Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:30:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for altcoin season might take time  (Read 6883 times)
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:17:32 AM

The price of Ethereum has risen in the last few days, and some altcoins and tokens based on the Ethereum blockchain started to grow along with it. If the price of Ethereum continues to rise, then there is a chance to see a recovery in the altcoins market, but if the price of ETH does not exceed the $200 mark, then it is unlikely to continue to grow.

BTC $1 mln
CBANX2

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:41:20 AM

The consistent growth of the Bitcoin is creating a favorable atmosphere for the altcoins to gain the price-hike patience is very important, still, as per the market analysis altcoins are oscillating from red to green after an interval.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:39:16 PM

It's been 2 years, it seems that the altcoin market has no significant price changes and waiting is boring for everyone including me. but according to the cryptoqurency experts the altcoin market will come in 2020 and hopefully this will happen.
Cike_Dati

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:34:53 PM

While people are waiting for the alts season, it will most likely not be there, and the alts season will begin just when people will be expecting it the least
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:28:52 PM

Altcoin takes a long time to assert its role in the future market. Investing in them will take a long time to make a profit, holding altcoins is also a risk that if altcoin is not the top altcoin. We don't predict anything in the future, be patient and hope.

torpedo

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 04:01:27 PM

Bullrun is not likely to happen this year as according to the stats and what experts have to say, let’s see if it happens somewhere in 2020. I am sure it will happen then, I am also holding alts and I believe that a Bull run will happen, just need to be patient in this business, since this business is all about patient.

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla Marketing
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:48:52 PM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.
  yeah we all know it's not going to be easy. But small investors and bounty hunters still live because we still have many ways to make money off of the crypto market and we always believe the bullrun will come in the future. And that's why we still exist

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

there is a slight changes that is happening this week, it could just be a bulltrap again, i would just wait for all these to crumble again for altcoins. we don't know yet but every coins has its own charts, few of them perhaps hit rock bottom and there is no where else to go now but up. since there is no altcoin season yet they may hit rock bottom over and over again.  Grin
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:02:50 PM

It's been 2 years, it seems that the altcoin market has no significant price changes and waiting is boring for everyone including me. but according to the cryptoqurency experts the altcoin market will come in 2020 and hopefully this will happen.

Dont lose hope that instant. The market is known to be so volatile, before it is not yet noticed but during the bull run, the people noa are expecting for another run probably those who complained are those who didnt sell and expect more income but resulted to huge and regretting moment of their life. Well I have some, but I am not regretting it that much cause Im still a newbie and knowing that can later put me in  a good stand. Just relax, and waif for it. It will happened but no one knows when.
There's point in time where you need to stand up and be optimistic with how you wanted to see things inside this industry, if you failed before it's doesn't mean that you need to stuck yourself and regret failing to move accordingly, there's always a second try if you are willing to take the risk it's up to your good judgement whenever you take your position never to lose hope.

The market will grow for solid alts that have good team behind and developing products that will bring success to the project.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:39:57 PM

Time is everything I have in the present moment. Waiting always brings good things, why do we need to try to create FUD because we have to wait? Opportunities only come to HOLDER who takes risks and waits for the chance to come. I believe that HOLDER always wins and they will be the ones who reach the finish line first.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:08:31 PM

Time is everything I have in the present moment. Waiting always brings good things, why do we need to try to create FUD because we have to wait? Opportunities only come to HOLDER who takes risks and waits for the chance to come. I believe that HOLDER always wins and they will be the ones who reach the finish line first.
Then buy more Altcoins and wait for their price increase. I do the same thing and I will wait for profit on Altcoins!
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:39:02 PM

Then buy more Altcoins and wait for their price increase. I do the same thing and I will wait for profit on Altcoins!
It is important to choose the right altcoins from which you expect profit. if you just buy all the altcoins and don’t understand what the project is, then you won’t be able to earn money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:41:09 PM

Does this clearly make you lucky just by buying it and holding it for as long as possible? whereas as long as you hold the token, many price increase moments do you leave behind? especially if the ATH moment is in the token then an increase back to the next ATH will take more than 1 year or more.

Now if I think it's better for you to trade with tokens that you hold, for example, you focus more on price movements so you can get a small percentage of profit but can make more than just holding it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
yourdano

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:16:26 PM

In my opinion, in here it is very important to start with choosing the most promising solutions. And in here many aspects must be taken into consideration
arrangut

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:17:12 PM

In my opinion, in here it is very important to start with choosing the most promising solutions. And in here many aspects must be taken into consideration

Good evening yourdano. Yes, I fully agree with you in here. But to tell the truth, I cannot say that there are many advanced solutions from the ones I follow
yourdano

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:18:02 PM

Good evening yourdano. Yes, I fully agree with you in here. But to tell the truth, I cannot say that there are many advanced solutions from the ones I follow

What do you pay attention to, while choosing the solutions? Because much depends on your own requirements and your own choice process
arrangut

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:19:01 PM

What do you pay attention to, while choosing the solutions? Because much depends on your own requirements and your own choice process

Well, the top factors that make sense for me are idea, roadmap, development steps and current stage. How does it work for you? By the way, are there any truly advanced platforms you can recommend to have a look at?
yourdano

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:23:15 PM

Well, the top factors that make sense for me are idea, roadmap, development steps and current stage. How does it work for you? By the way, are there any truly advanced platforms you can recommend to have a look at?

For me important components are also technology and product. I always try to choose the solutions that are already coming with fully working platforms or at least a prototype. And of course, the most advanced solution from the ones I follow is Verasity - pretty sure that you've heard of what the guys are bringing, they are widely discussed these days. And more to it, the guys are having a fully working platform that is used by more than 700k users! Just imagine
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:29:04 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 10:28:01 PM by ololajulo

I am working with a lot of predictions; some said we cant see Bitcoin break the ATH until after halving, while some predicted that altcoin rally can only come after we broke the ATH. Though the halving has been backdated to April 2020 due to increased hashrate but I still have the feeling a baby bullrun will occur in altcoin as it has been in bitcoin this year before the halving. All the altcoin may not benefit from it if it does not have a good product and team

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
arrangut

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:30:02 PM

For me important components are also technology and product. I always try to choose the solutions that are already coming with fully working platforms or at least a prototype. And of course, the most advanced solution from the ones I follow is Verasity - pretty sure that you've heard of what the guys are bringing, they are widely discussed these days. And more to it, the guys are having a fully working platform that is used by more than 700k users! Just imagine

Oh wow, that sounds unbelievable. I will definitely explore more. And what is their token name? Cause Verasity sounds very familiar.. And are the guys trading somewhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: