Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will reach $100k within 5 years from now  (Read 4595 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:18:03 PM

When you ask this question on 2009, will bitcoin reach more than $ 1000 / coin ?
The fact was happening !

So about 5 years for now ?
If you keep believe on crypto, it will happening !

Exactly what I was thinking,,, everybody was saying even in 2009 $10 was a silly dream, not to even talk about $1000. But it happened! It took many years but it happened.

So when we think about 100k is impossible, is it really when ATH was 20k? Is it impossible to grow x5? For sure not,,, but when it will happen? This is what everybody is guessing about!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:52:46 PM

When you ask this question on 2009, will bitcoin reach more than $ 1000 / coin ?
The fact was happening !

Exactly what I was thinking,,, everybody was saying even in 2009 $10 was a silly dream, not to even talk about $1000. But it happened! It took many years but it happened.

So when we think about 100k is impossible, is it really when ATH was 20k? Is it impossible to grow x5? For sure not,,, but when it will happen? This is what everybody is guessing about!
Honesty it would be silly for us to think it can never be possible, it is possible but all depends on how fast the growth of bitcoin adoption can be within that space, I understand that there were many doubts surrounding its growth too in tat 2009, but people were still investing heavily, and gradually as they were investing, the value was increasing till it grew to this stage.

If you look at 2009 till now, nothing much as change economically, the same amount we do buy things then is what we still buy now, some people are still earning same salary as of that 10 years ago, so it would be lot easier to accumulate bitcoin then to make it achieve this value than what it will cost now to achieve bitcoin. Bitcoin is not that cheap to accumulate large quantity that will make the value to quickly grow that high within 5 years except maybe we are having influx of large financial institutions in the market.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:57:56 PM

In hindsight it's always easy talking. I quite often see people say that they wish they knew of Bitcoin back in 2010/2011 so that they could go all in and be filthy rich now, but that's not how things work.

Most people back then just put a little bit of their money in Bitcoin to see where it goes-- money they didn't mind losing, which was a very realistic outcome with how Bitcoin was just a geeky experiment without any fundamentals.

I'm sure that even if people knew of Bitcoin back then and bought around $1 per coin, they very likely would have sold everything on the way up to $5-$10. Not many can resist the temptation of cashing out such profits.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:28:32 AM

Bitcoin has done well even back when it was worth a few hundred dollars. It was being used as payment tool more often than is the case right now. Even without governments "support", Bitcoin will work well.

People think Bitcoin has to be worth a lot to succeed, but it can work just as easily without being worth a lot. Satoshi even said that there in the future will either be a lot of transaction volume or no volume at all. Very striking.

Bitcoin can have a lot of transaction volume without being worth $50k or $100k. People nowadays however don't care about transaction volume but judge Bitcoin by its price action.

Exactly. Prices tell nothing about a cryptocurrency's success within the mainstream world. What really tells if a cryptocurrency is prominent or not, is the number of developments achieved and its transaction activity. The fact that most people associate pricing to the success or failure of a cryptocurrency shows us that the general public is largely misguided about the world of crypto. Despite these facts, a higher price for each Bitcoin unit will prove to be very beneficial for its investors. Bitcoin is one of the most unique (if not the most unique) assets in the world, where it can be used both as a store of value and a borderless payment system for daily transactions. 1 Bitcoin will worth the same in crypto land, no matter what its price will be in terms of USD.

Still though, the opportunities of profiting with Bitcoin rise even more as prices reach new ATHs on the market. It's the dream of many crypto enthusiasts to see Bitcoin become the world's most valuable asset, as it brings a lot of attention from the outside world. With higher prices, we obtain greater demand (and higher usage of course) being extremely beneficial for the cryptocurrency's longevity within the mainstream world.

While Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are largely unpredictable, we can have an idea of how much a coin will be worth because of its limited supply and popularity. Bitcoin being a volatile cryptocurrency over time, is one of the most limited cryptocurrencies in supply with the most popularity in the mainstream world. Because of this, it's likely that Bitcoin will reach new ATHs within a couple of years from now. The target of $100k per coin seems fairly realistic considering that the Lightning Network, atomic swaps, and several other features are underway. Once the bull market of 2017 repeats itself, then you could expect for prices to gain traction within the shortest time possible.

Nonetheless, I believe that the time is right to buy and hodl as much Bitcoin as you can before prices start rising like skyrocket. This could take 5 years or even longer, depending on people's adoption within the mainstream world. Whatever the price will be, Bitcoin is here to stay for many generations. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

Price wouldn't change the technology at all, it would in fact improve it a lot as well. Look at the 20k time, we have seen that before and the transaction costs went up a lot so we moved to segwit and right now segwit is not supported by all people but only some however even with that number we have broken the highest transaction day ever and never felt the increase.

It means because of 20k times we are at 10k right now but much much better in transaction fee's. That is just one way it improved and we can clearly say that if we reach 100k we can become even better in the future, lightning network could get adopted much faster and we may find better ways as well. That is why I think price wouldn't affect the technology badly, it would actually improve it.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:34:53 AM

I think we can see how successful bitcoin became from the investments of old money into the new money, we can see that big huge corporations buying smaller crypto related ones.

I am half expecting coinbase to be bought by a bigger company as well, poloniex and circle was bought in 2018 as well and there was hundreds of millions of dollars invested into these companies too which than returned as bitcoin going up in price because the infrastructure became better as well.

So, the more money that goes into bitcoin indirectly means the more price will eventually increase because these people know how to invest unlike all those many people spending millions of dollars to get some new token on some ICO. They actually buy out some portion of crypto companies even sometimes all of it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:46:49 AM

If we can continue institutional money coming into the crypto ecosystem then we can actually become really good. What is the number one obstacle between right now and global adoption that makes everyone constantly use bitcoin?

It is many things but the real reason is ease of use for credit cards versus bitcoin, you can literally only touch your credit card to the POS machine and you just paid, so bitcoin payments need to become that easy as well, if we can get that plus we do some marketing about it as well we can get super mainstream too. That requires money and I mean real amount of money, not just angel investor money, I mean google money. For that to happen we need big tech companies to start investing into crypto companies to turn this into a reality.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:59:49 AM

There’s a chance for this trend in the next five years, and there are so many reason for bitcoin to pump and reach this level. The $100k is easy if the mass adoption begin in the next five years and if the recession also started to begin. If bitcoin succeed on the next halving and future development, we can go beyond that level.
cryptocurrencies are predicted to be mass adoption in the future, we all know that the concept of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology that is transparent, fast and secure is what is needed by the world today..  so, mass adoption will definitely happen.

The fact was happening !

absolutely, we need not doubt that in fact, many questionable things will happen.  if the question is "whether the price of Bitcoin will be $ 100k in the next 5 years", then we must be sure that that will happen...  I personally believe this Grin

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:45:50 PM

I think 100k for each BTC is very plausible in the near future. According to the regression analysis price prediction, in 3 years BTC will top at the near 100k USD.
There are also some price prediction methods that shows BTC price can go even higher in 3 years.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:36:43 PM

<snip>
Would I say that they are really misguided, I think they know the truth about cryptocurrency too, but they just want to hold on to the part that favors them more, you see In the world, we are lovers of money and when we see a system that can generate money, we cling more on that system and forget other additional benefit.

The store of value that we used it for is supposed to be the additional benefit of using bitcoin and not the main benefit, but hardly do we see majority of us using it for its real case, and until we really get to that point where we will accept bitcoin for its payment system before we can really get the concept of crypto right and that is when we can enjoy the financial transaction freedom that accompanies the use of it.
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:27:00 AM

I think 100k for each BTC is very plausible in the near future. According to the regression analysis price prediction, in 3 years BTC will top at the near 100k USD.
There are also some price prediction methods that shows BTC price can go even higher in 3 years.
You are right we can buy some at 50k dollar in few years and for few years we holding we will be able to sell it again for 100 k$ we will only have to wait and i am sure this power of hope all give us great success I can see that my earning is more than blessing this year. I like to hold it is beneficial way to obtain profit from.
When we make a price projection, let's always use the long period price history so we can make a long term projection realistically.
That $100K in 5 years seems so realistic from the current price now of almost $10K.

Based on the market trend of BTC, it was capable of increase x10 in less than a year, therefore that average of 100% increase per year is very conservative, therefore I will agree with the prediction, we might be able to sell earlier than the projected year because it's possible a bull run will come in less than 5 years from now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:40:14 PM

We can't just take a look at bitcoin to decide this, bitcoin may look like there is a huge upside potential but that doesn't mean the world economy has that. When everything goes badly in a world crisis than bitcoin goes bad as well, you may think that something like 2008 crisis where dollar loses value would make bitcoin go up, but are we really sure we want that?

If the price of every good in the world increases 50% because of a world financial doom, than increasing price of bitcoin wouldn't be your profit, it would be a necessity to keep your moneys worth around the same. Hence in  years if bitcoin reaches 100k, pray that it is because bitcoin is good not because world powers collapsed because of some idiotic politician fight they are having right now.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:55:39 PM

If the price of every good in the world increases 50% because of a world financial doom, than increasing price of bitcoin wouldn't be your profit, it would be a necessity to keep your moneys worth around the same. Hence in  years if bitcoin reaches 100k, pray that it is because bitcoin is good not because world powers collapsed because of some idiotic politician fight they are having right now.

We're seeing that happen with Gold as we speak. Gold has hit new all time highs in various fiat currencies, yet the increase is somewhat meaningless because it's just the fact that the loss in purchasing power has gone down a lot. Put the Gold charts in USD against the Gold charts in AUD and you'll see it right away.

The same has happened to Bitcoin's price and volume in VES. They keep increasing because that currency keeps losing purchasing power, but when you put the price and the volumes against the USD, you'll see that there hasn't been any growth at all. People here keep rehashing how well Venezuela is doing without taking into consideration how much that currency lost in purchasing power.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:25:04 PM

That looks super long term though. Like 5 years is infinite amount of time in bitcoin world, we have been alive for 10 years right now and we already broke 20k at one point, so it is totally viable that we can break 100k in another 5 years but that is like half of the time bitcoin has been in existence as well so its super long term.

Maybe we should focus more on 6 months to a year in long term, when I talk long term its almost always maxed at 1 year from now. That way we can make more realistic approach that we can foresee and that is the important part for me, to be able to see ahead, I can't see 5 years ahead but I know what we are expecting in the next year like halving and a cost of mining because of it which would result with people selling for more expensive and that causes  the price to go up.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:01:00 PM

Let's hope that Bitcoin reaches a new ATH in price within a couple of years from now. From what I see, Bitcoin's been doing great over the past days, despite being stuck within the $10,000 - $10,500 range. At times, Bitcoin goes below $10,000 but it has managed to bounce back in price. All the world is waiting for Bitcoin to get past its latest ATH of over $20,000 per coin. I believe that what has kept back Bitcoin from rising in price is the delay of futures/ETFs approval by the SEC. We need institutional investors in the scene, otherwise there won't be much demand for the cryptocurrency. Not to mention, scalability is a huge concern for the longevity of the Bitcoin Blockchain.

With the Lightning Network on the works, it's hoped that it would trigger a boost in Bitcoin's price within the not-so-distant future. Once people realize that it's widely possible to send transactions at near-instant speeds and low costs, they'll use Bitcoin's Lightning Network on top of other cryptocurrencies within the mainstream world. But for this to work, not only it's necessary to properly market/promote the Lightning Network, but also it's necessary to provide a stable network for the whole world to use. Right now, the LN is relatively unstable which may take some time before developers release a solid version of the same. In the meantime, people will continue to use other cryptocurrencies which are far scalable than Bitcoin such as Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.

Nonetheless, with a slow and steady pace of Bitcoin's ever-rising market dominance, it could very well reach a target of over $100k within 5 years from now. Everything will depend on how long will developers take on delivering a complete version of the Lightning Network that's stable enough for mainstream use. Once that's done, then there's nothing stopping Bitcoin from going full-steam ahead towards new ATHs in price. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:20:43 PM

considering the present state of bitcoin, i find it very difficult to assume as long as five years time, mind you $100k is not a small deal and if it be, hope it won't affect the world economy as unto inflation, seeing every bitcoin user as embodiment of wealth. Five years from now is still quite sometime to watch.even though with your speculation you are giving further date.
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:48:44 PM

According to history of btc volatility TA i think it should happen sooner. And i think 100k is pretty conservative number. I am expecting a waaay higher number.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:26:21 PM

Nonetheless, with a slow and steady pace of Bitcoin's ever-rising market dominance, it could very well reach a target of over $100k within 5 years from now. Everything will depend on how long will developers take on delivering a complete version of the Lightning Network that's stable enough for mainstream use. Once that's done, then there's nothing stopping Bitcoin from going full-steam ahead towards new ATHs in price. Just my opinion Smiley

I don't think the further development of Lightning will matter much with how the price hasn't ever pumped or dumped because of Bitcoin's fundamentals.

Even with a 'complete' version of Lightning you still need people to use it, and then even when people use it there might not be much of a reaction to the price. It's going to take multitudes of years for the speculative nature of Bitcoin to damp down and let fundamentals and utility actually play a role of importance.

I am actually more looking forward to the implementation of Schnorr because that directly offers an on-chain benefit to everyone using it. Merchants can easily consolidate their inputs at a fraction of the cost instead of paying up for every single input right now. This is a very big deal and it also contributes to more privacy.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1853

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 02:21:12 AM

With an ever-growing user base, as well as, development and innovation, Bitcoin is heading towards new heights within the mainstream world. We've already got the Lightning Network in the works, atomic swaps are on the way, privacy solutions have already started taking place (with CoinJoin wallets like Wasabi and Samourai), and ETFs are on the verge of being approved soon. With all of these exciting events, there's no reason why Bitcoin shouldn't rise in price in the first place. I believe that it's very undervalued right now, but with greater demand from institutional investors, prices could hit the roof.

If Bitcoin continues its pace, it could very well reach a price of $100k per coin within 5 years from now. Even if it takes a little longer than that, Bitcoin might still reach that price because of its deflationary design. With everything in place to become a successful cryptocurrency, I'm sure that demand will rise over time.

What's your opinion?  Huh

Better could not have described it, I also think, it can also be added that due to some economic problems in countries of South America, they have given freedom for the use of Bitcoin, which is an additional demand and that contributes to the price increase .And with the amount of news that has been generated lately in many countries, that those people who did not know this world, will begin to be interested and begin to integrate into the market, the number of negotiations and volume can increase in the same way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:33:43 AM

I don't think the further development of Lightning will matter much with how the price hasn't ever pumped or dumped because of Bitcoin's fundamentals.
Not enough people care about it to have it weigh in. Also, most people think of LN as something still in development and that it needs many more years to finally launch so that we can use it.

It will take off once exchanges start to expose their users to it by accepting LN deposits and withdrawals. Given how low the liquidity is, and how small the amounts are that you can move back and forth, this is going to take years.

By the time LN is no longer the beta version that it is today, we might already be using another second layer that is much more effective and way less convoluted to get into as average joe.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: