Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dont stop been a bounty hunter because of present condition  (Read 6778 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:49:50 AM

I guess giving up as a bounty hunter is not the best rather we can be selective in our choice of campaign to be able to settle for the best, don't give up.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:56:24 AM

Being a bounty hunter comes with some challenges which are directed towards one's development. Several bounty hunters get discouraged because of some set backs but that shouldn't be the case. In every case there's something to benefit, either the experience or the tokens are both beneficial.
Softlove

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:08:09 AM

Honestly am thinking if there will ever be the good old days of bounty huñting, if there would ever be it's certainly not going to be the old ways we have ever known, everyday hundreds of projects kick off and some doesn't make it past ieo, cus of failure to raise enough fund irrespective of how real their project is, the issue is there are so many existing trading altercoin, and I really do think there isn't enough money to go round to every projects, let alone new ones.
I have study sets of project that was able to pass Tru the ieo phase, I discover most of them just trade for few weeks and begins to decline in trade volume.
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 810

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 12:21:15 PM

I choose to stay as a bounty hunter, indeed there is often a sense of surrender because the bounty that is followed does not provide rewards as promised, but I am sure that there is still a good bounty if we are able to be thorough and selective in looking for it, I have confidence that the bounty can still provide profit for bounty hunters

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:28:27 PM

The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?
1. It is just you probably and quite a normal phenomena. Its like you see the price of bitcoin low and as soon as you sell your coins, just after few days you see the price rise. And don't see a problem here. If you give up, you can always join back once you see a good project.

2.You will keep failing and then you will get frustrated not smart. Out of frustration you will take stupid steps that will make you feel more imbecile.

3. What's up with people using the term "altcoin season". The term itself sounds stupid.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:41:58 PM

I choose to stay as a bounty hunter, indeed there is often a sense of surrender because the bounty that is followed does not provide rewards as promised, but I am sure that there is still a good bounty if we are able to be thorough and selective in looking for it, I have confidence that the bounty can still provide profit for bounty hunters
there are many new bounty campaign in each day, and if we manage these list i am sure we will find one of them that will give us worthed reward someday.i know many bounty hunter that give up with current condition , but personally i am prefer to keep my struggle in this market.i am still have faith that will find good campaign again.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:46:09 PM

It's been so hard choosing a good bounty because of many low projects that are in here.
I keep learning and the best way to pick the high payment bounty is by looking on the allocation, participant and how long the bounty will run.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

I agree with you, there's no doubt that there are still very good projects out there whose terms for bounties are awesome and the team are reliable in the sense that they pay bounty hunters for their efforts. I remember participating in a projects bounty which earned me a good value in Bitcoin without much stress. All that was required was to be done in two weeks and some persons made over 450$
DigitalAssetInvestor1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:39:29 PM

A lot of people got rich by doing bounties, it's worth the investment. We are at the beginning of a new industry, Crypto is going to be huge. A 10usd bounty now could be worth 1000usd one year from now. Speaking of bounty, if you want to earn a bounty for testing a wifi sharing app (Aloha WiFi) join the Telegram community at- https://t.me/oppopenwifi and fill out the Beta tester form in the pinned message.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:59:00 PM

if you don't have a permanent job in the real world, in my opinion there is no need to stop being a bounty hunter. Don't judge the market quickly but all you need to value is to consider before joining the project.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:25:51 PM

honestly I never get anything as long as I become a bounty hunter except 2 types of coins and only 1 which has a value even worth only $ 32
but somehow I still don't want to stop, maybe because I feel that I haven't been lucky, I still feel that being a bounty hunter is still one of the great ways to get extra money because when bounty hunter gets the right project then the results can be very big even for junior members like me and maybe because of that also made me excited until now

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:38:36 PM

honestly I never get anything as long as I become a bounty hunter except 2 types of coins and only 1 which has a value even worth only $ 32
but somehow I still don't want to stop, maybe because I feel that I haven't been lucky, I still feel that being a bounty hunter is still one of the great ways to get extra money because when bounty hunter gets the right project then the results can be very big even for junior members like me and maybe because of that also made me excited until now
I have the same approach as you. for several years in bounty campaigns, I suffered many times and wanted to stop doing it many times but I still continue to believe in my success

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

You are right but last year or so has proven to be terrible for bounty hunters and i do not remember personally of any good reward campaign, most of them have either not paid or paid very very small amount as reward so good old days of decent bounty rewards are gone for now and we cannot predict when bounty market will be back to normal again, we can just hope for good times to come soon.

spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:43:10 PM

why stop being a bounty hunter because of the present conditions? The present conditions are not going to be permanent, what if you wake up tomorrow and your and all conditions have changed all of a sudden, crypto is unpredictable and stopping being a hunter is not a matured decision provided your aim of starting bounty hunting is not big. Never stop being a bounty hunter for the present conditions won't remain forever.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:11:53 PM

Funny enough it happens to me buddy whenever I exit the market or quit boom everything becomes rosy I've decided never to quit without recording success or high end result even if stiffs boom at last I will say I made something out of it all. I will keep hunting until I reach the end I will start again as well.
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 08:24:18 PM

The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?

Many failures from choosing wrong projects will discourage anyone from participating in bounties. And that is why many posters will want to do signature campaigns that pay in btc so they are sure of their earning. With altcoin bounty no one is sure if they will get paid in scam coin or not. The right way to go about it is to be careful when choosing bounties to get profitable and good projects that will eventually get listed.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:26:47 PM

I have not participated in bounty projects since early 2018, it is said that 90% of bounty projects are dishonest.  And in fact, I also took a lot of time for bounty projects.

It was actually, but right now, bounty campaigns are really profitable if you pick the right one! This year, people earned huge money through bounties. Regular bounty hunters earned more than 15-16K USD through bounties. Though I stopped participating in other bounties except for signature!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:35:23 PM

I agree with you that you don’t give up on toasts, even if you constantly come across bad projects. The main thing is that every time you improve your analysis.
Then you definitely will not miss something worthwhile in the future, but it will certainly be.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 11:23:23 PM

True what you say.
And I think better reduce than stop. that means if you usually do 5 Bounty campaigns, maybe with some obstacles like now, you just have to do 3 Bounty Champaign, rather than stop completely and not produce anything.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:32:14 PM

many lessons can be taken when the market is currently in a bad position. now this might be used as one of the lessons for bounty participants to be smarter and make it an experience. so I don't think bounty participants should stop even if the market conditions are not good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: