Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops profitable and worth my time ?  (Read 5431 times)
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:08:01 PM

I don't see airdrops as profitable these days. I see them as scam projects. What do you say when an airdrop promises $5 to $10 and then asking for ridiculous kyc to claim such amount. Most of the rewards ain't even upto tradable amount in the exchange. Profitable airdrops only encourages farming of accounts which is not supposed to be practiced in the crypto space.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:22:35 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.
And another question is how can i sell these tokens?

Airdrops are only wasting your time. For a long time I have not met people who could confirm their income from airdrops. The maximum that you can see is an income of 5-10 dollars and then in one of the hundred airdrops. That is why I do not participate in airdrops and do not advise anyone to do this.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.

The current situation of airdrop right now is really bad so my answer is big "No" it will waste your time and effort finding a good airdrop but in the end you will earn nothing its better to focus on finding some way on how to make money online like offer your skills if you have or maybe learn trading theres a lot of way to make money online dont waste your time finding a good airdrop just my opinion and observation.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:33:19 PM

Some airdrop are still worthy in exchange for just doing an easy task. But most of it are either useless or scam, thats why you need to be aware that it maybe compromise your privacy and accounts. Airdrops are free tokens and its value was unknown until it was being listed on any market and all of the so called worth are just estimate base on ICO/IEO price thats why dont easily fall for it specially in those shady projects.
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:12:27 PM

Airdrop is indeed one of the easiest jobs to do, just filling in forms, retweeting or joining telegrams, their official Twitter, I don't think it's something that takes time if they really pay us, but now the reality is that airdrop isn't something that can make money for us because almost 90% of airdrops are scam

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:07:31 PM

if you want to try airdrop I suggest use your time to check don't choose airdrop too fast because things like getting trash tokens are a natural thing, I think there are only a few proper airdrops and monitor sites or listing sites don't always always correctly list them if possible just follow the airdrop project that originates from ico / ieo who get funds and the project is clear, for tokens that don't have it I recommend also to follow it just has to make sense like a bomb token for example and also following an airdrop that already has a market is a good idea but of course you got a small reward

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:09:05 PM

Airdrops are profitable and worth of time but not a hundred percent.
Airdrops only require some of your minutes and without any amount to pay so why not try right?
Though there are some danger in airdrop so beware of that.
2017 was the best year for airdrops and i got some gold and jackpot before.
superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:16:04 PM

Airdrops are profitable and worth of time but not a hundred percent.
Airdrops only require some of your minutes and without any amount to pay so why not try right?
Though there are some danger in airdrop so beware of that.
2017 was the best year for airdrops and i got some gold and jackpot before.

He is right I also earned a lot of profit in 2017 although I started late from August however I did have any loss. Instead I think if I could be serious that time I would have more 10 times right I achieved. Old days are gold. If you have extra time you can collect some however right now airdrops are scary to me. I got many but value not showing like 2017 airdrops old days!

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:29:35 PM

I still have dozens of different tokens on one of the wallets that I earned from airdrops in 2018. Most of them cost nothing. That is why I stopped filling out new airdrops.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:43:09 PM

since 2018 airdrop is no longer profitable and indeed since then they only give no more than $ 10, in contrast to 2017 which can give more than $ 2000
Whether it is profitable or not depends on you and in my opinion the payment of $ 10 is commensurate with their short and simple work

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

since 2018 airdrop is no longer profitable and indeed since then they only give no more than $ 10, in contrast to 2017 which can give more than $ 2000
Whether it is profitable or not depends on you and in my opinion the payment of $ 10 is commensurate with their short and simple work
Well, in 2017, and with the bounty, you could get a good jackpot. But now bounty and airdrops are not a very profitable thing. Perhaps in the days of hype, everything will be different, but who knows. My opinion is that you don’t need to participate in airdrops, it’s a waste of time.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:54:50 PM

Regarding participation in Airdrops, in my opinion this is a waste of time. 90% of the airdrops either do not pay or their reward is worthless. 10% are those who pay, but not the fact that their reward will be consistent with the declared value. So it’s better not to waste time on them.
Jakral

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:02:21 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way.
Sure you can get profit by airdrops' participating. The right way is very simple. You must join each airdrop that you can find. You will get the first profit just in a few months. Make sure an airdrop doesn't ask for your private key.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:40:30 PM

Airdrop use to be good back then but now even bounty is not paying again so I don't even border to participate in any airdrop again cos I see it as time wasting activity and any one should decide what they want .
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:55:47 PM

What do you do when you come from work / school? Probably you are playing games or watching movies. Do you get something from that? Probably not.
If you earn atleast 1USD from 1 airdrop, it is more than nothing, think about it.  Tongue

Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:05:14 PM

Absolutely no, I don't think airdrop worth anyone time and energy, to get something meaningful from airdrop one need to do lots of multiple registration which is time consuming and doesn't worth it.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:24:23 PM

if you just partiipate in airdrop and complete simple task i think it's worth it to do.
but in other case must complete task for few days repeatly i think is just waste your time, i'm personally never join again in anny airdrop, because 8/10 airdrop are scam and just waste my time, i'm prefered to join in bounty campaign

K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

I remember the time when Airdrops were very valuable and could fetch you thousands of dollars but those days are long gone unfortunately, nowadays it would be hard to see an airdrop offering more than $10 in rewards, it's very annoying sometimes.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:12:58 PM

I remember the time when Airdrops were very valuable and could fetch you thousands of dollars but those days are long gone unfortunately, nowadays it would be hard to see an airdrop offering more than $10 in rewards, it's very annoying sometimes.
golden moment already passed and we don't know when it happen again.maybe if we totally search airdrop program , we will find one of them that could give us dollars.although not thousand dollars again atleast we have some income from this market.
rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:15:29 PM

Absolutely! I recently did the Dapper labs one to receive MANA for decentraland. Never thought I would get involved in this but it's super interesting and teaching me a lot
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: