Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dont stop been a bounty hunter because of present condition  (Read 6780 times)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:57:03 PM

Unfortunately bounty is really in a very bad shape, most of them turn scam or the coin got no value at all, and sometimes the value is too small that it isn't worth the time, from hundred of bounty the one that success is not more than 5, many bounty need to do multiple job to be able to get some money
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:05:17 PM

the reason why I am still a bounty hunter even when project scams are everywhere and the price of coins is falling is because I still believe that joining gifts is a good way to earn money, I am just out of luck because even though everything is getting worse but actually there is still a bounty that is really good and makes the participants earn enough money therefore I want to continue to look for bounties like that

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:29:22 PM

Bounties are in very bad shape starting from 2018 but few projects have proven that good projects will always find their way to crypto space,gowithmi is an example of good bounty project of this year and many dont even bother to promote the project because they think its not promising and this is why i think its really a bad idea to stop hunting for good bounty projects,you will end up missing very good projects of this year if you stop now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:39:54 PM

Unfortunately bounty is really in a very bad shape, most of them turn scam or the coin got no value at all, and sometimes the value is too small that it isn't worth the time, from hundred of bounty the one that success is not more than 5, many bounty need to do multiple job to be able to get some money
Yes, it is, but don't despair greatly. In general, if you spend a time, there is an opportunity to find a good bounty campaing. I agree that bounty companies are becoming increasingly miserable, but what else can you expect in such a market?
Personally, I consider participation in the bounty campaign primarily not in terms of earnings. Of course, I strive to find the best offer, but it doesn't always work. I already communicate on the forum, it’s also interesting for me to participate in discussions and find out some useful information about the experience of other traders. Therefore, essentially doing what I doing,  and I get paid for it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:06:51 AM

The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?

I totally agree with you. I still regrade that why i quit bounty hunting. And also agree with that altcoin season will come no matter how much it's take time. I didn't work as a hunter at least one year and this time many good projects came and still trade with good price in good exchange. Doesn't matter now because good projects will come but it's a bad idea to quit hunting because of some shit projects and frustration.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:15:08 AM

It's not just you, sometimes when you leave a bounty project  because you weren't sure it's genuine or be successful, it ends up doing great.
As for bounty projects, only few get successful because it's actually just few ICO and IEO that gets to the success point, but that shouldn't discourage a bounty hunter, just keep doing research to find those projects with prospect. Also while you do hunting, try to get something else doing that pays also, so you don't tirelessly wait for reward and get discouraged.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 04:49:41 AM

Bounty hunting will not pass but will reach another phase where bounty programs will not be presented as they are now. It will get to a time where bounty programs will run based on the influential level of the participants especially those with large telegram channels and groups, large followers on medium and steemit and those with personal webistes with large traffics.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:09:57 AM

The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?
Will try to answer your question

1. When you and others leave the altcoin bounty, those scammer who run or create Fake/scam ico will be less and there will be only legit bounty appeared, that's why you will miss good ICO/IEO.

2. True. You and others will learn the lesson, but fyi those scammer are clever too to make you and others falling to their trap again.

3. It will, but no one can predict it.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:21:33 AM

Yes your vision is right. There will always have a right time in everything. We can say that this is not yet the right time of altcoin but time will come that it will came and when you quit now you don't have chance to win back what you loss. We need more patience to find a good campaign and I know that this is hard but when we found it is really worth it,all we need is to invest patience also.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:55:33 AM

What many don't understand is if they stop promoting bounty project because  of the present market condition how will they make profit if suddenly altcoin season comes out of nowhere?atleast you must have some coins in holdings for you to take advantage of altcoin season right? And if you think you will start joining bounty projects after altcoin season arrives how sure are you that it will stay for longer till the bounty you promoting is over? some bounties takes more than 3 months before it ends and more than that before distribution day
ludyas15

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:00:38 AM

Will try to answer your question

1. When you and others leave the altcoin bounty, those scammer who run or create Fake/scam ico will be less and there will be only legit bounty appeared, that's why you will miss good ICO/IEO.

2. True. You and others will learn the lesson, but fyi those scammer are clever too to make you and others falling to their trap again.

3. It will, but no one can predict it.
You are all right. Just do not rely heavily on earnings for participating in the bounty. Nevertheless, most of the companies are a scam, and you need to be able to sort such companies.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:09:07 AM

Yes, we've all been there at some point. That's why you don't stop at trying to find a good bounty. Even though they are hard to find, they will show up eventually like I have right now. 2018 was not a good year to bounty hunt and it turns out that there was a lot of good bounties that I've missed.

I'm sure there will come a time where altcoin will rise. Since this is a good year for BTC, some altcoins will have the opportunity to grow significantly in the near future. Some bounty projects might even be successful. We just have to be patient because good things comes to those who wait.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

I have been doing a lot of bounties yet I have not received a jackpot reward but that will not make me stop doing bounties. If we stop we will surely get nothing but if we continue there is a chance that we can get something.

I like the spirit, its not over until it's over, that you haven't hit the jackpot doesn't mean that you wont, just strive harder and be persistent and committed and you will surely meet that project that will fulfil your wish

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Rahib khan

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:17:04 AM

Yeah I still doing bounty work and hope that I can make some money. I join some of bounty most of the project are ieo so I am hoping to make some money.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:22:03 AM

The dream is over brother. There is no altseason that can save the bounty campaign. If you are wandering around and out of this forum, you will find many factors why good bounties are starting to disappear. The whole game has changed and bounty was only significant because cryptocurrencies was never mentioned on mainstream before so they had to use btctalk.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:24:41 AM

People do not realize that earning now 100USD would mean 1000USD profit in 2017 because almost everything has fallen 10 times.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

Yes, we've all been there at some point. That's why you don't stop at trying to find a good bounty. Even though they are hard to find, they will show up eventually like I have right now. 2018 was not a good year to bounty hunt and it turns out that there was a lot of good bounties that I've missed.

I'm sure there will come a time where altcoin will rise. Since this is a good year for BTC, some altcoins will have the opportunity to grow significantly in the near future. Some bounty projects might even be successful. We just have to be patient because good things comes to those who wait.

yeah, that's right.
we don't know when the opportunity will come, so we have to stay afloat as bounty hunters. if it stops now, the good chance will disappear and we will regret it.

initially it will be a little difficult, but as you say "we just have to be patient because good things come to those who wait". so, lest we miss all the opportunities that might be valuable in the future.

qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

I agree with point 2. But failed here divided, first failed ICO scam, and failed the project itself. Ico scam can be felt if point 2 above has been understood. Failed project is unpredictable because some projects with bright ideas can fail halfway. Many factors and I myself also do not understand why a good project Failure.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:12:15 PM

Bounty programs  are successful 1 in 20. But if you were able to choose this one project people can envy you. There is a great chance to get a lot of profit. You just need to treat cryptocurrency more constructively. You should try to understand its technology and ideas of the project you have chosen.
The only way you can get to choose that one is when you participate in every of the 20, because if you base it in research alone, it is very difficult to really separate the bad ones from the good ones because right now, we now have so many professional scammers, that will make their whitepaper look real, and you can even contact them via phone or email from them to look real to you, but in the end, it end up being a very bad project.

So, except you stay off hunting or you just keep participating in every project, but where I do help myself is to look for the most talked about, and then do further research on them  before I can be convinced if it is worth my time or they are just there to waste my time.  We should never give up on research anyway, we should just let out instinct direct us.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:29:00 PM

It's either you stop or be a good researcher of a good coin to promote, you only need to choose between the two, we must admit this is the hardest time in bounty hunting so many people are now shifting to promoting gambling sites like me, but I still do other bounties besides using my signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: