Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn! This Is Why Bitcoin Price Is Crashing Lately!!!!  (Read 102 times)
MOProgress (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:39:17 PM

Could this really be the reason for the recent Bitcoin recent price crash? cause I am still wondering when Plustoken raised $3 Billion

See full report of the crash here: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/10351-a-3b-ponzi-scheme-responsible-for-recent-bitcoin-price-crash

I would also plead you give suggestions on how to stop these Chinese scammers trying to run away with such amount of money.

Thanks in advance.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:01:16 PM

I think this post had a lack of information references. But if it is true I think won't be surprised anymore. Because here in crypto world nothing is impossible but I hope this is not true because all of us will ve affected specially who have lot of investment in crypto, many of us will experienced loss and will never recover. And to stoo chinese scammer I think it is on your hand, do not open unknown website that asking your personal information.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:10:31 PM

Could this really be the reason for the recent Bitcoin recent price crash? cause I am still wondering when Plustoken raised $3 Billion

See full report of the crash here: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/10351-a-3b-ponzi-scheme-responsible-for-recent-bitcoin-price-crash

I would also plead you give suggestions on how to stop these Chinese scammers trying to run away with such amount of money.

Thanks in advance.

An interesting hypothesis, but it seems to me more that now there is a conversion of funds that the rich have invested in foreign banks. And in order to protect their funds from the state, they buy cryptocurrency, and then sell and withdraw to other accounts, since tracking transactions is quite problematic. And we see a swing with a change in course.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: