Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dont stop been a bounty hunter because of present condition  (Read 6780 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 10:06:59 AM

I have been doing a lot of bounties yet I have not received a jackpot reward but that will not make me stop doing bounties. If we stop we will surely get nothing but if we continue there is a chance that we can get something.

That's a really stupid reason for continuing.
Can you imagine a gambler saying: "If I stop gambling now, then I surely won't win a jackpot"

It's the same here, only you're gambling with your time and getting almost nothing in return.
How much are you being paid anyway, if you honestly look at how much time you've spent.

Can't be more than a couple of dollars per hour. A minimum wage job would earn you more than that.

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:17:16 AM

As a bounty hunter, I won't stop, because being like this was a good one compare to other source of opportunity out there.
and I already got earned in some of the ico in which I had joined before. Just important is before you join, make a research
first before participating in the campaign project, or you can ask before you start in it. Honestly, most of the ICO now even IEO
are not good in terms of the duration period of their campaign. Its really hard to find a good and potential project campaign,
so be wise like a serpent as a bounty hunter.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:29:22 AM

Giving up solves nothing keep fighting as a hunter till break even point. Stop when bounties has stopped given bounty campaign still exist, keep pushing on.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 11:38:50 AM

I always convince myself, luck can come to anyone. As long as we want to try our best. Moreover, cryptocurrency is quite difficult to predict, many things happen beyond expectations. Of course, the experience will teach us many things. The latter condition is that many bounties are a scam, don't go listing, etc. My tips for avoiding that are doing an in-depth analysis, looking for projects that working products and listed on the exchange.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:13:06 PM

since 2018 I have participated in the bounty and the fact is that until now I have received nothing, there isn't much I can do just keep learning from previous experiences and good luck coming.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:25:24 PM

I understand your concern. But please take a look at the recently concluded ICOs. I have analyzed some of the ICOs which went online during the last 3 months. Out of my list, less than 4% were successful. Most of them failed to reach the soft-cap level, and many of those projects which could attain soft-cap went down after the listing in the exchanges.

On average, that means that if you take part in 25 bounty campaigns, you may get good rewards from just one campaign. Are you willing to take this risk? And nowadays social media bounty reward is too low. You may get good rewards only if you participate in translation or signature bounty. But the issue with these are that you can only participate in one campaign at a time. Still want to go for the bounties?
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:32:19 PM

That's how I felt before in 2018. So many tokens that can not be sold. But I am still active until now. And finally, bounty coins in 2018 have a price. Like MB8. Waiting for 1 year is not in vain.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:44:10 PM

In my opinion, we cannot just let go of this opportunity especially when doing this simple task we can have a slight chance to turn the table of our life. So if there is an opportunity like some new bounties I will join them as long as I'm qualified mostly BTC Signature campaign because this is the most popular Bounties that paying their participant at a higher rate.

It all depends on us if we want to try our luck on these bounties until then we cannot know if which will gonna make us earn a big amount of money and which one will gonna fail us on the future. All we need to do is keep trying and use our past experience to choose the right bounty out there.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:15:39 PM

I agree that the hussle could be discouraging atimes, owing to the fact that there are several scam projects and even the legit ones refuse to pay bounty hunters and others tend to reduce the allocation and impose stringent measures after the completion of the bounty to reduce the hunters for payment. In all these irregularities, giving up is not an option, I've come to realise that there's no absolute loss in this industry. If you're unable to profit from the tokens, then you've profited from the experience. We all know that experience is the best teacher and we can't always get what we want. The better days are yet to come and only those who tarry in the industry would enjoy when it comes.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:00:35 PM

Bounty hunting is quite lucrative if you find a good project and you'll be doing yourself a great misfortune to allow the few set backs through you off guard. The truth is that every campaign you join leaves you with some experience which would be handy in subsequent campaigns.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:27:01 PM

Bounty hunting is quite lucrative if you find a good project and you'll be doing yourself a great misfortune to allow the few set backs through you off guard. The truth is that every campaign you join leaves you with some experience which would be handy in subsequent campaigns.
Now there are very few good ICO projects, which, moreover, promise good profits. On BountySuite, yesterday, there were a few campaigns that ended in a couple of days. Only one project remained to work. Yesterday, however, there were daa new projects. One does not have a signature campaign, and the second promises payments to Tron with a total pool of three hundred dollars. I basically will not join such a project with such symbolic earnings.
Of course, we still have the right to choose and it depends on the amount of our free time and other circumstances.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:37:53 PM

I agree with you but at present most of the projects we have campaigned paying just worth of pennies & even most of the projects not paid the rewards due to the scam or failure of the project. In the past one year I didn't receive a good reward from any bounty. Still I have high expectation from the bounties that I am doing currently will give good fruit in the future because I am quite positive about the market.

Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:43:38 PM

I agree with you but at present most of the projects we have campaigned paying just worth of pennies & even most of the projects not paid the rewards due to the scam or failure of the project. In the past one year I didn't receive a good reward from any bounty. Still I have high expectation from the bounties that I am doing currently will give good fruit in the future because I am quite positive about the market.
Yes, that’s the problem. That we all have a desire to work, but unfortunately there are no companies that would be worthy of the time spent on them. And of course, we have no choice but to hope for successful projects in the past.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:15:46 PM

Why would I stop being a hunter because of the present conditions? The present conditions were not same for the past and it means it won't remain same and will definitely change with time. Know the reason why you started bounty hunting and that alone will keep you going. Your breakthrough might be at the corner so why stop? We will surely continue to hunt.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:27:06 PM

Why would I stop being a hunter because of the present conditions? The present conditions were not same for the past and it means it won't remain same and will definitely change with time. Know the reason why you started bounty hunting and that alone will keep you going. Your breakthrough might be at the corner so why stop? We will surely continue to hunt.
present condition same with moment while bitcoin occur in the world.bounty reward was has less value, but slowly but sure world recognize this technology and they participate too.and now its moment repeated ,bitcoin and cryptocurrency become more popular than before.it means in future this market has possibility to recovered again, and its have good consequences to bounty reward.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:34:13 AM

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, so why give up at the early stage when the reward for not giving up is huge. Though it is hard to find good bounties but if you keep searching then you will come across one surely.

Conditions like what is happening now will not continue and there will be an end. Many bounties with good projects and I think if we stop now, we will regret later. The market will always move dynamically, there are times when it goes up and there are times when it goes down as well as in the cryptocurrency market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:40:58 AM

The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?

When people say that many bad projects now, I think it's because he chose the wrong project or campaign. I think there are still many good projects that are worth doing.
I am still sure that the altseason will come on the right coin and the altseason will not occur on shitcoin. With the current strong dominance of bitcoin, in my opinion it is not good for the market and investors will shift their investment to good altcoins and at the moment I think many good projects have sprung up
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:56:41 AM

Yes, that’s the problem. That we all have a desire to work, but unfortunately there are no companies that would be worthy of the time spent on them. And of course, we have no choice but to hope for successful projects in the past.

I think there are many good projects that can be done. Many projects have coins that have been traded in the market if they don't want to work on bounties on new projects. New projects may be risky but I think there are some new projects that have the potential to be profitable if we work on the bounty campaign
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:09:44 AM

Being stop or continue as a bounty hunter will depend on each people because they are responsible for what they did. If you think that you can accept whatever that will happen later, then you can go on and continue as a bounty hunter. But if you think that the rewards from being a bounty hunter are not worth, and it's only waste your time, then you can let it go, and you can search the other way to make money. We all free to decide for what we want to do because we are not bond in one or another project. But we should think twice before we decide to join in the project so there will be no regret from us in the future. Joining as a bounty hunter will need big effort to work because not all project can reach their goals and success in the future.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:03:20 AM

When people say that many bad projects now, I think it's because he chose the wrong project or campaign. I think there are still many good projects that are worth doing.
I am still sure that the altseason will come on the right coin and the altseason will not occur on shitcoin. With the current strong dominance of bitcoin, in my opinion it is not good for the market and investors will shift their investment to good altcoins and at the moment I think many good projects have sprung up

A good project is not guaranteed of success upon the listing of tokens. I have seen a lot many good projects failing to achieve the soft-cap levels. Even those which managed to achieve the soft-cap got destroyed upon listing. The prevailing market sentiments can have a huge impact on the success of the ICOs. During 2017, even bad projects could manage to get a decent listing. Two years later, that is not the case.

Another thing to remember is that many of the projects go for the ICOs too soon. They should wait at least until the initial phase of the development is over. What happens is that after the ICO, the development comes to a complete halt and in many cases the promoters vanish with whatever money they could get by dumping their tokens. So a project may be a good one or a bad one, but that alone doesn't guarantee a positive reaction from the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: