Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin today  (Read 5571 times)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:39:28 PM

I definitely agree with you that not all altcoins are bad today, we still have some good ones. Although, the price of majority of altcoins has seriously gone down in the market but nonetheless there is still hope. If more investors are putting their interest in altcoins that are of great value, this will have positive effect on the price of altcoins in the market generally. Also, the level at which many crypto enthusiasts dump the price of altcoins in the market while trading, is affecting the increase level of altcoins in the market. Crypto traders should endeavor to pump altcoin prices while trading so as to enable increase in general altcoin value in the market.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:41:29 PM

Altcoins today are struggling , yes no doubt about that but if much attentions are giving to some altcoins with lots of potentials, i think it will make altcoins standout in the market. although some altcoins lacks vision and there are several coins i believe will defintely change the market positively.
Altcoins certainly have a good impact on the market , and in the future I think a lot will change for the better , but at the moment there are few coins that can show a good product , as bitcoin strongly dominates.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:47:40 PM

Altcoins today are struggling , yes no doubt about that but if much attentions are giving to some altcoins with lots of potentials, i think it will make altcoins standout in the market. although some altcoins lacks vision and there are several coins i believe will defintely change the market positively.

Altcoins have pprojects attached to it and every altcoin project has its own contribution towards proffering solutions to every day's life situations. Although they are curencies too but they have to work their ways to the top like the EOS and ETH and BNB are currently doing. That they exist as altcoin is ok but they also have to work their ways to the top like others do.

Banksyy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:39:58 PM

Hello there! Altcoin lovers, what alts you mine, what alts you hodl? And miners, what equipment you own? How are the results?
I started mining recently with site browsing, lol! So no experience at all, are you experienced?
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:47:49 PM

Yes ... the situation is not very good for some Altcoins, but for some of other Altcoins have good potential. we hope that this bad situation will become better in a next 2-3 months.

i believe e lot of shitcoins will be dead in this situations and only a good and reliable alts will survive
so, research before buying is absolutely needed

Banksyy

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:48:15 PM

Hello there! Altcoin lovers, what alts you mine, what alts you hodl? And miners, what equipment you own? How are the results?
I started mining recently with site browsing, lol! So no experience at all, are you experienced?
In mining, yeah! You are right first to spend time on browsing rather on buying from strange places, I staarted mining many years ago with my first ourchase on saicequipment com. I do not know do they still work or not
Seen many good reviews on them.
Banksyy

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:56:14 PM

In mining, yeah! You are right first to spend time on browsing rather on buying from strange places, I staarted mining many years ago with my first ourchase on saicequipment com. I do not know do they still work or not
Seen many good reviews on them.
I have seen many, but nobody guarantee that these equipment seller from taobao or ali or even ebay will ever send you smthing, yeah?
Sure, that's a significant benefit, so  asicequipment offers a  guarantee?
Banksyy

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:04:33 PM

I do not know rather it is one year or two year guarantee period on asicequipment,
They are based in US, and you? Both in US? Was the duration of shipping long?
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:52:59 PM

Yes ... the situation is not very good for some Altcoins, but for some of other Altcoins have good potential. we hope that this bad situation will become better in a next 2-3 months.

i believe e lot of shitcoins will be dead in this situations and only a good and reliable alts will survive
so, research before buying is absolutely needed
This is the situations of altcoins almost are red. Only good project can survive and will become profitable. Were waiting long but those who can wait can hold their alts. We may losing hope but let’s think that some alts will increase again.
Banksyy

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:36:52 AM

I do not know rather it is one year or two year guarantee period on asicequipment,
I guess as asicequipment offers worldwide shipping it is possible to order from any country. But be aware that it will take long days to await your delivery, I live in Canada and it took 13 working days to deliver
So inside US it may take a week or so on? 
Replecant5B

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:38:45 AM

I guess as asicequipment offers worldwide shipping it is possible to order from any country. But be aware that it will take long days to await your delivery, I live in Canada and it took 13 working days to deliver
You may make an order and check it yourself, I just recommend them as I made an order there
Banksyy

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:43:36 AM

You may make an order and check it yourself, I just recommend them as I made an order there
Ok, Thank you very much! Thx for help
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:13:21 AM

What knid/level of attention do you think Altcoin needs to improve on its current state. I think when Bitcoin stated, it didn't enjoy the level of awareness being enjoyed by Altcoins of today.

Maybe, the Altcoin market is struggling now because it hasn't come mainstream. Let's hope they're able to solve societal problems so as to enhance more adoption.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:50:45 AM

It's time will come. Its as if though alts have been forgotten all focuses is on Bitcoin yea I agree with you that some alts have huge potential and if given the required focus its price will be remarkable in the long run.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:51:06 AM

Altcoin is currently under pressure from the strengthening of the price of bitcoin. In addition, many investors are starting to leave altcoin because many projects cannot meet their own road map. Altcoin needs time to develop its products and I think altcoin prices are currently under pressure because investors are impatient and panicked at current price conditions
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:22:39 AM

It's time will come. Its as if though alts have been forgotten all focuses is on Bitcoin yea I agree with you that some alts have huge potential and if given the required focus its price will be remarkable in the long run.
the most tricky and smart investors are now buying exactly the good altcoins but not bitcoin because now it is very cheap to buy good coins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:56:46 PM

Now altcoins are not growing in price as fast as Bitcoin is growing. However, this does not mean that some of them have no potential for growth. Therefore, I agree with you that you need to determine which altcoins have prospects, invest in them and wait for their price to rise.

Black bro

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:34:40 PM

Altcoin currently still needs time to get back up,Because all prices have fallen dramatically, altcoin is also crawling to find a safe spot, so that it can attract more investors and can be an option to invest in the future
yourdano

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:38:59 PM

Good evening there. And how do you find strategies interacting with altcoins today?
shurpall

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:39:39 PM

Good evening there. And how do you find strategies interacting with altcoins today?

Hello mate. What do you mean by strategy, interacting with altcoins? Sorry, don't fully get what you mean
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: