Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange to buy AND sell  (Read 305 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:31:47 PM

If I buy a bitcoin a bitcoin for 10000 dollars, and sell for 10200
Obviously I have gained 200 Usd.
But then out of the gain I must pay commision, if this has happened what exchange would have been least commision?
In principle, on any exchange You can do it.Is it a big difference for You to pay $ 1 or $ 2 for a commission?I think it is a trifle which is not even worth mentioning.As for bitcoin, it makes no sense to buy it and then immediately sell it.It is better to buy and wait for the profit to be more significant.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
custard_pudding (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:52:07 PM

But then out of the gain I must pay commision, if this has happened what exchange would have been least commision?
In principle, on any exchange You can do it.Is it a big difference for You to pay $ 1 or $ 2 for a commission?I think it is a trifle which is not even worth mentioning.As for bitcoin, it makes no sense to buy it and then immediately sell it.It is better to buy and wait for the profit to be more significant.

Are you saying that whatever exchange is used when buying a bitcoin, and then selling a bitcoin
the difference in commission is only 1 dollar?
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:04:15 PM

so far Binance is the lowest place in terms of costs and many people trade on Binance, as the members have said here and I also think so if Binance is a place to avoid high costs in trading. I personally often use the Binance or HitBtC exchange because it has a small fee.

It's depends on the country or place OP reside, if the OP living in the US much better yo use localbitcoin or research what is the best exchange with low fees allowed by the US government. That's is true BINANCE and HITBTC have lowest fees it useless if they can't allowed to use it op country.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:59:16 AM

commission must always be the last thing you look for in an exchange. the first and most important thing to ask is security and reliability of the platform that you plan on putting your money in and leave it there for some time (during which you trade).
then you have to see if you are OK with their terms of services and if they even accept your methods of fiat payment or not.
also i see others are suggesting a bunch of exchanges like Binance, bittrex,... that don't even have a fiat market. and if you plan on trading bitcoin with fiat (like USD) then you can't even use those.
I agree with this post, people are too focused on saving cents on the dollar when the most important issue with exchanges is their safety and security. I'd be happy to pay an extra 0.5% if it meant my funds would never be hacked.

Personally, I believe the safest exchange is Kraken. They have extensive KYC but have been around for years and no one has had any issues with him. Also, Binance does have a fiat market - but you'll need to perform KYC which is not safe after the recent news.

Bitmex is another good option - it's one of the best exchanges if you just want to trade BTC/Fiat.

Smiley
pkshopvip

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:12:38 AM

Earn commissions when you shop, up to 20% commission. Commissions can be redeemed at any time of the day. We trade in any country in the world via bitcoin. You only need to click on the promotional link, https://bitly.com/ to register or forward it to a friend and you will receive a commission.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:18:52 PM

If we are talking about the lowest trading fee then here is some exchange with corresponding trading fee starting with the lowest. On the number one with 0.05% trading fee we have binance . At 0.15% we have poloniex, but there are major issues in poloniex and some lenders are waiting for some action during this month. The third was cryptopia with 0.2%, but as of now cryptopia is still undergoing some major issues so I don't really recommend using it. Lastly we have Bittrex at 0.25% trading fee.

I guess that leaves Binance and Bittrex since Cryptopia and Poloniex have some issues. But if you are afraid of the KYC data hacking which attacked binance previously then that would lead you to bittrex.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:42:14 PM

commission must always be the last thing you look for in an exchange. the first and most important thing to ask is security and reliability of the platform that you plan on putting your money in and leave it there for some time (during which you trade).
then you have to see if you are OK with their terms of services and if they even accept your methods of fiat payment or not.
also i see others are suggesting a bunch of exchanges like Binance, bittrex,... that don't even have a fiat market. and if you plan on trading bitcoin with fiat (like USD) then you can't even use those.
I agree with this post, people are too focused on saving cents on the dollar when the most important issue with exchanges is their safety and security. I'd be happy to pay an extra 0.5% if it meant my funds would never be hacked.

Personally, I believe the safest exchange is Kraken. They have extensive KYC but have been around for years and no one has had any issues with him. Also, Binance does have a fiat market - but you'll need to perform KYC which is not safe after the recent news.

Bitmex is another good option - it's one of the best exchanges if you just want to trade BTC/Fiat.
So far Kraken doesn't have still issues about security exploits or bypass unlike binance which it had already been tainted with recent issues.
Its true that most people do talk about binance but not literally seeing that it doesn't offer fiat pair so its out on the option.
I do prefer on using bitmex among on the list.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:49:21 AM

Avoid those exchanges that are charging 0.5 percent fee, they are damn too expensive, I think you should go for cheap exchanges like Binance that as a fee of like 0.002 to 0.1 percent, this is why you see more volume in Binance, there fee has been so cheap for a very long time and they have never changed the fee or alter it. Aside fee, their platform is very fast, and you will get your orders executed as soon as possible because they have all the volumes needed to do this.

I think we also have some other exchanges right no too that are really trying with their fees, exchanges like Kucoin is not bad, the last time I used them, I think that their fee is still a little bit fair compared to some other exchanges that I have used in the past, but Binance still happen to be the lead.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:25:04 PM

There is no one answer to this question. However, I would try Binance. This is the best-trusted exchange with the lowest commissions. Sometimes, it is better to make exchange "chains" - include in your financial operation. In any case, Binance will work. As I do remember, you will have to pay 0.1% commission only which is lower than other platforms offer.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:25:14 PM

BitMEX isn't allowing you to trade fiat. All they offer are derivatives that you settle and cash out in Bitcoin. Their only relation to fiat is that they fetch data from 3 actual fiat exchanges so that that have an average to work with.

Another thing is that BitMEX requires some understanding of how that platform works and the fees you are subject to, which may end up costing you a lot. Too many variables to pay attention to for most average people here.

Then we don't know what the result is of the CFTC probe against them. I wouldn't want to expose myself to the risk of them locking all user funds when the CFTC demands so. Better safe than sorry.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:55:19 AM

The third was cryptopia with 0.2%, but as of now cryptopia is still undergoing some major issues so I don't really recommend using it.
And even you'll try to visit their site, it has a message on it so its obvious that you can't trade there anymore. It may be temporary but no one knows when their service will come back.

However, I would try Binance. This is the best-trusted exchange with the lowest commissions.
Yeah, I reckon the suggestions with Binance. A known exchange and being considered to have the low fee for most of the exchanges. OP out of your curiosity and desire to look for lowest fee exchange, you need to be careful coz' you might fall to a new exchange that has intriguing yet attractive rates.

JackDwayne976

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:10:14 AM

You can give a try on unicoindcx exchange
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:52:07 AM

Binance "was" always been a good option before all the hacking issues have had happened. So it is still up to you @OP, if leaking your personal information to a hacker doesn't concern you that much and will only care about the lesser fees you could get then proceed to using Binance. 

I heard that there is this one exchange site that also offers the same trading fee same with Binance. It is called Bibox, tho I can't personally tell you how secured the site is you can give some time in researching that one.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: