Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to hero membership  (Read 1241 times)
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:01:42 AM

Congrats. I did try to help members from The Philippines in the Fit to Talk forum, but that seems to have died down a lot. I'll try to rebuild that over the next few months. Members from The Philippines, Venezuela and similar countries are important for the future of Bitcoin in my opinion. We need to ensure that the distribution of Bitcoin wealth is retained amongst the people of the world, and not just kept by the bankers.
Nice I must applaud you, but people from Africa to needs to be enlightened, there are vast population of Africans(in Africa or around the world) who has caught the interest of bitcoin. Some are not fluent in English or just to shy to come out. Like you said bitcoin is for the world and I believe it has the power in bringing people together and killing social vices like racism, stigmatisation, stereotype, xenophobia and so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:13:53 AM

Nice I must applaud you, but people from Africa to needs to be enlightened, there are vast population of Africans(in Africa or around the world) who has caught the interest of bitcoin. Some are not fluent in English or just to shy to come out. Like you said bitcoin is for the world and I believe it has the power in bringing people together and killing social vices like racism, stigmatisation, stereotype, xenophobia and so on.
Blindly it will be a pleasure for me to help them. There is some user on our forum who are working with African community to enrich their knowledge vault about crypto world. I will be glad to provide any kind of service for them if it helps them to increase their knowledge about bitcoin. Yeah i agree with you that they have communication gap and its because they are not fluent in English. Hopefully its not gonna be a big issue if they got thrust for learning new things. Bitcoin is the which has no border limit and our community is the real example for that. Different people from different countries are working together here as a family. So if we get much more bitcoin lovers from Africa then its obviously gonna spread the name of bitcoin on a large scale.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:39:21 PM

Congrats.. It's really a wonderful feelings to get to a stage you highly dreamed of (hero member). Although you put in your best to post quality post in your local boards which you're been rewarded for it

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 09:13:12 AM
Merited by tvplus006 (1)

Just couple of hours remaining to start the celebration of "Happy New Year - 2020". Currently i am a Sr member with 418 earned merit and lack of 82 merit to join the hero members club. Advance new year greetings for all the community member of bitcointalk. Hope you will enjoy with your friends & family.  

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

~~~
Congratulations on your achievements Talkstar, you are an active contributor as a scam project detective. I am appreciate your work and it is appropriate for you to continue.

You will get the chance to become a hero member when your merit reach 500. Lets hope that a miracle will come to you and make you a member of the heroes for the rest of 2019 or you will get it in 2020.

Now you only need 80 more merit to become a hero member, good luck Talkstar.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:18:03 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

My bitcointalk journey wasn't so smooth but i tried my best to learn every new thing which were completely unknown to me.
I also have the same story as you, it was not easy to improve my account rank. The merit system has been applied when I joined this forum on April 04, 2018. I was trying to post every day at that time but I always got no merits. I was in a newbie rank for a long time until the end of 2018. Then, I could rank up to Junior rank at the end of 2018. At the very early of 2019, luckily, I found someone who motivated and inspired me. I ranked up to member rank faster, and just several months later I could reach Full member rank. Finally, now I am on the way to Hero rank, I just need 8 Merits only.  Smiley

I always tried my best to help our newbies who are completely new on this community.
Yeah, me too. Not only help newbies but I try to help all members that need any helps. As long as I can help them, I always try my best.

Yeah obviously it was hard to rank up but not impossible. I just wanna tell them; "Keep believe on your own and work hard".
Indeed. Nothing is impossible, there were already many members who have proven it. We just need to keep our trust, keep learning, do best efforts, and never give up/try continuously.

After completing the journey of achieving Sr. membership its time to move for hero membership.
Good luck, mate. It seems you will reach the Hero member soon in the next year.  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 07:56:06 PM
Merited by Philipma1957cellphone (3)

New Year celebration is going on and from now we are going to forget our past for a new beginning. New year with new rank is undoubtedly gonna be special for anyone not only me. Just preparing to start with more contributions and hope i will be able to serve as like as did from the beginning of my forum journey. Maybe merit will come sooner or later based on my contribution for this community.  

Good luck, mate. It seems you will reach the Hero member soon in the next year.  Wink
Thanks for your prediction and encouragement.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:13:18 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2020, 08:06:28 PM by TravelMug

Just couple of hours remaining to start the celebration of "Happy New Year - 2020". Currently i am a Sr member with 418 earned merit and lack of 82 merit to join the hero members club. Advance new year greetings for all the community member of bitcointalk. Hope you will enjoy with your friends & family.  

Happy new year @CM, I'm pretty sure that you can rank-up to hero level in 2020. It's just around 80 merits away. And the way you contributed busting scams, this community will appreciate all what you have done.

So sooner or later you will definitely go from Hero-to-Legendary and wish you more campaign projects to come!!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Philipma1957cellphone

Activity: 416
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:35:40 AM

New Year celebration is going on and from now we are going to forget our past for a new beginning. New year with new rank is undoubtedly gonna be special for anyone not only me. Just preparing to start with more contributions and hope i will be able to serve as like as did from the beginning of my forum journey. Maybe merit will come sooner or later based on my contribution for this community.  

Thanks for your prediction and encouragement.

Gave you 3 to get closer.

This is philipma1957 alt. Do not conduct business  with this account
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 06:43:18 AM

Good luck TalkStar on your journey to become Hero Member.
This is difficult to reach rank Hero, only the good guy with their good work in this forum who can reach it.
Thanks for sharing list of your Scam Project. With your post, you save members in here from scammer.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 11:11:30 AM

It's just around 80 merits away. And the way you contributed busting scams, this community will appreciate all what you have done.
I am trying my best but there is lot more potential user on this forum who are far better than me. If you have the mentality to help others then there is no doubt that you will definitely achieve your target. Always i believe that people are nothing but learners where in every sector of our life we learn new things.

So sooner or later you will definitely to from Hero-to-Legendary and wish you more campaign projects to come!!!
I will do my best to continue my campaign management service for this community. Hopefully new upcoming campaign owners will be happy to hire my campaign management service.

Good luck TalkStar on your journey to become Hero Member.
This is difficult to reach rank Hero, only the good guy with their good work in this forum who can reach it.
It was difficult but not impossible. I believe any newbies can reach on this position faster than me if he spend a good amount of time for this community. Just keep helping others and make everyone careful about scammers.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:21:50 AM

TalkStar,  when I read all your posts and everything you did until now in this forum,  fighting scams and scammers here,  it's amazing really.
Thank you for everything 
Because of your hard work,  and hard works of  many others, young members without experience are protected and have the right info.
I'm sure that soon you will become not just Hero but also Legendary and even staff member and continue your great work in this forum on higher level.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:10:59 AM

You are very eligible to Rank up to Hero Members.
many contributions you make to the forum and benefit all members with your hard work analyzing scam projects.
Continue to do your work, because this will make the Scam project a little less.
I provide merit support for you.
congratulations TralkStar, the new year 2020 becomes a special year by reaching Rank Hero Members.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 06:58:02 PM
Merited by Philipma1957cellphone (1)

TalkStar,  when I read all your posts and everything you did until now in this forum,  fighting scams and scammers here,  it's amazing really.
Thank you for everything  
Thanks for the motivation buddy. I am just trying to fulfill my responsibility like many other members doing for this community. Bitcointalk is the place where user get proper guidance from experienced users and they are doing this without expecting any personal benefit. Undoubtedly its a rare thing. In my personal view its the best place to achieve knowledge and sharing opinions.

Because of your hard work and hard works of  many others, young members without experience are protected and have the right info.
I'm sure that soon you will become not just Hero but also Legendary and even staff member and continue your great work in this forum on higher level.
I have started my bitcointalk journey after the implementation of new merit system and honestly it wasn't so easy for me to reach on this position but i believe if anyone have enough patience and mentality to spend good amount of time for this community users then he will definitely reach on his goal oneday. I feel so glad when i see that forum newbie's are making their contribution by revealing scammers and IMO this habit grows by seeing experienced scam busters's activities.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

Philipma1957cellphone

Activity: 416
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:26:34 PM

You are 1 closer I gave.you 1 today.

This is philipma1957 alt. Do not conduct business  with this account
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:13:42 PM

I had a few extra merits to hand out so I got you to within 10 to make Hero rank. You help a lot in finding scams and scammers, I doubt it will take you long to get the last 10 you need.

A side note to everyone who reads this topic and other just like it, great job acheiving your goals but making a topic about it for each user who makes their goal of ranking up to jr member or legendary really isn't needed.

Just my opinion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:25:21 AM

well talkstar, i bless you with my merit for free,just because i like your way to banish hyip investement,although normal people know that just a scam project,but sometimes people too lazy to make a warning for it,btw congratulations to Hero Rank.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 08:28:00 PM

Just came by and see that you have achieved your goals already.  Grin

Now, the next journey begins and I'm sure you can reach that Legendary status someday. Of course if needed a lot of hard work, but it will definitely pays-off big time. Congrats!!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
akirasendo17

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:24:33 PM

congratulations I know how hard it is to achieve where are you now, and the effort you give on every single topic and comment you made, this only shows that no matter how hard it is, if you keep on going there is no impossible you will achieve and and make what you are now congrats again hope ill make it someday

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        █▄
  ▀▀█▀█▄▄█ ▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄
 ▄▀▀ ▀▄██▄▀▀▀█▄
    ▄████▌▀█▄  ▀
    ▀▀
█▌  █
     ▄  ▀

▄
    █
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀██
   ████████████▄█████
 ▄███████████▄████████████▄
 █████████████▄█████▄███████▄
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎
‎ ★
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
███████  ██  ▐█████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
███████▀ ▀███████
███████     ███████
██████▄     ▄██████
██████▄▀▄▄▄▀▄██████
██████▄   ▄██████
▀██████▄██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███████▌ ▐███████
████████  █████████
█████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███████  ██████████
█████▌      ▄████
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀

‎ ★
      ▄▄██▄█▄        ▄██████▄
   ▀██████████▄     ██████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▐██████████▌
   ▄███████████▄   ██████████
  ████████████████▄  ▀███▀▀▄██▄
     ▀▀█████████████  ▀██████████▄
          █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▐▌
         █
        ▐▌
        █       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 08:40:01 AM

Thanks everyone for encouraging me which leads me to achieve my "Hero membership". I don't wanna reduce the value of all your support by giving thanks only. I am so fortunate to have such honest and reliable people on my last 2 year bitcointalk journey. All my hard work was just to help this community users and keep them far from scammers. I don't know how much successful i am on this field but if a single member get benefited by seeing my little contribution then that's the big achievement for me.

Everyday new users are getting registered on bitcointalk and they come here with a hope of learning all about crypto currency. Undoubtedly bitcointalk is worlds biggest crypto community and i believe it will remain same in the upcoming days. Its our responsibility to help them to enrich their knowledge vault and lots of active members of this community is doing that great thing for many years. I am still learning new things from this forum and i believe that process of learning new things start from our birth and end with our death.

Lets work together to build a scammer free environment on bitcointalk and if we stick together then its just a matter of time.