Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will reach $100k within 5 years from now  (Read 4595 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:12:20 AM

Grin What makes you doubt, you see this old grandfather John McAfee said BITCOIN will touch 1 million dollars by the end of 2020, do you not believe him like most people https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/935900326007328768

100k is a price that can possibly be reached. It's just that Bitcoin needs time to develop and can happen in the next 5 years, but I analyze the price of 100k bitcoin will be easy to reach in the next 2 years, don't believe that because I'm only speculating  Wink

Agree. Bitcoin needs time in order to become heavily adopted by the mainstream world. With adoption, comes demand resulting in higher prices over the long term. I believe that price movement has been slow during the year, due to lack of interest among people worldwide. Something big and exciting needs to happen in order for Bitcoin to skyrocket in price like never before. The time frame of 5 years from now could be more than enough for Bitcoin to reach the specified goal of $100k per coin. With the next halving underway, as well as, the Lightning Network, Bitcoin could experience a greater level of demand within the mainstream world. People will realize the true benefits of Bitcoin with improved transaction speed, and cheaper fees. Then, Bitcoin will used as a currency more thoroughly resulting in higher demand over time.

Despite the many predictions made by people about Bitcoin's price in the future, it has been a solid cryptocurrency that has a proven track record of stability and reliability. It's not about the price in terms of USD, but rather its usefulness for decentralizing our economy as we know it. For the first time in history, people are able to conduct transactions worldwide without the need for middleman. This gives individuals over their own money. I believe that's more important than watching Bitcoin prices everyday with the hopes of getting rich from it.

Nonetheless, it's no secret that the crypto industry advances at a fast pace within a short amount of time. 5 years could be a lot for Bitcoin to improve and expand within areas that were never imagined. If 2017 was Bitcoin's best year yet, then expect the following years to be even better. Before you know it, Bitcoin will get past its latest ATH of over $20k per coin, leaving you with more money than you've initially invested. All in all, $100k per Bitcoin seems more realistic nowadays than $1m. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:15:08 PM

Its a long time to predict bitcoin price .There will be many thing happen in near future to the world .But the way the price is rising from the past years it quietly predictable that it could go this level in the next five years .We just need to buy and full our bag in low price so that we can be profitable.
Yes, that’s true and I think an investor should not have any concern with it but they only should buy as much as can today then make a plan and hold their coins for the long term. It’s certainly about crypto to see the huge price but as always said we will have to show patience and wait until we get our target. In 5 years the price of bitcoin will be high enough to give us a profit of 100k dollars and from recent, I can imagine 100k dollars in 4 or 5 years.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:33:26 AM

Its a long time to predict bitcoin price .There will be many thing happen in near future to the world .But the way the price is rising from the past years it quietly predictable that it could go this level in the next five years .We just need to buy and full our bag in low price so that we can be profitable.
Yes, that’s true and I think an investor should not have any concern with it but they only should buy as much as can today then make a plan and hold their coins for the long term. It’s certainly about crypto to see the huge price but as always said we will have to show patience and wait until we get our target. In 5 years the price of bitcoin will be high enough to give us a profit of 100k dollars and from recent, I can imagine 100k dollars in 4 or 5 years.
Bitcoin traders and long-term investors will certainly enjoy the results if in the next 4-5 years Bitcoin reaches $ 100k,
but don't think too much about the long term, we don't know how the future is, I'm worried about quantum computers from Google,
there are rumors that quantum computers in the future can to turn off Bitcoin, how terrible !,
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:16:08 AM

Bitcoin traders and long-term investors will certainly enjoy the results if in the next 4-5 years Bitcoin reaches $ 100k,
but don't think too much about the long term, we don't know how the future is, I'm worried about quantum computers from Google,
there are rumors that quantum computers in the future can to turn off Bitcoin, how terrible !,

I am really sick of these unrealistic predictions and just like this posts there were so many posts which made to this forum in 2017 and 2018 saying bitcoin will go to moon and $100k and all but in reality bitcoin is struggling to even touch the mark of $10k, We know that bitcoin will rise on a long term but nobody knows how long it will take and as mentioned in the recent post there might be some new threats to Bitcoin just like the quantum computers as well. It's still a rough path.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:03:28 AM

Many users have been worried about quantum computers for a long time and even if a government or a private company developed quantum computers that could break the cryptography of bitcoin, the same will true for the cryptography of banks and other companies, but there are already algorithms that are resistant to quantum computers and if it came to that the developers will upgrade bitcoin and make it resistant to an attack by those kind of computers.
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:20:09 AM

I'm actually a little worried if the price of bitcoin rises too expensive. This will make people in the outside of the crypto community going to be difficult or have objections to get in there. active in this forum are people who collect bitcoin / crypto. Try asking ourselves whether later we will still be able to collect bitcoin like now if the price is too expensive? I even prefer the price of bitcoin to be at 15k-20k usd. and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will not exceed 50k usd later ...
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:44:41 AM

I'm actually a little worried if the price of bitcoin rises too expensive. This will make people in the outside of the crypto community going to be difficult or have objections to get in there. active in this forum are people who collect bitcoin / crypto. Try asking ourselves whether later we will still be able to collect bitcoin like now if the price is too expensive? I even prefer the price of bitcoin to be at 15k-20k usd. and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will not exceed 50k usd later ...
why don't they come in right now when the price isn't too high? I think precisely when the price of bitcoin is very expensive it will steal the world's attention to glance at bitcoin.
if the price of bitcoin is expensive, of course, we will be difficult to collect bitcoin, like bounties that are becoming extinct since bitcoin prices are expensive. one of which is to become a trader for us to still be able to collect bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:53:34 PM

That's certainly true, mate. We cannot know with certainty the future of Bitcoin, due to it's volatile nature. In a few years, Bitcoin could be worth either thousands or hundreds of dollars. Prices go up and down like a roller-coaster across the crypto market. The only way Bitcoin would reach astronomical levels in price is if there a lot of demand for it. I believe that such demand will be triggered by new trends like the Lightning Network, MAST, Schnorr Signatures, as well as, the block reward halving every 4 years. Once people realize that Bitcoin's scalable enough for the mainstream world (with cheaper fees and faster transactions per second), they'll buy it in mass across the market. This may take 5 years or more, depending on how long Bitcoin takes to scale for the world.

Personally, I wouldn't worry much about Quantum Computers destroying Bitcoin, since they're still in their initial steps. Bitcoin can easily reach consensus in order to adopt a defensive mechanism against Quantum Computing attacks. The way I see Bitcoin growing each day, is a true indication that it'll be much more valuable than what it is right now within the future. By next year, it's hoped that it would get past it's ATH of $20k per coin leaving Bitcoin in the $50k range. After that, $100k would be easily reachable if the market continues on a bull run. All in all, it's best to buy as much Bitcoin as you can before it rises back again to its former glory. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:21:11 AM

With an ever-growing user base, as well as, development and innovation, Bitcoin is heading towards new heights within the mainstream world. We've already got the Lightning Network in the works, atomic swaps are on the way, privacy solutions have already started taking place (with CoinJoin wallets like Wasabi and Samourai), and ETFs are on the verge of being approved soon. With all of these exciting events, there's no reason why Bitcoin shouldn't rise in price in the first place. I believe that it's very undervalued right now, but with greater demand from institutional investors, prices could hit the roof.

If Bitcoin continues its pace, it could very well reach a price of $100k per coin within 5 years from now. Even if it takes a little longer than that, Bitcoin might still reach that price because of its deflationary design. With everything in place to become a successful cryptocurrency, I'm sure that demand will rise over time.

What's your opinion?  Huh
It is too far from reality. $100k per coin for me is impossible in the next 5 years, I am not that negative but I am just in a reality and not dreaming that bitcoin will reach that too huge amount for me in just 5 years. 50 years from now maybe it can happen LOL. We are just imagining things about bitcoin. Let's just be in the realistic way here and I think 5 years from now bitcoin is just the same as what we have right now. Maybe some improvements will happen in a payment way but about the value of it, I think it is just at the average of the price right now. Let's not assume too much.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:11:40 AM

That is just the way all the markets grow, if at some point buyers do not feel comfortable buying bitcoin at a price then the price goes down until it can find a balance between the buyers and the sellers and if you do not believe me we can find a good example on what it is happening in the market now, many are trying to find a fancy explanation for the price to go down but the most simple explanation is the lack of buyers at the prices we were seeing and this in return caused the decrease.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:03:50 PM

With an ever-growing user base, as well as, development and innovation, Bitcoin is heading towards new heights within the mainstream world. We've already got the Lightning Network in the works, atomic swaps are on the way, privacy solutions have already started taking place (with CoinJoin wallets like Wasabi and Samourai), and ETFs are on the verge of being approved soon. With all of these exciting events, there's no reason why Bitcoin shouldn't rise in price in the first place. I believe that it's very undervalued right now, but with greater demand from institutional investors, prices could hit the roof.

If Bitcoin continues its pace, it could very well reach a price of $100k per coin within 5 years from now. Even if it takes a little longer than that, Bitcoin might still reach that price because of its deflationary design. With everything in place to become a successful cryptocurrency, I'm sure that demand will rise over time.

What's your opinion?  Huh
It is too far from reality. $100k per coin for me is impossible in the next 5 years, I am not that negative but I am just in a reality and not dreaming that bitcoin will reach that too huge amount for me in just 5 years. 50 years from now maybe it can happen LOL. We are just imagining things about bitcoin. Let's just be in the realistic way here and I think 5 years from now bitcoin is just the same as what we have right now. Maybe some improvements will happen in a payment way but about the value of it, I think it is just at the average of the price right now. Let's not assume too much.
I know it sounds foolish if to think or to expect beyond the reality we know the price of crypto use to increase with time and a good time can come so let’s hope for the best as much as I know bitcoin has potential to rise higher even in few months so it’s not bad to dream higher. This much pump would need time but it’s the world of crypto and anything can happen here.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:47:26 PM

Five years is a long wait and many things can happen, So for now if we remain supportive of bitcoin I'm sure there are good consequences that could raise bitcoin prices in the future, The only problem here is the government and banks because government and banks find it difficult to know if our transactions are legal because bitcoin transactions are anonymous.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:53:56 PM

Five years is a long wait and many things can happen, So for now if we remain supportive of bitcoin I'm sure there are good consequences that could raise bitcoin prices in the future, The only problem here is the government and banks because government and banks find it difficult to know if our transactions are legal because bitcoin transactions are anonymous.

They are pseudoanonymous. Almost every onboard and offboard ramp is 100% KYC. Difficult to stay anonymous anymore. Hopefuly a better LN integration and more anonymity on the base layer will help with that in the future.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

Why should be 100k if someone predicts 1 million in the end of year 2020 LOL. I do not know it is true or not but we do need a bit of motivation or encouragement so that the circumstances are not flat or without a festive.
some famous people already say with their own prediction,varies from 50k to 1million$  Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:00:28 PM

Agree. Many things can happen within the crypto space in just 5 years from now. We know that the market behaves in strange and bizarre ways. Bitcoin jumped to new ATHs month after month during 2017. The same thing could happen in a few years from now if people become interested in Bitcoin once again. With enough demand, we'll be able to see higher prices than $20k. But without demand, Bitcoin will stale or decline in price over time. Right now, prices have been relatively low bouncing within the $6.9k - $7.2k range. At times, Bitcoin's price is at $8k without reaching at least $10k across the crypto market. With this behavior, I believe that it may take a little longer for Bitcoin to reach new ATHs in price.

The deflationary design of Bitcoin, as well as, upcoming improvements, should have a positive effect on the pioneer cryptocurrency's price over the long term. People will gain the sentiment of "FOMO" once Bitcoin becomes cheaper in fees and faster in transaction confirmation times. The Lightning Network, is essential for increasing Bitcoin's adoption within the mainstream world. But we have to be patient, because panic selling our coins will only make matters worse. As long as we "hodl" our Bitcoin for the foreseeable future, we'll be able to secure massive profits like never before. Since 5 years from now is a long time in the Blockchain/crypto space, anything could happen. Hence, $100k per Bitcoin may be not far from becoming a reality after all. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:25:41 PM

That is just the way all the markets grow, if at some point buyers do not feel comfortable buying bitcoin at a price then the price goes down until it can find a balance between the buyers and the sellers and if you do not believe me we can find a good example on what it is happening in the market now, many are trying to find a fancy explanation for the price to go down but the most simple explanation is the lack of buyers at the prices we were seeing and this in return caused the decrease.
actually people will always find a way to blame something.

i mean when the market down , people start to over reacting and think negative all day long and wen the price go up everyone cheering thinking that the price could move even higher very soon and the last one when the buyers & sellers find a balance which means the market stuck at the same level most of the times like a months or weeks , people become impatience looking for some movements.

well that is greedy people , we want $100k or $1million , stick to it and relax hehe.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:56:04 PM

3 years tops and probably way sooner for 100k.

I think potentially we’ll see $100,000 per BTC at some point towards the end of 2021. My reasoning for this is that it usually takes a while for the reduced supply of bitcoin’s (due to the halving) to be reflected in the price. It’s all about the supply & demand - reduced supply & increased demand = MOON!

Many people are waiting for halving. According to the diagrams, after both past halvings, the price has increased for a bout year. One in 2013 after 2012 halving and another one in 2017 after 2016 halving. If the pattern repeats, we should see a new all time in lately 2021. It can be 100,000 or even more. But nothing in the market is predictable. Should just wait and see if pattern repeats.

Yeah I'm agree with all of you guys. We are waiting the history come's true again like 2013 and 2017. Supply become less than before afrer halving. And as another ppl hope, real demand for using bitcoin can force the price movement. Then, BOOM. Supply can't handle Demand. So you will know what happen next. 😁😁

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:31:05 AM

Why should be 100k if someone predicts 1 million in the end of year 2020 LOL. I do not know it is true or not but we do need a bit of motivation or encouragement so that the circumstances are not flat or without a festive.
some famous people already say with their own prediction,varies from 50k to 1million$  Grin
100,000$ per bitcoin is more realistic than believing that the price of bitcoin will reach 1,000,000$. That's true more expert people say bitcoin will reach 100,000$ up to 1,000,000$ but we all know everyone can have their own prediction on the price. Do you really think that bitcoin will reach 1,000,000$ in the end of 2020? Even there is a good event in this coming year we still not sure about it. 100,000$ per bitcoin on the next five years? So basically in the year 2024 it might happen? Because for me, there are many things that could happen and if ever this thing will come true maybe this time is the chance to buy a lot of bitcoin.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:09:17 AM

100,000$ per bitcoin is more realistic than believing that the price of bitcoin will reach 1,000,000$. That's true more expert people say bitcoin will reach 100,000$ up to 1,000,000$ but we all know everyone can have their own prediction on the price. Do you really think that bitcoin will reach 1,000,000$ in the end of 2020? Even there is a good event in this coming year we still not sure about it. 100,000$ per bitcoin on the next five years? So basically in the year 2024 it might happen? Because for me, there are many things that could happen and if ever this thing will come true maybe this time is the chance to buy a lot of bitcoin.

Maybe we could take baby steps and see if it goes on $50k and then we will talk about $100k in the future. To be able to get to six digits, I don't know, maybe we need global adoption or at least 10% of the world population is into bitcoin in the next five years. Difficult to achieve but not impossible, in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:32:45 PM

100,000$ per bitcoin is more realistic than believing that the price of bitcoin will reach 1,000,000$.

sorry but i dont agree with you . i always based on the current value of a coin before i do prediction  , i forgot that i also based on its performance .  on the past two year course btc is performing badly and its value didnt even break the 10k limit at most , and with that said , i dont think that itll reach 100k usd not even 50k usd but if ever its performance change , why not  ? when btc slowly reach ath's and reach 100k usd up to 500k usd then i can assume that 1m usd is also possile .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: