Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spam Sections  (Read 916 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 01:17:43 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Point being, I don't think just because you're in a signature campaign you should be altering your behavior, and avoid posting in sections that you would normally.
Users should read rules of campaigns that they are interested in, before applying. One of requirements that they should consider is which boards in which posts accepted and/or there are posts required in special boards, such as gambling, local boards. If they are not familiar with gambling boards, and have never posted in gambling boards, it is better to do not apply. Altering posting behaviors and trying to post in unfamiliar boards might make posters looks dumb by their non-sense posts, somehow.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:30:58 PM

Point being, I don't think just because you're in a signature campaign you should be altering your behavior, and avoid posting in sections that you would normally.
Users should read rules of campaigns that they are interested in, before applying. One of requirements that they should consider is which boards in which posts accepted and/or there are posts required in special boards, such as gambling, local boards. If they are not familiar with gambling boards, and have never posted in gambling boards, it is better to do not apply. Altering posting behaviors and trying to post in unfamiliar boards might make posters looks dumb by their non-sense posts, somehow.
We can't stop those dumb people from applying on the campaigns but we can definitely restrict them from being on that campaign if it has quality management.And obviously they are going to get selected on any campaigns that pays off in bitcoin if they are local boards unless they have some technical skills of cryptos and high merit counts.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 02:00:35 PM

Users should read rules of campaigns that they are interested in, before applying. One of requirements that they should consider is which boards in which posts accepted and/or there are posts required in special boards, such as gambling, local boards.

You're absolutely right. I remember writing a thread about this issue titled; [Guide] Factors to consider before joining paid signature campaigns and what you just suggested above was highlighted as one of those factors. Most applicants don't care about this though, that's why i appreciate quality managers that take time to review applicants post history before accepting them into their managed campaign.

A popular example is the campaign manager @yahoo62278, hardly before you see him employ an inactive poster on the gambling boards for any of his gamble related campaigns. I know this because I have been affected once after been inactive for sometime and apply for his campaign although my post quality is decent, got rejected and I'm positive the reason was due to me not been inactive for the last 2weeks on that particular board before applying for that campaign. Someone who was very active than I got offered the slot although my application was before his and i applaud that decision regardless I was affected.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

You are right that a certain user should not apply if they are not capable of posting into boards that they are not familiar with but  based on my understanding what welsh is trying to point out is that you shouldn't also stop posting into boards that you are somehow comfortable to. As long as you can meet the requirements that your campaign requires you that is pretty reasonable.

I have seen none from any legit campaigns that removed somebody by posting into boards based on his/her habbit that is not counted to the certain campaign where the user is currently enrolled as long as again the user meets the campaign requirements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: