Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance's IEO vs Huobi's IEO : Which is better?  (Read 819 times)
BlacksmithCorporation (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:26:13 PM

Binance, because most of their IEO's have given consistent profit. Regarding dumping, I am not sure what you on, it's the best performing coin and still hoding it's position quite well.
The team's location BNB have been unlocked 100%! So that the price is dumping everyday because of their dump!! But HT is not, their devs have sold out all of their token, so we dont need to worry about the dumping from them! But now, the IEO trends is gone, and this is the time for us to find another better trend, so please keep in touch with my topic to find out which is the new trend!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:29:01 PM

Actually IEO just sell an initial token in the exchange to get more investor. Success or not it depend what inside the project, what about vision, etc. An exchange doesn't matter if they are can't develop their project after IEO ended. I think binance still leading at the moment because there are lot big project listed on there, its mean that IEO who used Binance for selling place can get assume about that project.
Comparing about the prices between Huobi token and BNB token in this case is not relevant, the main purpose is to increase IEO amount rising.
Yeah, you're right! But the exchange who hold the IEO will pump the IEO token to have more effect on the market, so that more users will come to their exchange and trade there! BUt at the moment, the IEO trend has gone, and this is the time to find out the next one! SO please keep in touch with me, and take a look at my topic to find out which is the next trend to invest in!

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:41:53 PM

If Huobi has gotten to the stage where Binance is now, most especially when it comes to its launchpad for IEOs, a lot would have been talking about it. Yes, I respect that fact that Huobi is also a good exchange, but an exchange that has higher number of investors and traders, still has higher probability of maintain progressive growth and more success stories of IEOSs, even after listing.
Hi Perfect35, you are wrong! Huobi now have bigger volume than Binance, and also have more Investors now! Look at the price of HT and BNB, HT is always be aroun 4.5$-5$, just 10%, but BNB is around 25$-30$, for about 20%!! But now, the IEO trend is gone, we need to find out another better way to invest our money! Keep in touch with me and we will discuss together!

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:53:52 AM

I do not agree with you! To me, Binance IEOs are the best, after then Gateio and later than Huobi. It's not about profit always, just look at the Binance IEO projects! Every project from the Binance Launchpad is like a blessing for the crypto industry! And overall Binance IEO's ROI is higher than Huobi. Huobi prime's most of the IEO did average pump, where Binance all IEO did very well except FTEC!
But The Huobi IEO is giving us more profit than BInance IEO!! THe ROI of the oldest Huobi IEO is 2x, but in BInance only 1.5x!!! THis is the different between both! And also the price of HT is better than BNB, BNB is dumping everyday! Even BTC is sideway! You need to look at profit, not look at the coin or the name of it!!

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:56:17 AM

I do not agree with you! To me, Binance IEOs are the best, after then Gateio and later than Huobi. It's not about profit always, just look at the Binance IEO projects! Every project from the Binance Launchpad is like a blessing for the crypto industry! And overall Binance IEO's ROI is higher than Huobi. Huobi prime's most of the IEO did average pump, where Binance all IEO did very well except FTEC!
So what's it's  all about? I think people now are judging how effective that exchange if they can generate profit on project under IEO.
BInance so far is leading the way, they can facilitate a successful IEO and they can attract a big number of investors since their trading platform is very popular and that popularity attracts a big number of volume which does provide the best liquidity.
I agree with you. But the Binance lending working not really good, it dump the price too much so now we cant even earn profit when holding BNB!! Binance is going to be shit now, and I think the BNB will going to dump to 13$ before the distribution of lending!! But, the market also depend on BTC so we need to wish that BTC not dump too much so we can earn more!

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:06:59 AM

Hi there.
In my opinion, I like Huobi's IEO than Binance's IEO. Right, Binance IEO require the smaller days of holding, but the price of BNB is dumping everyday. But HT isnt, it's price increase everyday, and hard to dump (except BTC dump, all alts will dump). And the Huobi's IEO help us better profit too. From x4-x10 until now, but with Binance's IEO, some IEO is having x0.5-x2 now.
Both exchanges are very reliable and a huge number of investors trade on these exchanges and when various companies conduct IEO on these exchanges, then of course I choose binance exchange, it is somehow easier and more convenient for me to work with binance exchange and usually on this exchange I get the best income after the companies hold their IEO`s there and of course, do not forget that you need to be in time to sell your tokens for a better profit.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:54:16 AM

between Huobi and Binance i dont see big difference, i will just look on the project and its future as both exchange are good.
In an IEO what we look is a good exchange and not necessarily the best, we should just go to the project itself and the team.

But of course, BINANCE IS BETTER.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:03:32 AM

Unfortunately, I have no luck at all during the binance lotteries.

I think that there is too much hype and competition. I like the Huobi exchange more in this respect.
I think that their system is more thought out
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:11:02 AM

Most IEO Binance is always profitable. But as you said, it's hard for us to be there. Very much competition, and always do not get a lottery. In essence, if you have a lot of BNB, surely your chance is great there.

For Huobi, I have never done IEO there, I think they do it with a good system too. So there is no big difference for Binance and Huobi.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:35:45 AM

Hi there.
In my opinion, I like Huobi's IEO than Binance's IEO. Right, Binance IEO require the smaller days of holding, but the price of BNB is dumping everyday. But HT isnt, it's price increase everyday, and hard to dump (except BTC dump, all alts will dump). And the Huobi's IEO help us better profit too. From x4-x10 until now, but with Binance's IEO, some IEO is having x0.5-x2 now.

Although that I would respect the opinions of other people in this wonderful community, I would go for Binance IEO.

In my own observation, a lot of projects that are doing IEO on Binance are successful. Because of Binance’s reputation and being the most popular crypto exchange in the world, that would make sense.

The only setback for us in doing IEO for them is their expensive fee. Even listing fee is so expensive nowadays, but they deliver very well mostly in people’s expectations.

However, Binance isn’t perfect either and kinda vulnerable to hacking like last time. Huobi is also great, but I’ve never tried their exchange yet.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:59:35 PM

Most IEO Binance is always profitable. But as you said, it's hard for us to be there. Very much competition, and always do not get a lottery. In essence, if you have a lot of BNB, surely your chance is great there.

For Huobi, I have never done IEO there, I think they do it with a good system too. So there is no big difference for Binance and Huobi.
Both exchanges have different ways of implementing IEO and the general purpose brings a lot of profits for investors so a comparison is not necessary in these two exchanges. I have been involved in many projects proposed by these exchanges and always make good money from that coin. Currently IEO is still a trend in the future so surely Huobi and Binance will make every effort to bring profits to everyone.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:29:14 PM

Hi there.
Binance and Huobi are both trusted and secure exchange, i dont think there was an issue regarding holding of the respective coins/tokens. Binance (BNB) coin is not dumping everyday or Huobi token (HT) is not increasing everyday it was dictate by the market demand so its not relevant to compare. Doing IEO on both exchange is good because both exchange are transparent with huge market and user base that advantageous to any IEO campaign.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 01:55:18 PM

I would always use Binance instead of Huobi. Personally I don't know that well Huobi exchange, but I joined some IEOs on Binance and I always had a pleasant experience.

Binance continues to develop constantly new features (see new lending feature released recently) and to me it inspires more safety to hold my crypto. 

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:39:58 PM

both are good, but I mostly follow the IEO binance, because binance is the main exchange that I use to trade. but despite all that, houbi IEO is also good, if you want to invest in an IEO project maybe using both of these exchanges can be more profitable.

Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:25:37 PM

In investing ieo, of course I would prefer a binance exchanger, because so far binance is considered as one of the largest exchanges available and certainly not arbitrarily ieo will be able to be done  in binance without meeting all the specified requirements, so that every project that holds ieo in binance you can be sure the project is good and safe.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:48:19 PM

I'm not a fan of IEO but I don't like Binance IEOs where customers are required to have a sum of BNB in their wallet for days without any guarantee of being part of the IEO. Huobi IEOs are profitable as well I will choose it over Binance IEO.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:30:24 PM

equally good but of course binance is still an option even though I can only buy when listing on the exchange but I'm quite satisfied with the tokens offered by binance because it has never been disappointing, maybe if kyc has been processed and has a large amount of capital I will definitely follow ieo from binance without having to wait when listing on their exchange.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:00:07 PM

Binance IEO is the best int he space, just look at the quality of the projects on their platform and compare them to others including Huobi, the is no back ground checks on this projects and they care not if they are scam projects. The next IEO on Huobi has many question marks which they have not presented answers to. For me the IEO thing is going to an end so don't be caught in the storm

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:17:05 AM

Indeed, IEO in Huobi has a lot of benefits not having to save certain coins like Binance, but every person is different who wants to choose which one they feel comfortable about whether the profit is certainly the best.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:28:22 AM

Hi there.

Both exchangers are large exchangers with good reputations in the eyes of investors. Everyone has different views about the exchangers that are best for him and as long as IEO is still profitable, I think both BInance and Huobi are as good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: