Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 12:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance's IEO vs Huobi's IEO : Which is better?  (Read 817 times)
BlacksmithCorporation (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:13:57 PM

Hi there.
In my opinion, I like Huobi's IEO than Binance's IEO. Right, Binance IEO require the smaller days of holding, but the price of BNB is dumping everyday. But HT isnt, it's price increase everyday, and hard to dump (except BTC dump, all alts will dump). And the Huobi's IEO help us better profit too. From x4-x10 until now, but with Binance's IEO, some IEO is having x0.5-x2 now.
When the price of Binance too was at huobi level now, you hardly see any dumping too in their price and investors had stayed so long with them in the market, but I know that a time will come that we will see some dumping in Binance price because it is impossible for investors to continue to hold their money in the Binance market forever, at one point they will all need their capital for something which will make the price of Binance to decline.

If the decline you are referring to was that of some days back now, I think it is just the decline that majority of them use to follow when the price of bitcoin dumps, so I guess it is bitcoin price that is just affecting them.  Huobi too will get to a pint where it will experience some dumps too, but still at it, Binance is still more effective than huobi.

The houbi's market maker is better than Binance. They kept the price of HT at 5$ for really long time, but BNB cant, dump and pump 10% every week. So we can hold HT for better profit when we join IEO, because the profit of IEO in Binance will come to 0 or even smaller if the price of BNB is dump but the profit of the IEO coin not much.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:16:05 PM

Hi there.
In my opinion, I like Huobi's IEO than Binance's IEO. Right, Binance IEO require the smaller days of holding, but the price of BNB is dumping everyday. But HT isnt, it's price increase everyday, and hard to dump (except BTC dump, all alts will dump). And the Huobi's IEO help us better profit too. From x4-x10 until now, but with Binance's IEO, some IEO is having x0.5-x2 now.

Both exchange platform are good to me, and honestly I never experience to join yet in the IEO under Binance and Huobi.
In fact, I am hunting a project campaign that will run IEO under by these exchange, but mostly in which saw was always under by Latoken,
vindax, Bitforex and Exmarket so far.

Hi there,
Yeah, thats right, we will never have a bounty program of the top coin because they dont need our help to promotion. But in some exchange like Latoken, Vindax and Exmarket, they need our help, because they have too much IEO and dont have any plan on helping them. I prefer not to join in the IEO on these exchange, and you should try to join IEO in BInance and Houbi

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:19:08 PM

Hi there.

But Binance IEO is had more high hype than Huobi IEO, also Binance IEO procedure is more simple than Huobi IEO
That's why many people still prefer to join Binance IEO...
IMO

Right.
Its correct on the last LP - Binance Launchpad - But not correct at the moment, when the new rules come and make it only available to join for whales with the balance from 10k$ +. So this is why I dont really like that. Im agree that the Huobi IEO is not as simple as Binance IEO, but it have better profit for the people who joined it. So I prefer you to join in Huobi IEO, not Binance one.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:53:18 PM

as an IEO investor in binance I feel their system is quite good apart from that compared to huobi we are charged with a smaller amount of hold funds in binance, and this has given me a satisfaction in investing. without any intention of bringing down other exchanges, I consider IEO to be better at bination.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:01:56 PM

Actually IEO just sell an initial token in the exchange to get more investor. Success or not it depend what inside the project, what about vision, etc. An exchange doesn't matter if they are can't develop their project after IEO ended. I think binance still leading at the moment because there are lot big project listed on there, its mean that IEO who used Binance for selling place can get assume about that project.
Comparing about the prices between Huobi token and BNB token in this case is not relevant, the main purpose is to increase IEO amount rising.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:03:47 PM

If Huobi has gotten to the stage where Binance is now, most especially when it comes to its launchpad for IEOs, a lot would have been talking about it. Yes, I respect that fact that Huobi is also a good exchange, but an exchange that has higher number of investors and traders, still has higher probability of maintain progressive growth and more success stories of IEOSs, even after listing.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:30:52 PM

I don't really think comparisons like this are necessary since both Binance and Huobi IEOs have been going on smoothly. Well you buttressed your point stating that after IEO, HT (Huobi Token) price doesn't drop with wide margin as opposed to BNB (Binance Coin) which is partly true. Since both exchanges are highly reputable, we should be looking at particular IEO projects and not these exchanges.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:15:31 PM

Hi there.

1. Price drop of bnb token doesnt determine the outcome of IEO projects from binance exchanges
2. This year so far bnb token is one of the very few altcoins that surged up in value why the complains?
3. Its useless comparing IEO ROI of Huobi to binance because we have past IEOs on binance that did more than x4 to x10

What we should focus on is how good the IEO projects are,either its from huobi or binance doesnt matter to me,what the project offers is my top priority .
You are absolutely right! We shouldn't focus only on profits, we need to look at the project and it's vision. To me, Harmony is the best invention of Binance Launchpad, where Huobi's most of the IEO project looks average! Both are the best platform for IEO, but Binance is undoubtedly the winner here!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:16:14 AM

I do not agree with you! To me, Binance IEOs are the best, after then Gateio and later than Huobi. It's not about profit always, just look at the Binance IEO projects! Every project from the Binance Launchpad is like a blessing for the crypto industry! And overall Binance IEO's ROI is higher than Huobi. Huobi prime's most of the IEO did average pump, where Binance all IEO did very well except FTEC!
So what's it's  all about? I think people now are judging how effective that exchange if they can generate profit on project under IEO.
BInance so far is leading the way, they can facilitate a successful IEO and they can attract a big number of investors since their trading platform is very popular and that popularity attracts a big number of volume which does provide the best liquidity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:11:27 AM

Binance, because most of their IEO's have given consistent profit. Regarding dumping, I am not sure what you on, it's the best performing coin and still hoding it's position quite well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:33:43 AM

Binance and huobi has good record  of successful IEO projects i dont see any reason you are putting the two against each other,they are both big exchanges so they are reliable,what should matter to investors is how good the IEO is,not which exchange the IEO is been managed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:06:42 PM

Binance and huobi has good record  of successful IEO projects i dont see any reason you are putting the two against each other,they are both big exchanges so they are reliable,what should matter to investors is how good the IEO is,not which exchange the IEO is been managed
Nobody dispute that fact that huobi is good, if you check the list of top exchanges available now, you will see that huobi is also among the top altcoins, but among them all, there will be one that will have certain outstanding feature, and this is what will make the exchange quite outstanding, so to me, I think that Binance is still ore outstanding than huobi, they have outstanding features that even huobi cannot compete with and moreover, they have grown far bigger tan huobi and has a stronger community.

The only thing Just makes huobi quite higher than them is security, as we can see that huobi has really held its security tight for years and no one has been able to compromise it but Binance has already had history of hacking.

trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:56:19 PM

Nobody dispute that fact that huobi is good, if you check the list of top exchanges available now, you will see that huobi is also among the top altcoins, but among them all, there will be one that will have certain outstanding feature, and this is what will make the exchange quite outstanding, so to me, I think that Binance is still ore outstanding than huobi, they have outstanding features that even huobi cannot compete with and moreover, they have grown far bigger tan huobi and has a stronger community.

The only thing Just makes huobi quite higher than them is security, as we can see that huobi has really held its security tight for years and no one has been able to compromise it but Binance has already had history of hacking.
For me, the optimal exchange is finance. It suits me in every sense. With Huobi simply not particularly sign, so something for or against not can say.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:59:22 PM

Let them do like 20 30 IEOs each then it will be suitable to compare but personally i like binance platform more as i am confident with whatever they come up with, it is just some complicated rules of participating in the IEO which i do not like otherwise as a platform my first choice is binance only.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:43:40 PM

My preference when it comes to IEO is not Binance or Huobi but the Gate .io IEO.
In my opinion it is better and it is because the unlike other IEOs that it based on how fast you are able to get in, it allows all participants to send their money even after the allocation is filled up, and then split the allocation in such a way that all participants get a share of the product.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:23:45 PM

My preference when it comes to IEO is not Binance or Huobi but the Gate .io IEO.
In my opinion it is better and it is because the unlike other IEOs that it based on how fast you are able to get in, it allows all participants to send their money even after the allocation is filled up, and then split the allocation in such a way that all participants get a share of the product.

There are just too many IEO launchpads. Never used the one from Gate.io but from a projects point of view the launchpads from Binance or Huobi are definitely preferrable. The problem that you see that only the fastest ones can invest is only because the launchpads are so successful. There is not that much hype when an IEO starts on Gate.io.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:27:16 PM

Binance IEO is giving more way to earn the profit. I mean the rules are different right now.
The BNB holding period now started even before the ANN release, this would be great for real BNB holders to keep their BNB and wait for next IEO.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

Binance is much better according to from the latest data that already provided by cryptorank https://cryptorank.io/ieo-platforms-roi
that used the average return calculation in the total of IEO that launched in both of exchange sites. Binance has more ROI compared with the huobi.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 11:49:23 PM

The idea of putting an X amount of coins on hold for a chance to participate in an IEO doesn't appeal to me. You might be risking thousands of dollars to gain a few hundred dollars. No thanks.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:54:01 PM

The idea of putting an X amount of coins on hold for a chance to participate in an IEO doesn't appeal to me. You might be risking thousands of dollars to gain a few hundred dollars. No thanks.
Binance made these changes for protecting the investor's funds and preventing cheating issues on the launchpad, in other words, the BNB holders have special privileges as the IEO profit making machine owners. Huobi IEOs can't be compared to the quality-focused  Binance IEOs, the profit matters for the investors, they will prefer to risk on the Binance Launchpad. The requirements are also noob friendly on the Binance, the process is complex on the other exchanges. Pumped coins are the attracting the attention of the investors, this is the main cause of the Binance investors IMHO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: