Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:25:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin today  (Read 5573 times)
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:39:20 PM

The age of altcoin in market is seen from activeness of team and how the community responds, many successful altcoins have prices above market and many more have failed. This also depends on the marketing strategy.
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:52:05 PM

yes altcoin is currently struggling and investors are being tested. Even so I don't think the market will be in this situation forever, I still believe the market can recover and bounce back. my advice is keep your portfolio and don't sell or panic when prices fall.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:04:01 PM

Struggling because of there are a bunch of new upcoming altcoins on an everyday crypto, and also there are so many projects and only few are only having a good product or outcome in the long run, in that case most of the altcoins are struggling and or stagnant in a very low value. I think in order an altcoin to be good in market price, the project should be successful and has the good outcome in able to get a good value.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:08:37 PM

yeah, i also see altcoin is struggling to maintain its position.
so, i will not doubt them especially for ethereum, BCH, and Tron, i think there will be a time for them to pump.

indeed it will take a lot of time to reach ATH, but i will stay here to wait.
i think, if we believe in what we do, in the future we will find things that are fun.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:28:13 PM

Yes there are many good altcoins in the market, some of them are waiting for convenient time to hit the market. We have to do a little effort to find good projects by researching on the internet. I also believe only good and potential altcoins will rock the market for a good cause.
the current trend in the market is the movement of small pumps carried out by the project itself. they are not waiting for the market to move, because it will be very long. we must choose altcoin which has high demand and a large community. until now altcoin is still difficult to grow.
timfish

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:09:01 PM

I think all you need to do now is to take a break from trading and focus on rearranging those coin in preference till the next exponential in the price of BTC and ETH, because those two really determine the rate at which smaller alt-coins increases. If the coin is one with high potency I think you should be able to exchange it smoothly in market.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:12:28 PM

In many local branches of the forum, people are very worried about the fate of altcoins. Many argue that these coins can disappear. And I agree with this point of view. Altcoins have shown their functional failure and now they are used as speculative material. The future of these coins is sad.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:20:48 PM

Altcoins still remain. Due to the high competition in 2019, we see more high-quality and promising projects. I hope this will restore our market today. I also support several new anonymous coins, I hope they succeed in this market.

Yes, lately I could see many officials regulated based project here. Some of them were regulated in UK, Switzerland and South Korean.
it is just, the demand is not enough to cover it up. People are more interested in something that got dumped heavily and promise us a huge ROI.
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:37:45 PM

I have a question, can you please list altcoins with potential. I believe this will help people that are reading this trend and they can gain from it in making their decision on altcoins to buy. Thanks

vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:00:09 PM

Greetings there everyone. And as for the strategy, are there different ones you consider?
shurpall

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:01:19 PM

Greetings there everyone. And as for the strategy, are there different ones you consider?

Good evening vanimis. What exactly do you mean by different strategies? Sorry, don't fully get your question
vanimis

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:02:16 PM

Good evening vanimis. What exactly do you mean by different strategies? Sorry, don't fully get your question

I mean do you basically only invest? Or some other options like mining or trading are also considered by you?
shurpall

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:03:19 PM

I mean do you basically only invest? Or some other options like mining or trading are also considered by you?

Oh, I see. You know, I would say that much depends on experience in here. Cause more experience required for mining and trading, from my point of view
vanimis

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:04:21 PM

Oh, I see. You know, I would say that much depends on experience in here. Cause more experience required for mining and trading, from my point of view

And have you ever tried any of those 2? Any advice you can give?
shurpall

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:05:13 PM

And have you ever tried any of those 2? Any advice you can give?

I have tried mining and I would say that just more parameters must be evaluated in here. Like equipment and other costs
vanimis

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:06:44 PM

I have tried mining and I would say that just more parameters must be evaluated in here. Like equipment and other costs

Must be so, indeed. And how have you been choosing equipment? Any advice you can give?
shurpall

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:07:29 PM

Must be so, indeed. And how have you been choosing equipment? Any advice you can give?

I was choosing on Globemining com and I recommend you to have a look at what they offer. Cause they have many devices for sale for different scale of budget
vanimis

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:09:35 PM

I was choosing on Globemining com and I recommend you to have a look at what they offer. Cause they have many devices for sale for different scale of budget

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of the guys already. But for sure will have a look. Any particular devices you can recommend?
shurpall

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:10:27 PM

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of the guys already. But for sure will have a look. Any particular devices you can recommend?

I recommend you to have a look at all they have, but my own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:30:15 PM

There is no need to write altcoins of because in due time we might be surprised to see them make you turn to the top. I was able to see the new trend of altcoin on CMC today and that gives me hope that altcoin might be the next to take up the bull and increase not just in dollar price, but more in satoshi value, before the main bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: