty projects you will still choose wrongly and there is no way to predicts any projects outcome,i as a person don't think i will stop hunting for good bounties even if i never get paid and im sure i will get lucky someday

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:52:22 AM

It also happens to me all bounty hunters also experience that, although I am not active in ICO signature bounty hunting I still taking part on social media bounty but getting Bitcoin is now my priority because of the coming all-time high that I believe will happen this year or early next year.

Now more than ever it's hard, it's hard for new altcoins to keep going the competition is harder, even potentially good project cannot keep up.

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:34:20 AM

Current conditions are not stable for some bounty hunters. But for me, the current conditions are very good to participate. Because altcoin season will be coming soon with full of surprises.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: