Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have 2000$ USD. Where you invest?  (Read 5763 times)
nwankwotech

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:29:05 PM

In my opinion

Bitcoin
Ripple
Etherum
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:56:54 PM

15% BTC
60% STOCKS *
10% GOLD
15% BONDS *

* I know some may get @ me for this

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
The Brain Sauce

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 10:31:32 PM

I would invest in the following:-

1000$ in buying BTT, TRX & XLM
750$ in buying ETH
250$ in buying XRP (or any other cryptocurrency that has the potential to give future profits)

Note:- This is an opinion only. You are responsible for your own actions. Be very careful in investing your hard-earned cash!!
todiboa

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:28:43 AM

It seems to me that now an investment in IPO is a profitable option with minimal risk to be scam and a good enough opportunity to get a profit from investments
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:29:02 AM

How will your portfolio looks like if you have 2000$ for invest.
You put all in Btc and alts or maybe you buy too some precious metals.
Im looking for any idea for a portfolio.

I was thinking about putting the funds like that:
50% BTC
10% ALTS
20% GOLD
20% SILVER

Do you have guys any other suggestions? I will be grateful Smiley

Since you are here in crypto and bitcoin world, much better to invest the 50% on bitcoinBTCthe hold after that the remaining
capital will goes to altcoins where you can do day trade to multiply it again get more profit or you can also hold them too just buy
coins that listed on top at the coinmarketcap(CMC).
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:43:02 AM

Basically I will invest the whole fund into Altcoins which has prospect and can give back either in double. Although is pretty hard to choose a good investment from cryptocurrency because of many scam projects but not withstanding if a good project is found and invest such huge amount of.money, then there will be a profit at the end. I will chose to invest 70% into Altcoins and 30% into Bitcoin.

mtdr

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:57:48 AM

50% BTC
20% IEO (BNB & similar...)
20% cash (for opportunities)
10% alts (for moon)
10% for popcorn
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

There are actually many things that you want with the capital you have.
but it all depends again on you, can just accept the advice that is already here, or you make an analysis first.
Maybe my advice at this time is better to invest in bitcoin, because the price is enough to be able to find profits quickly without a long-term investment. because the price of bitcoin is now descending and rising rapidly changing.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:18:21 PM

If I have $2000, I would spread my funds in the top 10 coins that are available in the market. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP are not options since they should belong in the $2000.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:09:12 AM

It seems to me that now an investment in IPO is a profitable option with minimal risk to be scam and a good enough opportunity to get a profit from investments
IPO? Do people still pay attention Initial Public Offering, I thought that means of crowd funding was already dead since ICO came to chase it away  from the heart of every single investors, except maybe they are just gradually taking advantage of the challenge of ICO now to make it popular again, but I doubt if people would still pay attention to it after testing what ICO profit is because IPO profit is just like STO, they are all fixed and I think the highest profit they can give in a year is 5 percent which some banks even give more than just leaving your money with them for that long.

I think that IEO is what people are considering more now and not IPO and IPO system does not work in line with cryptocurrency, and this is crypto that we are talking about here, so I don’t see they fit in.

ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:34:10 AM

If I have 2000$ I will invest in many cryptocurrencies and diversify my portfolio, maybe I will put the half of this amount in Bitcoin, and 25% for the most promising altcoins ( Ethereum, EOS, Tron..), and the other 25% for investing in the most promising IEO projects.

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:38:27 AM

I was thinking about putting the funds like that:
50% BTC
10% ALTS
20% GOLD
20% SILVER
Do you have guys any other suggestions? I will be grateful Smiley

Your thinking idea is so good just add something decided to hold time short term or long term, I hope better than 30-40% reserved always money on your holl balance. If most people trade for a short period of time then it becomes apparent that after the disappointment of disappointment this problem will not happen. so best idea 30% reserved in BTC.
However, they can be avoided if you are careful.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

You put all in Btc and alts or maybe you buy too some precious metals.
All in Bitcoin. PERIOD! :-D
"LOL" With this uncertain market situation like now, Bitcoin is the best choice to invest $ 2k.
I chose to invest all $ 2k USD into Bitcoin too  Grin

70% BTC
30% real estate
30% from $ 2,000 USD = $ 600 USD

are you sure you can buy a real estate with $ 600 USD!!

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 09:40:30 AM

I think that IEO is what people are considering more now and not IPO and IPO system does not work in line with cryptocurrency, and this is crypto that we are talking about here, so I don’t see they fit in.
ICO or STO or IEO, they are all the basic scams that so called blockchain based gimmick projects use to market them. These startups are highly risky to put your neck in. 2017 was the year of ICO buzz and when it went down they simply changed it to STO trying to make themselves look legit with security tokens but scammer at heart and now they come back with IEO which is also nothing different. If you want something to put your money in do it in bitcoin at a good price and nothing else. Every other new project coming up will either force a KYC on your throat or run away with devs abandoning the project or the CEO will fake their death and what not.

IPO does not apply here. That is for the stock market. Vaguely they took the similarity in names but remained largely unregulated. Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AnthonyArv

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

Why are people saying real estate? There's nothing worthwhile to do with $2,000 in that realm.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:33:03 PM

2000$ is a huge amount you know and I will utilize it properly by investing 50% of it in gold, 20% for altcoin investment and 30% of it in bitcoin. In years to come, I can still have x2 of the amount provided

Today, 2 thousand is not such a great sum for the cryptocurrencies. Although, if you are a newbie, the best sum you should better start with is 100-200 dollars. If an expert uses this amount, I guess, he would choose Bitcoin and Ethereum and wait for 2020. It will be the time of Bitcoin halving and Ethereum 2.0 launch, which will affect the price of these leading cryptocurrencies.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:56:20 PM

Why are people saying real estate? There's nothing worthwhile to do with $2,000 in that realm.
True, I don't know what kind of real estate you can buy at $2,000 USD. That is just 110,000 Pesos here in the Philippines. Its just enough to pay for the down payment of a 1 bedroom condominium unit. Maybe a plot of agricultural land in the province but returns is small compared to other forms of investment. 
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:30:54 AM

I agree.

That $2000 will not be enough at that investing. Better get some good cryptocurrencies in the market since there are a lot of them there that can give you a good profit in either long run or short time. Better take advantage of it while it is still a good price.
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:18:25 AM

I would invest in knowledge. Books, seminars, conferences etc.. Start investing in assets when your capital is not based on a specific number.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:40:28 AM

I would invest in knowledge. Books, seminars, conferences etc.. Start investing in assets when your capital is not based on a specific number.

You can find the knowledge from the internet, and you don't have to pay for the courses. You should use the money to invest in gold and cryptocurrency because gold and cryptocurrency become popular now. I guess that in the future, cryptocurrency will be more popular than now. Perhaps, you need to make a plan about investing in the cryptocurrency and gold so you can allocate the money for each investment. But don't forget that from $2k, you need to have fiat money to back up the investment if somehow, the value of the investment is down so you can buy back again at a lower price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████