Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatch out for the biggest mining scam in thailand VERITIUM VRTM and XENIUM XENM  (Read 190 times)
bentos (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:39:19 PM

I am one of the few investors in XENIUM a mining operation based in Thailand, the token holders must received dividends each month, but that is only on paper. No dividends has beedn paid to anyone who has not moved tokens from his wallet, and now the biggest SCAM of all time - They made a coin SWAP, they created new token with the same name, and mad the old one worthless, in the process they needed to send to each of the original token holders the exact amount of XENM that they hold in their wallet, but unfortunatelly they missed a lot of their investors including me - and my 394 xenium tokens that, just week ago costed 100 usd, now after the swap followed by the dump on low volume dex exchange rendered the coins that i still dont have to cost around 8 usd. So be aware and do not make money gifts to this bunch of scammers, here are the website they are operating from: https://www.veritasmining.co/
coffeepiss

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:25:59 PM

this person is full of shit. veritas pays every month. best project ive invested in. this person is butt hurt because he received tokens for some bounty bullshit, and thinks hes entitled and deserves the same treatment as actual $ investors.

clown.
coinor

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:37:24 PM

I am one of the few investors in XENIUM a mining operation based in Thailand, the token holders must received dividends each month, but that is only on paper. No dividends has beedn paid to anyone who has not moved tokens from his wallet, and now the biggest SCAM of all time - They made a coin SWAP, they created new token with the same name, and mad the old one worthless, in the process they needed to send to each of the original token holders the exact amount of XENM that they hold in their wallet, but unfortunatelly they missed a lot of their investors including me - and my 394 xenium tokens that, just week ago costed 100 usd, now after the swap followed by the dump on low volume dex exchange rendered the coins that i still dont have to cost around 8 usd. So be aware and do not make money gifts to this bunch of scammers, here are the website they are operating from: https://www.veritasmining.co/

Seriously this is nonsense. The guy clearly knew that he had to move his tokens to get the dividends, he was told several times. Seems the poor soul did not want to spend
1c to move the tokens. Or he just wanted his way.

He threatened to chop off the veritas' ceo's head and so on.

Vrtm pays quarterly, xenm monthly. Proof is on the blockchain.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:07:38 PM

The best thing you should learn from that case, I hope you must put this forum as your main consideration to ask anything about any ICO. Some people can guide you to the right way and you will not get trapped by the scammer again.
Mining is only profitable only when it was running by the big players only. A lot of experiences are needed and i hope you will get back your money in the future.
bentos (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:26:53 PM

this person is full of shit. veritas pays every month. best project ive invested in. this person is butt hurt because he received tokens for some bounty bullshit, and thinks hes entitled and deserves the same treatment as actual $ investors.

clown.

dont be redicolous, there was no bounty for xenium tokens, are you even invested anything in the scammy project or you are just another shill from the scammy bunch

I think you are the clown from the scammy bunch xenium/veritium team, I have bought long ago before you, from the VRTM token with the promise of their own exchange and the new VERIDIUM token VRDM for it, that never happened.  And how you feel about the price of xenium that dropped 10 times for one day because of all dumping scammers of this shitcoin?
bentos (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:40:00 PM

You can check my kyc'd eth address with the old xenium in it but the new token that i must have after the swap with the same name is showing 0

0x0FBD20578718710131B409ec3D9f6832144528ca
coinor

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:32:37 PM

You can check my kyc'd eth address with the old xenium in it but the new token that i must have after the swap with the same name is showing 0

0x0FBD20578718710131B409ec3D9f6832144528ca

I don't see any xenm
coinor

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:34:10 PM

The best thing you should learn from that case, I hope you must put this forum as your main consideration to ask anything about any ICO. Some people can guide you to the right way and you will not get trapped by the scammer again.
Mining is only profitable only when it was running by the big players only. A lot of experiences are needed and i hope you will get back your money in the future.

It is no scam, you can check it out (and get a different view on mining)
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:20:38 AM

+1
Xenium are cheaters.

If xenium / veritium is interested about solving issues its incompetent ceo should refund investors and distribute dividends legitimately as promised. If not it's a scam. And token swap is shady as hell, too. Token swaps are always used to cheat out as much users as possible. Don't trust.

Mining in a thai shithole is no professional business.  Lips sealed Lips sealed

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
coinor

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

+1
Xenium are cheaters.

If xenium / veritium is interested about solving issues its incompetent ceo should refund investors and distribute dividends legitimately as promised. If not it's a scam. And token swap is shady as hell, too. Token swaps are always used to cheat out as much users as possible. Don't trust.

Mining in a thai shithole is no professional business.  Lips sealed Lips sealed

Check https://etherscan.io/token/0xd69834f67b2f5a760617cc9a9bf5ae3a3bb256c2 for old token and https://etherscan.io/token/0x934c28362f7f399c5064980c187ed6d273ab9598 for the new token. You can see that every adress on etherscan received the swapped tokens as it should.

The swap was necessary to have a token tradeable on forkdelta.

Regarding thai shithole. Lol, it is a factory and it is running, not like all other mining scams out there.

bentos (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

The problem is that the ceo of the company which manually distributes the xenium tokes did not send the new tokens to me, because he felt insulted, maby it he incompetent but this proves that if have many tokens you and they decide to make another swap it is very possible the that poor "ceo" can decide to not send your coins like he did to me. please do not loose any more money on those shitcoins from those thai bastards.
bentos (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:20:06 AM

I am glad those scammers stole from me only 20 usd. You can imagine if they steal my 20 bucks , what could happen whit larger amount.

Do not even think to invest in this shithole, take a look a their telegram channel and the constant excuses they make.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:27:36 AM

Xenium project bounty campaign is still ongoing and i wasn't surprised that some bounty hunters are promoting such project, the first time i did some research on the project i find out its not good enough and no pure transparency too, only those who don't do good research on projects will fall victim for these scam projects

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: