Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for altcoin season might take time  (Read 6883 times)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 04:53:03 PM

The season of bull run for altcoins really may not happen soonest as we expect. I actually missed the opportunity of participating in the bull run of 2017 too because then, I have not even known anything about crypto.I started crypto in early 2018, Since I started , I have not been able to realize tangible profit from most of my crypto investment. All the same, I still believe that things will get better in crypto even much more than 2017 but it may not be so soon as expected. We need to keep our focus strong and be consistent in our crypto investment because we shall surely swim in the river of bull run again some day. Let us not give up we shall soon get there.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:16:02 PM

Altcoin market is crumbling and this is the perfect time to start holding altcoins, to me its more like some kind of sign that altcoin season is getting warmed up and yet no one can see it, my advice is people need to be patience cos one simple mistake can actually cost you a lot, if you dump because of present market condition you will regret your decision
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 05:22:10 PM

I made a post about the possible return of the altcoin season. So, basically what I discovered was altcoins go into a bull market whenever Bitcoin is in an obvious bull run. Altcoins were popular when Bitcoin went to $1,100 for the first time. They died and resurrected after Bitcoin broke the ATH and made a new ATH several months later. Pray Bitcoin breaks the ATH again.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:33:27 PM

I made a post about the possible return of the altcoin season. So, basically what I discovered was altcoins go into a bull market whenever Bitcoin is in an obvious bull run. Altcoins were popular when Bitcoin went to $1,100 for the first time. They died and resurrected after Bitcoin broke the ATH and made a new ATH several months later. Pray Bitcoin breaks the ATH again.
Bitcoin will first to spark the market then Alts will follow up with this movements, what we experienced before can also happen again though there's a lots of people who manage to learned from past mistakes and will be much wiser to avoid making mistakes again, it's a risky investment venue and it takes a lots of optimistic approach in order to wait and anticipate the next Alts season to happen.

It's worth for your money to wait for some time and benefits when the market begin to rise back, keep your patience to be more positive with the market.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:48:13 PM

That is the lesson I studied since entered in crypto, hurry in investment, FOMO and greed is your worst enemies

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 06:09:26 PM

While people are waiting for the alts season, it will most likely not be there, and the alts season will begin just when people will be expecting it the least

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:30:06 PM

it's very good if you are not too worried about the crypto market, but you need to know that holding altcoin is also risky especially if altcoin is not the top altcoin. the market is currently still weak, so to minimize losses I think you need to exchange it for the highest altcoin and while waiting for the market to stabilize as before.
Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:31:00 PM

we just hope that in the near future several.of potential coins would rise up their prices and hoping to pull many altcoins and possibly be making altcoins season in the future. But theoretically not within the next couple of years but it would come surely.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:23:59 PM

In as much as crypto is unpredictable, from the movement of the market, it is clear that it might really take some time for altcoins to increase in value, right now everyone is busy with bitcoin, until such a time when bitcoin  increase in value, then altcoins will follow suit

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:32:23 PM

I don't see altcoin season anytime soon. the crypto market is really very difficult to move at this time. True as said above (103deltafox) That predictions are difficult to guess and people do focus on Bitcoin. That's why altcoin hasn't reached a good point. And we will still wait a long time.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:36:36 PM

Do we need to give up on altcoin , I don't think so. Despite the the downturn altcoins with some degree of research and improvement will definitely make some impact inntge crypto-currencies ecosystem
kbhutto

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:48:26 PM

Bitcoin season, Altcoin season,I think there is no season in cryptocurrency.Altcoin will go up if there is big news about the development of the project,Even some big facts that I see if market conditions depend on the news,if now exposed to negative news,of course bitcoin and altcoin will experience a price decline and vice .

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lolak2

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

We will not see big move as we saw in 2017, most of investors is care about invest in bitcoin, and btc remain in the top
Also i do not expect  any big move this year.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:54:07 PM

The season of bull run for altcoins really may not happen soonest as we expect. I actually missed the opportunity of participating in the bull run of 2017 too because then, I have not even known anything about crypto.I started crypto in early 2018, Since I started , I have not been able to realize tangible profit from most of my crypto investment. All the same, I still believe that things will get better in crypto even much more than 2017 but it may not be so soon as expected. We need to keep our focus strong and be consistent in our crypto investment because we shall surely swim in the river of bull run again some day. Let us not give up we shall soon get there.

All the expectations of the altcoin season right now were connected with the fact that bitcoin has grown, which means that it is time for the remaining coins in the market to go up as well. Now it is too early to repeat such a market movement, and this time is a kind of period of natural selection for cryptocurrencies. I suppose, only 15-20% of the tokens (in the best variant) will survive.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:58:15 PM

This year is still a year for holding and gaining more.
We are expecting nothing this year to have like 2017.
Next year will be the big run and if you want to gain then wait.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:03:30 PM

In as much as crypto is unpredictable, from the movement of the market, it is clear that it might really take some time for altcoins to increase in value, right now everyone is busy with bitcoin, until such a time when bitcoin  increase in value, then altcoins will follow suit
It will probably take a long time for altcoin to recover.  It is true that its price is difficult to predict but let's hope.  Perhaps at this point, you should accumulate more altcoins and prepare for the next bull run.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:00:41 AM

if for me now I also will not worry about the current market situation, but for me now is also the right time to buy and hold it in the coming months, because I believe the price of altcoin will also provide a good price in a short
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:04:35 AM

Based on technical analysis from experts, we may not see an altcoin season this year. If you are still holding them, you may have to hodl a little longer.

I think they were right because of the current movement of the price this month and the months before. maybe next year the table will turn and bitcoin price will get double too.
there will always be a second chance for the altcoins but let's hope that we are holding the right one.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:36:58 AM

The season of altcoins without fail should come soon.
The cryptocurrency market has already recovered slightly and has risen from the bottom, so I see that a cryptocurrency breakthrough of altcoins is inevitable.
You need to patiently wait for this time.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:45:58 AM

Altcoins still rose not as high as we would like. There are two options: either we still will dont see the season of altcoins, or he's just late and maybe very soon the situation will improve. We don't know for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: