Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Place for me to put my mining rigs in/near Atlanta, GA?  (Read 113 times)
UMICHStatistican (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:39:58 PM

I have been running a relatively small cryptocurrency mining business in Atlanta, GA, but I've exceeded the power supply in the building where I've rented space, and the overhead rent of the space is not ideal and eats into my profits.  I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to host my equipment for me or if there is any collocation facilities near Atlanta with reasonable rates?  If you have space for about 50 antminers and 20 GPU rigs, I'd love to chat with you.  If you are someone who is running a similar operation with available electricity and space for my equipment, it may be ideal to join forces in a way as we could reduce overhead costs like rent by equitably splitting it, and we'd also enjoy lower power rates since we'd be using more power. 

If you are someone how could host near Atlanta, Georgia, could you please private message me?

Thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: