Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do or Die for ETH  (Read 790 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:52:40 AM

I am not sure ethereum will also die, because the ICO project still uses the ethereum platform until now, because ethereum is also the biggest and most powerful blockchain to survive, so I don't think ethereum will die too.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:15:04 AM

if there is no progress from ETH it could be worse.
but I heard Vitalik saying that he would launch a program about ETH related to unlimited unlimited total supply, and would make max supply.
until now that hasn't happened.

maximum supply is not a solution. ethereum needs more than that, a solution of scalability and fast&cheap transactions that is needed. and switch to using  consensus POS, if they want to recover and rise.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:43:37 AM

Ethereum still has a great chance of survival and growing regardless of the low activities of ICO switching majorly to IEO, which then bypass ETH as a currency to be used in fund raising. Never to forget that most of these new projects are still been built on the ethereum platform which is still a win for the ethereum.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:45:32 AM

Our thoughts on IEO and ETH vary. Almost every project uses ERC20 and I think the current is still using ERC20. I'm now not doing anything against ETH, it's not going to make ETH die.

There are those who do long-term investments, so under no circumstances will they sell ETH, before the coin soars high. Maybe if you are a daily trader, you can sell your coins because of the price decreases.

I just hope that Altcoin could be like the year 2017.  Grin

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:08:38 PM

Our thoughts on IEO and ETH vary. Almost every project uses ERC20 and I think the current is still using ERC20. I'm now not doing anything against ETH, it's not going to make ETH die.

There are those who do long-term investments, so under no circumstances will they sell ETH, before the coin soars high. Maybe if you are a daily trader, you can sell your coins because of the price decreases.

i am an ethereum holder and plan to invest long-term or until ethereum returns to what it was in 2017.
just like you, right now i am not doing anything about ethereum other than just waiting for the market to recover and i hope it will happen in the near future.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:16:49 AM

Fell like back of the year 2017 i was more profitable this time take enjoy but almost two year gone ETH price almost under red. Supply cap more decrease many time so now the only one ways take you can hold long time then i hope you will take enjoy.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:43:24 AM

i am an ethereum holder and plan to invest long-term or until ethereum returns to what it was in 2017.
just like you, right now i am not doing anything about ethereum other than just waiting for the market to recover and i hope it will happen in the near future.

It's hard to expect an altseason like what happened in 2017 although I also expect it. But buying ethereum at current prices in my opinion is a good decision because ethereum prices are quite low against bitcoin. I think investing long term in ethereum is a safe decision because of its large liquidity and is also widely used as a major currency in many exchangers

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:47:32 AM

Ethereum did 20% profit in last 2-3 days.
Also other altcoins are doing well, could we talk that altcoin season is already here? Bitcoin stagnates and there is a possibility for the growth of altcoins  Cool.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:24:27 AM

the price of ETH is down right now but for me it is normal because the value of ETH depends on bitcoin price so it would be better to hold your ETH first and sell when its price goes up so you can earn great and you will never lose.

Yes, that is normal, but for some people, they cannot accept the ETH price is at a low price. They want to get a profit from ETH, but they cannot realize that they cannot always get it from ETH. The market still volatile, and that happens too with ETH price. So if they can be patient and still wait, I think soon they will see ETH price will start to increase because I am sure that ETH is one of the potential coins that will be able to hit the highest price again.

Whatever it was,but Ethereum is one of the best coins that really benefits the entire crypto community.As dapp develops, the price will grow accordingly.So patience is really the key to success.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:26:23 AM

Ethereum did 20% profit in last 2-3 days.
Also other altcoins are doing well, could we talk that altcoin season is already here? Bitcoin stagnates and there is a possibility for the growth of altcoins  Cool.

Not yet, we need to wait more days or weeks to tell it really is.
We saw BITCOIN price to go high for several days also and went back to low.
This might be a falls alarm or a bull trap, for me this is still a good time to gather more ETHEREUM before the real run.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:40:14 AM

If ETH 2.0 would be unsuccessful, I do not know what would happen with ETH. People are getting curious about this coin, because it is the most popular altcoin and the price was not raising before yesterday. We all hope that ETH would be back from ashes.

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:55:31 AM

~snipp

Yes, that is normal, but for some people, they cannot accept the ETH price is at a low price. They want to get a profit from ETH, but they cannot realize that they cannot always get it from ETH. The market still volatile, and that happens too with ETH price. So if they can be patient and still wait, I think soon they will see ETH price will start to increase because I am sure that ETH is one of the potential coins that will be able to hit the highest price again.

Whatever it was,but Ethereum is one of the best coins that really benefits the entire crypto community.As dapp develops, the price will grow accordingly.So patience is really the key to success.

I understand that everyone here is hoping for an return, and fall in price of ETH is not only because of bitcoin, but because of decline in investor interest in participating in crowdfunding. Actually all of this correlates with each other, where investor interest affects crypto including bitcoin and bitcoin affects altcoin. So if there happen is a decline in investor interest and price of bitcoin then it is certain that altcoin will follow direction of both of these trends, so this is normal now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀