Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops profitable and worth my time ?  (Read 5431 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:43:53 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.
And another question is how can i sell these tokens?

Profitable airdrop is a very rare occurrence. Usually you can receive a generous airdrop in very rare cases. I would not recommend spending your time, efforts, and sometimes trusting your personal data to low-level projects, which, as a result, don't pay you anything or the payment will be so low that it will not cost even $ 1.
Time is our most valuable resource, so spend it, for example, on trading training, if you are interested in crypto trading.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:02:55 AM

Recently, I hardly see real airdrops, a lot of scam. But I noticed that TRON-based coins are often easier to sell after airdrop and they have some value. As a result of participating in these airdrops, you can receive a few dollars from each airdrop. But this is a small profit, so it is not suitable for everyone.

You cant expect to make thousands of dollars from airdrop when its all easy to do tasks and moreover its all free money so making extra few dollars for joining facebook,twitter and telegram channel is still something, people dont want to break sweat and they want to earn big,thats not reality to me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

Airdrop is unpredictable, just as bounty is unpredictable. However, if you are able to do research before participating in any of them, you might find good ones or of you do not mind, you can just continue to participate in all that you see or at random, you might be fortunate to get a good one that will be profitable at the long run. Although, that does not nullify the possibility of participating in scam airdrops, that sometimes request for KYC.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:35:28 AM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.

i think for now airdrop cannt makes you get profit and is useless. My experience same like you, join with 5-10 airdrop and do some task and only get 3 worthless token. And i think is worthless if you want to sell airdrop token, cause right now many airdrop use they platform to send their token. Is mean you must sell token in their platform too

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:15:20 PM

Always there are good airdrops managed by legitimate websites.
Stellar Lumen airdrop managed by Blockchain - 25USD
EOS, DAI, Stellar, Zcash, 0x, Bat - around 120USD.
Follow airdrops.io for the best airdrops, but most of them require KYC.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:19:31 PM

i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits

No, I don't think so. If you join hundreds of airdrops you may hit on a good one every now and again, but most of the time it's not worth the effort.
There were some good ones a couple of years ago, but nowadays I think it is only the memory of those previous successes that keeps them reasonably popular.
I don't tend to bother with them anymore.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:21:27 PM

Airdrops favour those who have lots of friends using social medias,i beileve that the highest payouts from airdrops goes to those who can refer 100s to 1000s of people to the project,ive seen full time airdrop hunters that make over 600$ but the fact is you will never see this people coming out telling you they made big money hunting airdrops but if you have lots of friends they join airdrops with referral tasks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:44:58 PM

in my opinion this is a waste of time. 90% of the airdrops either do not pay or their reward is worthless. 10% are those who pay, but not the fact that their reward will be consistent with the declared value. So it’s better not to waste time on them.
For me I would say it is hundred percent all of them cause none of them ever paid me, I regretted ever working for them and the worst part of it is that some of them are scammers. The same thing with other things like faucets, they are all just a big time wasters, there is nothing to gain from them. I would rather just get money and invest in Bitcoin, hodl and take the risk for sure instead of wasting my strength and time with things I’m very sure are not even going to pay.

It's not actually airdropped it's more like bounty campaign, I used to participate in old airdrops three years ago
Just participating and collecting the reward has to do nothing here. The question is what about the rewards. You got chances to make some money out of those rewards? If yes, please share them.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:06:50 PM

I do start by saying sorry about the way you feel, but the earlier you understand that many of this airdrops are a total waste of time the buenas for you to use that time for something more better.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 04:13:02 PM

It depends on what kind of project made the airdrop, sometimes some airdrop can be worth your time because the team behind the project are serious about making the project relevant and useful in blockchain while in some other situations, some airdrop are nothing but a complete waste of time because they are worst than shitcoins, i have plenty of those worthless airdrop that will not see light of day.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:24:38 PM

In my opinion, Airdrop campaign could be lucrative, depending on the project viability. I must confess that there no absolute indicator of a successful project as one may need to participate in several airdrops and could only benefit from few of them.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:32:27 PM

The airdrops are not as much profitable now as they were in the previous couple of years. There are some referral program included with the airdrop and if someone can manage a long list of referrals then the aridrop will surely profitable for him.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:37:29 PM

Airdrops favour those who have lots of friends using social medias,i beileve that the highest payouts from airdrops goes to those who can refer 100s to 1000s of people to the project,ive seen full time airdrop hunters that make over 600$ but the fact is you will never see this people coming out telling you they made big money hunting airdrops but if you have lots of friends they join airdrops with referral tasks
That argument is currently baseless mate, I have over 5000 friend on my social media and I am still in same shoe as those who have 500 because we all participate in same project, and we are all being governed by same rule, if they decided not to pay someone with 500 friend, it is the same way they will not pay someone with 5000 friends.

Airdrops and bounty campaign generally is the problem, we have so many projects that are either scam or they just want hunters to work for them free without paying them, so even if you participate in 100 thousand airdrops or campaign, still have to hope that you get one that will pay you and have a real company with real working product. For now, I have stayed away from airdrops, I prefer to just buy any token that I am interested in than waste my time.
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:10:19 PM

First I want to let you know that airdrop isn't a get rich quick adventure and gone are those days when airdrop actually pays well. Would advice you join bounty but if you feel airdrop is the best for you then you actually have to really sit and fill a lot of airdrop and also be aware that only about 20 out of 100 might pay and you pay might also be peanuts

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:16:42 PM

If approximately to count my work on the airdrops I have not earned and 5% of the total. maybe I didn't do enough of it, or maybe I just got unlucky. But I never relied on airdrops.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trust7

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:19:52 PM

First I want to let you know that airdrop isn't a get rich quick adventure and gone are those days when airdrop actually pays well. Would advice you join bounty but if you feel airdrop is the best for you then you actually have to really sit and fill a lot of airdrop and also be aware that only about 20 out of 100 might pay and you pay might also be peanuts
No one can guarantee profits from airdrop companies . You may fill 200 different airdrop, but you will not get anything from them. And can one or two of them will give generously to earn. The choice is yours. Passing airdrop we do not lose anything, but there is a chance to get something.

Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 08:48:30 PM

You can spend your time on airdrops ONLY if you really cannot do anything better. Profitability is almost zero and I suggest you to invest your time in education instead of airdrops.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:05:18 PM

The airdrops are not as much profitable now as they were in the previous couple of years. There are some referral program included with the airdrop and if someone can manage a long list of referrals then the aridrop will surely profitable for him.
The referrals turnover is more than what I thought about it on the first look. Some people manage the Instagram profiles just for purposes of the selling their service which usually aims to attract new partners on their shopping network. Airdrops are not worth a penny considering the fact about the price changes of the well-known altcoins.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:53:51 PM

There is time for everything, I think the era of profitable Airdrops is almost gone. Airdrops was quite popular during the emergence of ICO's and was equally profitable but hardly can one find any good ICO much more an airdrop that will worth the effort

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:58:00 PM

There is time for everything, I think the era of profitable Airdrops is almost gone. Airdrops was quite popular during the emergence of ICO's and was equally profitable but hardly can one find any good ICO much more an airdrop that will worth the effort

Exactly true. I don't think airdrops nowadays are worth your time. They might be generous with the amount of tokens but you don't have any idea if they will ever get to an exchange or in case they will be listed, the corresponding amount that you will get is few bucks and take into account the withdrawal fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: