Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 08:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Suffers A Huge Loss Of 9%  (Read 322 times)
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:49:09 PM

this is nothing new. altcoins (all of them) have been getting dumped for 2 years now. there is not a single week that goes by without all the altcoins losing from 1-5% to 30%. it is the product of all the pumps that we had in 2017 and all the newbies who entered the altcoin market because they thought since bitcoin has gone up the rest can do too!
we still have a lot more dumps to see before the altcoin market can start getting pumps again.

You are quite correct on your analysis that the aftermath of 2017 is getting to the altcoins. I also bought some coins back then in 2018, but most of them are below my buying price, they have deeped seriously.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:14:59 PM

That is what we will see if bitcoin dominance increase. That will make altcoin price getting down, and some of them are down deeper than the price before. But that will increase back after bitcoin reach a stable for a while and if bitcoin still stays at a price, the altcoin will trying to increase higher. So, I think there is no need to worry because that is what will happen and you can buy more amount to sell when the price increase to cover your losses.
You can bag those cheap coins which being dumped after the halving and then wait again for another bounce, it's for the people who understand
how to take the risk and will patiently wait for another good news to the entire industry, if you can manage how to play well with the market not
LTC alone but also to every potential coins that will rise after bitcoin  bring back the bull inside market.
Reatim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 366

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:22:28 PM

With 76.58$ value and with 4.56% growth I might say that litecoin is in recovery right now

In May 2020 this former #3 cryptocurrency will have a halving and many speculative thread has taking about this will be moon so this is maybe a regular correction before the big day happen

I bought litecoin when this was dumped in the lowest and now I might say I’m in profiting and will continue to prosper till that time happen

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:37:07 PM

As far as I know, Litecoin has not been deploying updates in the last year. . at least that is what i friend told me, and he must know what he is saying, because he has been mining Litecoin like crazy for years!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:46:54 PM

Altcoins yet in no hurry to please us this year. So far, only bitcoin can boast of a good increase in value. The season of altcoins has not yet come, so we can observe such significant falls.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

Most of crypto traders expected an increase of litecoin price after the reward halving happened a few weeks ago, and technically it also supports it. But with the bitcoin dominance still rising up, major alts are bleeding for the sake of bitcoin. A 9% decrease here is just tethered unto bitcoin price decrease, next time try to focus on BTC pairing rather than USD because you might miss some details.
Halving does not really have that magical influence to attract investors to the market of Litecoin, what will really attract investors is their product and the hype they create for it, sometimes I think that Litecoin team are sleeping because they are not creating hype for it.  It is easy to just shift the blame of them not developing on bitcoin dominance, but when did bitcoin start to dominate, just from April, but prior to when bitcoin started to dominate, what development did they really have?

And this is a coin that claim they have faster and better solution and alternative to bitcoin, so what is pushing bitcoin forward that cannot also push them forward if they have a system that is better than bitcoin, me I just see all these their low value as the developers fault anyway.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:17:12 PM

Litecoin will experience a fairly deep decline. so prepare yourself to be LTC holders. if you are brave, maybe it's better to sell now than be late later. I see there is a possibility the price of Litecoin will go to $ 50 or even lower. let alone see the state of other coins such as bitcoin and ethereum which are experiencing the same conditions as litecoin. might be a trigger for the bear market.

I guess, although Litecoin is one of the best-rated cryptocurrencies, it is not so popular among the crypto users as other altcoins and Bitcoin. New investors do not know much about it, and the old ones are trying to make profits thanks to the new alts. Litecoin will grow, but you will have to wait for at least one year for it. Bitcoin halving will help LTC.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: