Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Continues Trading Sideways But There Might Be Hope  (Read 212 times)
Whaleagent (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 06:42:36 PM

https://whaleagent.club/xrp-continues-trading-sideways-but-there-might-be-hope/

XRP is still trading sideways on the daily chart and bulls look quite hopeless there.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:34:44 PM

Now more than 10% lost. I hope this is the final capitulation and the price will start recovering soon. The fundamental analysis is very strong at the moment.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:19:43 AM

Now more than 10% lost. I hope this is the final capitulation and the price will start recovering soon. The fundamental analysis is very strong at the moment.

yes, today most of cryptocurrency in red colours,,
and hopefully this is not the beginning from another bear market

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:33:34 AM

The interesting and possibly positive thing is that we saw this levels around a year ago, so we haven't seen lower lows at-least yet.
But the drop to this level was very sharp , that was not expected.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:48:24 AM

XRP is still trading sideways on the daily chart and bulls look quite hopeless there.
This doesn't only applied on XRP but on most altcoins in the market as well.Majority of them are moving sideways specially now BTC dominance is trying to climb up even more.For now,if a market is going sideways its pretty hard to look for some good spot to get in or either get out if you are currently holding.Breakouts can happen anytime soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:49:06 PM

[im g]https://i.gyazo.com/14015b1b4dbc31b6fae536113e2a8e5b.png[/img]

Hope? Hope is lost in the history of xrp already; other top coins are still finding it hard to recover. And what will then make a stable coin to recover, to me, xrp is just a stable coin that is lower than $1, and if xrp would even increase in price maybe as a result of big bull run, it may not increase more than $1.

The moment that ripple touches that value, then anyone who still like to have an increase in its coins should better stop investing in it, because in the near future, xrp would really not be different from other stable coins like tether and the rest because xrp value will be more stagnant than now that it still have very little fluctuation, but then, xrp will never grow in price at all and will be more useful to hold as a stable coin but not as investment coin.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1308

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 05:51:01 PM

I never gained a penny with XRP, it's a different kind of coin for me, I always failed when tried to predict any movement of XRP, and the price that CRP hits in ATH, for me it was impossible
So I prefer to keep distance of this coin

I already created a thread about this, and most of people are in the same boat  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:59:31 AM

There is always hope for XRP because it is a great coin, with one of the best use-cases in crypto. And it has a great team behind it. The current price does look very cheap vs BTC, and I am expecting it to increase again at some point. The question I suppose is when.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:16:08 AM

XRP has been getting dumped for a long time now, there is no sideways other than the temporary rest that the whales give the market so that the buy orders could build up before they continue dumping.  they do that because they want a more packed order book to sell into and get the most amount of profit out.

this year XRP started at 10,000 satoshi and it currently is residing at 2500.
and that is not to mention the ATH that it had in 2017 at 27,000 satoshi.
so in other words it has gotten dumped 90.74% in 2 years and 75% in this year alone!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:21:14 PM

XRP has been getting dumped for a long time now, there is no sideways other than the temporary rest that the whales give the market so that the buy orders could build up before they continue dumping.  they do that because they want a more packed order book to sell into and get the most amount of profit out.
so in other words it has gotten dumped 90.74% in 2 years and 75% in this year alone!

OP said there might be hope but when more bad news will come (I believe it will) and ripple may be back again to the a few cents again.  Cheesy
This time ripple gets so many bad news like an investor group of ripple filling complaint accused ripply as unregistered security and recently, peter brand accusing ripple for market manipulation.
 https://cointelegraph.com/news/xrp-could-fall-20-says-trader-accusing-ripple-of-manipulating-market
https://news.yahoo.com/xrp-investors-file-complaint-against-162211025.html
For me big dump will come consider the pre mined coin is not yet distributed. 1k satoshi will be real

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:46:22 PM

There is always hope for XRP because it is a great coin, with one of the best use-cases in crypto. And it has a great team behind it. The current price does look very cheap vs BTC, and I am expecting it to increase again at some point. The question I suppose is when.

of course if we comparing the price of XRP to BTC, xrp price will be very cheap buddy
but, you should look at the total supply between both crypto, so, you will knew why the price of xrp cheap
if i'm not wrong, xrp is a centralized crypto, and for me a centralized crypto is not good buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:23:32 AM

Very harsh reality check. If we speculate that XEP is a good coin and has a future, then the drop is a good trade possibility.
I decided to risk and bought at 0,23 Euros per XRP, i am targeting 50% profits. Dont think that this is unrealistic , especially taking in account how XRP is behaving periodically, fast uptrend.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:41:29 PM

There is no moving on the market. Only yesterday and today, there are some signs of a green trend, not only for XRP but in general. The market is reacting to Bakkt exchange news and BTC added almost 1k USD. All altcoins should follow soon.

yes all altcoins follow bitcoin up. there is nothing special for xrp. i think xrp will keep sideways, if there is a high surge in btc it's likely altcoin or xrp will go down.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:04:29 PM

of course if we comparing the price of XRP to BTC, xrp price will be very cheap buddy
but, you should look at the total supply between both crypto, so, you will knew why the price of xrp cheap
if i'm not wrong, xrp is a centralized crypto, and for me a centralized crypto is not good buddy
If XRP isn't good, it will not be at 3rd place according on  CMC. XRP was very very cheap back then (2016 it even less than 100 sats)
Xrp and other big coins will be on sideways for now, waiting for bitcoin wether it's up or down.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:30:31 PM

If you look at XRP in long term, so you will see that XRP is the most stable altcoin (if you ignore a spike in 2017). XRP is traded at a price 0.3USD since 2017!

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:33:55 PM

XRP still having it’s glory days and staying in top 3 position with 12$ billion capitalization?i think it’s more than enough to believe that this is just a market movement and nothing from the top 10 currency are going sideways
Today as I am posting the value of XRP is greening like most of crypto’s so from this bothers don’t need to exceed.i have XRP added in my folio year ago and what I see here is a stable positioning compared to other centralized currency
There is no moving on the market. Only yesterday and today, there are some signs of a green trend, not only for XRP but in general. The market is reacting to Bakkt exchange news and BTC added almost 1k USD. All altcoins should follow soon.
Don’t be so excited mate they are in green now as bitcoin is in $10,600 value again

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:53:25 PM

Well, I for one will consider it a healthy movement if you ask me, xrp is still maintaining its top three position in coinmarketcap which is a good one, I don't think it is doing bad at all at the moment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:42:29 AM

If you look at XRP in long term, so you will see that XRP is the most stable altcoin (if you ignore a spike in 2017). XRP is traded at a price 0.3USD since 2017!
It has been extremely stable for a while now, which makes me believe that the coin might be controlled, because if people are putting in money, and demand is high, I don’t know why the price is not increasing, I have never seen it dump for me to be thinking is the reason why it is not growing, I think that xrp developers just have to change the coin and its operation to that of tether already.

If they do, xrp will surely be the most stable coin in the market and I think that people will prefer and also rely more on it than other stable coins in the market, the only challenge would be that it will not serve as investment coin which I don’t even see it serving for now because there has not been an increase at all for it to profit the investors other than the one that happened in the last bull run.

Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:14:46 AM

Why do you people try to predict  the price using TA? Please look at the usage of xrp. There is none hence whys its dumping hard.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:41:14 AM

Very harsh reality check. If we speculate that XEP is a good coin and has a future, then the drop is a good trade possibility.
I decided to risk and bought at 0,23 Euros per XRP, i am targeting 50% profits. Dont think that this is unrealistic , especially taking in account how XRP is behaving periodically, fast uptrend.

XRP is a centralized shitcoin and has no potential or even a future.
but i am right there with you about the profit of its periodic behavior when it gets an uptrend pump. but you are making a mistake, you don't have to buy and bag hold a shitcoin that is falling and then hope for it to get pumped again! all you have to do is to buy it when it was actually pumping.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: