Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin today  (Read 5571 times)
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:18:49 PM

People are more pose to trading bitcoin than altcoins because of many bad experience about altcoins. Recently many traders got a bitter pill of altcoins after they failed to perform like we saw the bitcoin did, so many are careful to stay close to bitcoin in other not to miss out of gain. 
The numerous number of altcoins on the market makes it very difficult to choose which altcoin will perform at a particular period of time. This is actually the bane of most of the amateur investors because they cannot perform the thorough market research to identify the potentially good coins. Even with the experts, sometimes things don't always go as yielded from their researches. However, amidst this level of risk, it is always imperative to do the research because it reduces the level of risk of investing or trading with sh*t coins.
I think that the cryptocurrency market in the future will be able to hold 5000 Altcoins without any difficulties. At the same time, the liquidity of Bitcoin and Ethereum will only grow. Now is a good opportunity to buy Altcoins at super prices.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:50:51 PM

Altcoins today are struggling , yes no doubt about that but if much attentions are giving to some altcoins with lots of potentials, i think it will make altcoins standout in the market. although some altcoins lacks vision and there are several coins i believe will defintely change the market positively.
The situation with ICO activities is now really difficult, and it is not even a matter of bad projects or a high level of fraud.
Altcoins have not been growing in price for almost two years now. I consider this situation abnormal. Altcoins deserve more and for them, a good time will also come soon. If a project has a good working product, sooner or later its token will be appreciated.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

Altcoins today are struggling , yes no doubt about that but if much attentions are giving to some altcoins with lots of potentials, i think it will make altcoins standout in the market. although some altcoins lacks vision and there are several coins i believe will defintely change the market positively.
we can see only potential altcoin can fight, because right now almost 90% altcoin doesn't have the slightest movement in prices. only cmc top coins have movement. but don't worry if it's time altcoin will be in a good position and a good price

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:04:38 PM

I believe that today the minimum altcoin really finds that niche in the network so that its product is used for its intended purpose.  Today, Dash and Tron are very actively used for gambling, as well as several other altcoin related to promising projects, but this is not widespread and I believe that most altcoin is supported only by owners who constantly trade these coins on exchanges, thus preserving  the hype around the coin.  I believe that only those altcoins that will be applied in practice and will attract real public interest can survive in the cryptocurrency market.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:49:14 PM

I am positive about altcoin future. As soon as people see big profits on Bitcoin, they will realize that Bitcoin is too expensive and they will find a new way how to get a profit. And they find out altcoins, that are still hugely undervalued. Smiley
I completely agree with you. the prospects for the altcoin market in the next few years are very high and sooner or later we will get our big profit
Do not forget that you need to choose the right coins, and correctly enter and exit the coin, as many coins showed very strong growth in 2017, but most of them will no longer reach those values.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ajibola123

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:53:37 AM

Most altcoins now lack proper directions and also lacks proper funding. A lot of altcoins take a big risk and expecting all funding to come from the investors alone, which later leads to the failure of the projects.
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 12:00:59 AM

In the crypto world alt always get bloody ones btc make a little movement up. But the best part is alt do have their own season. But in recent times alt hardly make a significant movement except for some pump and dump coins. But am actually on the look out for any reasonable alt so I can wait for it season
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:44:32 AM

People are more pose to trading bitcoin than altcoins because of many bad experience about altcoins. Recently many traders got a bitter pill of altcoins after they failed to perform like we saw the bitcoin did, so many are careful to stay close to bitcoin in other not to miss out of gain. 
The numerous number of altcoins on the market makes it very difficult to choose which altcoin will perform at a particular period of time. This is actually the bane of most of the amateur investors because they cannot perform the thorough market research to identify the potentially good coins. Even with the experts, sometimes things don't always go as yielded from their researches. However, amidst this level of risk, it is always imperative to do the research because it reduces the level of risk of investing or trading with sh*t coins.
I think that the cryptocurrency market in the future will be able to hold 5000 Altcoins without any difficulties. At the same time, the liquidity of Bitcoin and Ethereum will only grow. Now is a good opportunity to buy Altcoins at super prices.
Today top coins are having a very good rally and this is making the market more bustling. I think that if this trend continues in the next few months, a lot of investment funds will enter this market so trust the coins in the top 20. According to me in the last 3 months of the year , market can be very volatile and you can absolutely buy cheap coins before the price increase.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:58:15 AM

Today top coins are having a very good rally and this is making the market more bustling. I think that if this trend continues in the next few months, a lot of investment funds will enter this market so trust the coins in the top 20. According to me in the last 3 months of the year , market can be very volatile and you can absolutely buy cheap coins before the price increase.

Even now altcoin is up a few percent, and ETH is also starting to rise, is this right to buy for the next 3 months and I think this is still prone to a decline.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:29:11 AM

Altcoins chart the past 48hrs has looked tremendously better than they were few days ago. It seems to me that their time has come and they're waking up gradually especially those with high utility and user base. Hopefully they will hold against Bitcoin next movement as Eth has led the lead.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:12:52 AM

And until today, nothing much has changed. I agree that there are good projects out there that deserved to be recognized and spike to the price that it deserve to be. The only thing we can think positive of is that we can still get them cheap just like bitcoin in the last december that is the last accumulation period for btc so it is also going to happen to certain top tier altcoin projects.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:14:38 PM

The cryptocurrency market today allows many altcoins to be on top.
Growth of the market leads altcoins up and this will allow those participants who invested in them to get the desired profit.
Altcoins now have a prospect for investment.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:58:05 PM

Everything indicates that we could be before the altcoin season if this trend continues, why not invest in new altcoins such as Webchain? These coins can be obtained in at least six exchanges or through mining using the Webchain miner, CoinIMP. Webchain also has an operational platform and technology that allow tokenizing their ideas through Mintme.
Through Mintme you can create tokens and exchanges them on an innovative crowdfunding platform, based on Blockchain, with all the innovative features of this technology.
What does this altcoin "season" means. Didn't know there were different seasons for different coins! Sounds totally ridiculous. If whatever trend you are talking about (probably the price going up), then why would someone invest on a "new" unknown altcoins like the one you suggested Webchain? It makes no sense to take risk by investing on coins that are not popular. Better to stick with well known altcoins like ETH, LTC and BCH. They are less risky to invest on unlike the ones that are new.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:08:22 PM

I read and heard many speculations about alt’s future, and my view on that topic: there will be two-three coins to linger, and that’s it.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:25:02 PM

I have read that bitcoin will go on another bear market if it goes at 9k again. Hahaha , a good one mate , but bear market never left , remember we are still 50% down after the ATH so what math are you doing there because bear market never left it was just a few bounces trying to breakout but without chances. So everyone reading the comments to trust everything you read, as bitcoin cannot go again at at those lower prices and also we make almost 2 years in a couple of months since the powerfull bull run.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:42:45 PM

Currently Altcoins are suffering, very bearish only but a few are struggling to rise up, ethereum is one of such projects that is rising, this is because of more acceptability and more demand. Unlike other altcoin without use case. I still think this is the best time to hold some Altcoin.

HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:46:22 PM

If you mean that the altcoins are struggling with price, I would say kinda yes since it still follows the same train of Bitcoin's growth. But looking at the market now, you can see that BTC is stagnant while ETH, XRP, and other altcoins are rising up with more than 5% growth. There are projects that are providing a solution to existing issues in the community like privacy issues and provides you lesser fees than of the usual major players in the space. They're the ones that we need to fully support as they will help people in the long run.

I read somewhere that the more you support fiat, more that you are giving your assets to the government. Crypto gives you that freedom.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:37:14 PM

I do not have the same opinion as you because I realise that the growth rate of Altcoins is always stable. There may be lots of Altcoins that have become trash, but there are many Altcoins that become gold. With the development team having the potential to bring Altcoin growing, but there are many development teams with the wrong choices that have led to the project's bankruptcy.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 11:55:55 PM

I do not have the same opinion as you because I realise that the growth rate of Altcoins is always stable. There may be lots of Altcoins that have become trash, but there are many Altcoins that become gold. With the development team having the potential to bring Altcoin growing, but there are many development teams with the wrong choices that have led to the project's bankruptcy.
You are right.  altcoin which has a strong market appeal, like a sleeping giant.  these trends and patterns can be analyzed, don't quickly draw the conclusion that the altcoin era is over because there hasn't been a move, just wait and see. the signs began to appear.  btc dominance began to fall and some altcoins started to rise significantly.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:38:21 AM

i think alts is over due to at least move up a bit but the current situation of market wouldnt let it go up and why many arr struggling  to move little which i think we need now and bit of dump to btc too , which is way btter for we to jve some kind of relief  in bear for a moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: