Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ABBC Coin Price Surged Upto 28% with Massive Upgrades  (Read 156 times)
Prateek_sharma (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:58:22 AM

Well!! Did you know? Few altcoins are gaining significant growth. One coin that stood out among the rest is the ABBC coin (ABBC).

The ABBC coin received a major push with 28.80% spike and is currently holding 63rd position.

What's your take on this?
abbccoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 07:36:04 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

ABBC Coin revealed massive upgrades to its blockchain and wallet service last month.
New DPoS Powered Blockchain has the capability of handling 5,000 transactions per second and a digital wallet that supports BTC, LTC, ABBC, DASH, ZEN, and all 1600 ERC-20 token transactions.

Currently, ABBC Coin in the top 50 Cryptocurrencies with the price of $0.2321 and soon after our shopping mall platform Buyaladdin launch we expect it to be on the top 20.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:44:17 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

ABBC Coin revealed massive upgrades to its blockchain and wallet service last month.
New DPoS Powered Blockchain has the capability of handling 5,000 transactions per second and a digital wallet that supports BTC, LTC, ABBC, DASH, ZEN, and all 1600 ERC-20 token transactions.

Currently, ABBC Coin in the top 50 Cryptocurrencies with the price of $0.2321 and soon after our shopping mall platform Buyaladdin launch we expect it to be on the top 20.

I have ABBC in their old wallet MC wallet and I have migrated to their new wallet but for two weeks I haven't received ABBC in their new wallet, Has anyone done it successfully? How long does the process take to complete? Thank you!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:03:55 AM

I have heard they are experiencing problems with ABBC coin, but it looks good. On such a market 30 percent price increase with such capitalisation shows that ABBC has potential. Recently, I wanted to invest in ABBC, but found out that deposits/withdrawals are closed on a bunch of exchanges.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: